IMG_1212 (resized).jpg
IMG_1213 (resized).jpg
Wizard Control Room [1] (resized).jpg
Oz [4] (resized).jpg
Oz [2] (resized).jpg
Oz [1] (resized).jpg
IMG_1117 (resized).jpg
IMG_1114 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-12-31 03:26:27 UTC • Ended: January 3rd, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 12,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Essentially brand new Big Lebowski. I've added a couple mods and side blade art otherwise comes complete with rug. I just decided to buy something else. The picture doesn't show the side blade art but its there. I have also added a mod of two bowling balls from mod couple and flipper bats.

The armor has a couple small dents.

I would consider partial trades: Aliens - Game of Thrones LE - Big Bang Bar

Item photos

IMG_1212 (resized).jpg
IMG_1213 (resized).jpg
IMG_1216 (resized).jpg
IMG_1218 (resized).jpg
IMG_1219 (resized).jpg
IMG_1223 (resized).jpg
IMG_1224 (resized).jpg
IMG_5133 (resized).jpg
IMG_5155 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are drfrightner's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to drfrightner's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Saint Charles, MO, US

#2 4 years ago

Wow, great price!

#3 4 years ago

Wow. Why so cheap?

#4 4 years ago

Awesome price GLWTS.

#5 4 years ago

If you will allow me to pay for NAVL to pick it up and ship to me in CA. I am offering to buy it at $12,500.

#6 4 years ago

Dang. This guy could have got $16k or more.

Whoever got it got a smoking deal!!

Deal of the year!!!!

#7 4 years ago

Gave it away !

#8 4 years ago

Display on but no playfield lights on ??

#9 4 years ago

Also listed in August nib for $25k
Now nob $12.5 k

Any issues with it ?

#10 4 years ago

I’ll take it. Can come pick it up. PM sent.

#11 4 years ago

This guys is a distributor from what it looks like, but he doesn't want to make a profit? something smells funny...

#12 4 years ago

The bubble on this is over... the gig is up... 12.5K...

#13 4 years ago

I think he meant $15,200... Great price at $12,500, even if Barry makes all 500. Bubble or not, this is one of the best games out there.

#14 4 years ago

Wow...a week earlier I'd be all over this.

#15 4 years ago

How much does this game cost NIB from a distributor?

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

How much does this game cost NIB from a distributor?

You can’t get it now. A small number became available for $12,500 recently to help DP pay its debts to the contract manufacturer, ARA. This is likely one of those games.

#17 4 years ago

I’m starting to think the end is near...JJPOTC LE just sold for around $14.5k, and TBL down to nearly a reasonable price. Crazy times in pinball.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

You can’t get it now. A small number became available for $12,500 recently to help DP pay its debts to the contract manufacturer, ARA. This is likely one of those games.

12.5 k plus shipping now from Cointaker if you can get one. So probably $13k plus.

Typical selling price has been $16k plus lately.

Something sounds off.

Also agree - weird to see screen on but no lights on the playfield

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

12.5 k plus shipping now from Cointaker if you can get one. So probably $13k plus.

Don’t hold your breath on that deal, I have texts and emails into Barry for a couple weeks, still awaiting a response.

#20 4 years ago

Hmmmm.....what’s up here: ($25k—>$12.5k)
48CC18C3-63DC-4846-9D9B-7558F6264FAD (resized).jpeg48CC18C3-63DC-4846-9D9B-7558F6264FAD (resized).jpeg

#21 4 years ago

PM sent and I live down the street so let me know what’s up. Thx!

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Also agree - weird to see screen on but no lights on the playfield

Wonder if that is related to why he mentioned he "was not a pinball repair guy" in his old ad... why mention that? Did he know it was messed up? Those are his initials though, so it probably fine. Could just wanna sell it fast
Screenshot_20191231-014739_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191231-014739_Chrome (resized).jpg

#23 4 years ago

larry, can't believe you are selling this already. just got it, wth? I thought about it, but I'll have to pass.

#24 4 years ago

The ad description doesn’t say the game is working...

