Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iexKezN (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_0668 (resized).JPG
IMG_0642 (resized).JPG
IMG_0516 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ff6735.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: The Big Lebowski #125 Pre-order

Added: 2017-02-21 00:01:18 UTC • Ended: March 30th, 2017
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

This sale is for a Pre-order slot for my NIB TBL Achiever Edition which includes achiever numbered badging (#125), full chrome armor and leg package and Lebowski rug. I'm asking $9,000 OBO

A few have asked already, yes, this game is paid for in full currently and is not on a deposit only. Accordingly to take my position you'd need to pay in full at this point for us to transfer my position in line to you.

Buyer will be responsible for shipping which is estimated at $400 to the lower 48 once the container reaches the US. I have no estimate as for shipping date currently.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ff6735's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ff6735's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Myers, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 210.00
$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Does this include the extra $1k ARA wants to release the game?

Thanks for your input. This is a for sale thread, not a throw your 2 cents in thread, I would really appreciate if you'd keep on topic of a sale for my game or move on down the road and kick someone else's can. Thanks

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Isn't there a way to post a for sale ad and restrict it from the forum discussion?
I think it's an option.

You're correct there is, thank you for reminding me.

Anyone is more than free to read up on the big lebowski thread. I have nothing to hide and for many the situation between DP and ARA is common knowledge at this point. A buyer has to make a simple choice, buy or don't buy, either way that's your prerogative.

Let me be clear (this happened a couple hours ago), if you think you are going to threaten/harass me by PM, I caution you to think twice about your actions before trying to be a keyboard tough guy.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I thought it was a valid question, regardless if it came off as snarky to you or not

Has anyone been asked by DP to fork over another $1000? No, no one has. So his joust is speculation at this point.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This was my read on it too. Seemed like OP was hoping to find a buyer unaware of the current risky situation.

I'd bet there are very few people who are into the game that don't have a current perspective as to what's going on currently.
So question my credibility all you'd like, there are many who'd laugh at you for doing so. I've not lied about anything. When a buyer PMs me, I'm more than happy to discuss and entertain any questions they may have.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Let me get this straight --
you are pre-emptivly but subtlety? Threatening anyone who would be thinking about sending you a "threatening" pm on your for sale thread that you would also like not to be derailed by anything that doesn't have to do with the sale of your preorder spot for a machine whose final status remains to be seen, including comments directly about said status of machine ..
Ok.
Good luck dude - concrete vouches for you and I trust him but lurching out if the gate like a dick and taking it even farther with the pm threats didn't paint you in the best light. Now you can tell me to move along and go pound sand, I'm on my way

Let the flaming and name calling (dick as you stated) keep flowing. I appreciate ALL the free bumps.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Ahh, the pinball version of "don't ask, don't tell." GLWS

Say what you please

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Why is this marked up $1,500?
Convenience?

Supply vs Demand. Simple economics. Don't forget the little OBO at the end of my for sale add.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Should be discounted by 1500 to justify buyers risk

Thanks for your input, I'll consult your opinion when I go to sell my next house or car as well

#26 7 years ago

I'm sure when you sell your house or car you will actually physically have one...not just a hope that one day the buyer will actually get a house or car.

I love how you have such a hard-on for my pricing, really it's comical at this point. If you're interested, feel free to make an offer as suggested in the ad. If not, feel free to keep up your shit stirring shenanigans, I'm getting some interest on a sale.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Let's say someone buys this and never ends up getting the machine, will you send the money back?

Now O-din you know better. That's not how this works.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...well...that's the big "hmmmmm" at the moment.

Agree, I've heard back n forth, its limited to 300 but they are trying to get an extension? I don't know what it'll end up being in the end number wise. I just want to see all my fellow dudes get a great title.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Paul if there is such a thing as good pinball karma you have earned some in my book.

Thanks Sean.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's been said that the contract was for 300. Not sure if that was the ARA or Universal contract. Obviously ARA is at a standstill and it's hard to imagine they'll produce the rest of the games. The Universal contract has expired. So - who the F knows where it will go.

Good news is, we may be down but we aren't out yet......just like this last Super Bowl. I know you've patiently been waiting to man. By 1 serial number if I remember correctly.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I wouldn't touch this hot potato with a 10 foot pole

IMG_0516 (resized).JPGIMG_0516 (resized).JPG

#49 7 years ago

No interest in the game, I really dislike it.
I'm just here for the shit stirring shenanigans and provide you free bumps.

IMG_0668 (resized).JPGIMG_0668 (resized).JPG

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

How many people have already received their games?

Somewhere between 50-60, I cannot remember the exact number off hand.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I keep waiting for OP to chime in with "don't say peep while I'm doing business here, man." What an opportunity!

Good one, missed opportunity.

#72 7 years ago

Bump

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey OP, just a heads up that you didn't update the first post when you adjusted the price (it now says $9k one place and $10k the other).

Amended and thanks for pointing it out, I forgot about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ff6735.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-1?tu=ff6735 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.