IMG_1212 (resized).jpg
IMG_1213 (resized).jpg
Wizard Control Room [1] (resized).jpg
Oz [4] (resized).jpg
Oz [2] (resized).jpg
Oz [1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpg
IMG_1114 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 4 years ago

I’ll take it. Can come pick it up. PM sent.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

The op should sell it to the first person who contacted him willing to pay the asking price. Just do the right thing and be done with it

I couldn’t agree more. I offered to pick it up and pay cash right away. Not sure what the hold up is here...

#83 4 years ago

Yeah I'm just going to throw this out there. This guy is an ass hole. I would avoid doing any business at all costs. What kind of a dick lists a game for a price, gets the offer for cash and pickup, and then increases the price?

Let me give you a little advice @drfrightner.

1 - If you're going to ask a price for your game, be a man with dignity and take the price you asked for even though you realized you listed it a bit low.

2 - If you're going to list a machine on Pinside and manually choose to make a forum post about it, don't start tell everyone you don't log on. If you don't log on and use the site, then don't list it here. At the very least, don't create a damn forum post.

3 - Kaarma always comes back and kicks assholes like you....well.... in the ass. So enjoy being an asshole.

FYI - Here is the Pinside email I got from him.

"I have received nearly 100 emails about this game. There is no way I can respond to everyone. Serious buyers can email me directly.

I'm more interested in selling to someone who can pick it up... offers have come in at $14,500 so someones best offer with the option to pick it up!

I'd rather take less than ship it! I don't have time. I'm in my busiest time of the year. Thanks for the email!"

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nighttrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-17?tu=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.