#25 4 years ago

What, no rug? I’m outta here

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What, no rug? I’m outta here

It literally says comes with rug.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

It literally says comes with rug.

Not seen in pic. Need it to show my rug consultant for an estimated value.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Not seen in pic. Need it to show my rug consultant for an estimated value.

Avoid consulting this guy on rugs lol.

a41057034e2815d662e3f2b98d8e3bd7 (resized).jpga41057034e2815d662e3f2b98d8e3bd7 (resized).jpg
#29 4 years ago

Larry is not a distributor and not the most loved Pinside poster but he is actually a really good and honest guy and his collection is top shelf. IF he listed this price correct I would have no worry buying from him.

#30 4 years ago

Great price.

#31 4 years ago

I was told Barry had enough parts left over to build some 50 games + or -
That’s on top of what CT sold (40)

After that is a good question? At $12,500
In the box I’d buy another . Be very interesting to see how all this pans out
When he needs 300 playfields, Cabinets
And the list goes on . If I’m correct doesn’t he owe 125 guys a game ? Or
Do does everyone just forget that for 2020 ?

#32 4 years ago

Man if i had something on your wish list to give up id be all over this.

#33 4 years ago

Silence from the dr? It’s strange as he always has something to say whether it be good or bad...hopefully he can clear up any concerns about this pin he’s selling.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Larry is not a distributor and not the most loved Pinside poster but he is actually a really good and honest guy and his collection is top shelf. IF he listed this price correct I would have no worry buying from him.

he is a jjp distributor now

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Don’t hold your breath on that deal, I have texts and emails into Barry for a couple weeks, still awaiting a response.

Why are you contacting Barry? I thought the deal was Cointaker handles the new orders (and the money) going forward.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Why are you contacting Barry? I thought the deal was Cointaker handles the new orders (and the money) going forward.

I was wanting to buy a few spare parts and had a few tech questions.

Edit: odd that this game has not been marked sale pending yet as there are like 4 Pinsiders in this thread that said they would take the game, including one good guy who lives right by the seller.

#38 4 years ago

Hey I just now saw this thread here... first off I didn't realize how many people would email me. It was something close to 100 people. Secondly I tried to email some of them back, and found out unless I'm a pinside plus user I can't email that many people. So my account was blocked from sending messages back to people unless I upgraded. I'm not upgrading to sell one pinball machine.

Secondly, it was the holidays, and a lot has been going on the past few days but I'm going to try again to reply to more requests for info.

If you want to email me directly [email protected]

I prefer to work with someone who can pick up the game. Lastly, I've had offers for way more than the listing price. There is so many emails its going to take me a few hours to go thru them all. I'm going to try tomorrow!

Thanks

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks for the ringing endorsement 'not the most loved' I think I am the single most loved! LOL I talked to a guy yesterday and he said you're kind of a celebrity and I laughed out loud. I think I make some threads interesting don't you? Pinball is fun, and I love everyone even the downvoters! I'm coming to TPF and I just might buy some drinks for everyone. I like talking about things you have some passion for, and at times like politics can lead to a few debates but its all in good fun! I have a really fun job building amusement attractions around the World, designing things, but at the end of the day I am a kid in a candy store. I promise I won't bite! LOL

Quoted from bayareapinster:

This guys is a distributor from what it looks like, but he doesn't want to make a profit? something smells funny...

I'm not a distributor for TBL, but I'm sure when the Dudes head went into the toilet something probably did smell funny! Right now I'm selling games with a focus on the entertainment industry, for American Pinball and JJP! We sell FEC attractions like mini golf, escape rooms, laser tag, axe throwing, and more. I also once built a Spider-man Dark Ride, rides for MGM Studios, Universal Studios, and many many more. So when I have a passion for pinball and I'm working with FEC facilities I try to tell them to order some pinball games. I'd like to see more facilities feature pinball like the old days. Just trying to do my part, I can assure you I'm not making a living selling pinball.

Quoted from cpr9999:

Hmmmm.....what’s up here: ($25k—>$12.5k)

Back when I bought the game I was afraid to open it thinking the value would go down. Someone convinced me to sell it... so I said nah I really want to keep it but I'll put it out there. If someone will pay me $25k and not a dime less I'll sell it in the box. Otherwise I'm going to open it like a new present under the tree. I couldn't even wait 3 days, and I took the ad down and opened the box.

I love the game, but I like new toys as well. I'm always buying stuff to entertain myself. I just thought I would buy something else. I own I think 35 pinball games, everyone is in mint condition. I'm actually selling about 5 games right now because I'm planning on buying 4 or 5 other ones. This isn't the JFK plot that I can assure you!

Peace!

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

Silence from the dr? It’s strange as he always has something to say whether it be good or bad...hopefully he can clear up any concerns about this pin he’s selling.

I appreciate that and yes I always do have something to say right? You know I've been on something like 25 reality shows, I've done talk radio debating politics, and been here talking pinball. All those things have ONE thing in common. Can you guess? They don't pay any bills! LOL

From Christmas to New Years our entire company has been in Alabama install a mini golf, laser tag and an axe throwing attraction. That pays the bills!

So I don't actually get on pinside every day! I talked to Yelobird the other day and he said you know you get on you cause a firestorm then you disappear.

No I don't disappear I'm super busy... aside from installing these attractions for a client in Alabama I've been consumed with designing this new attraction called "Wizard of Oz Escape Room'

This new escape room is going to have 9 CGI FX, Two Way Mirror FX, a Tornado simulation, interaction with the wicked witch, to the Wizard himself.

Whenever you're building something new for the first time your crew needs a lot of your attention. I've been down there working on that thing sometimes until 5 am. That is no joke.

I'm going to be selling these games once we get the first one built, tested, and operational.

Here are some pictures

IMG_1114 (resized).jpgIMG_1114 (resized).jpgIMG_1117 (resized).jpgIMG_1117 (resized).jpgOz [1] (resized).jpgOz [1] (resized).jpgOz [2] (resized).jpgOz [2] (resized).jpgOz [4] (resized).jpgOz [4] (resized).jpgWizard Control Room [1] (resized).jpgWizard Control Room [1] (resized).jpgbrightwitch.0168 (resized).jpgbrightwitch.0168 (resized).jpg
#41 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm not upgrading to sell one pinball machine.

Wow wont even spend $35 to help pay for a site to help sell a 12500 machine.

Edit I see he has multiple listings for expensive machines.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Wow wont even spend $35 to help pay for a site to help sell a 12500 machine.

Edit I see he has multiple listings for expensive machines.

No! I paid to make a listing, charging another whatever dollars to be a pinside plus no way. They should allow you to reply to every single response when you pay them money for the listing itself. Please no way am I paying more to respond to a listing. Right now it only allows me 20 responses in 24 hours.

Like I said now that the holidays are over I'll get back to everyone.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

No! I paid to make a listing, charging another whatever dollars to be a pinside plus no way. They should allow you to reply to every single response when you pay them money for the listing itself. Please no way am I paying more to respond to a listing. Right now it only allows me 20 responses in 24 hours.
Like I said now that the holidays are over I'll get back to everyone.

just an FYI, when you sell this game (and others you have for sale) you're able to pay a discounted fee if you're a prem member which in the aggregate, the savings might be around the 35 or so (which would cover the upgrade cost).

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

just an FYI, when you sell this game (and others you have for sale) you're able to pay a discounted fee if you're a prem member which in the aggregate, the savings might be around the 35 or so (which would cover the upgrade cost).

He has never paid a sales fee before. All his ads are marked as unsold. Which could be true.

#45 4 years ago

He has interesting feed back

#46 4 years ago

I get it, list low and have people bid it up outside of Pinside via direct email.

#47 4 years ago

I try to remember to donate to Pinside every year. Thanks for reminding me to do so; I think I'll donate extra to make up for you. When your D-list celebrity/escape room business or whatever it is that you do becomes more successful I am sure you'll get me back. There are so many things about this site that are invaluable for a pinball collector from selling, buying, and trading pins to repairing pins. And that doesn't even touch the entertainment factor. Thanks to robin and everyone else who makes this site what it is.

#48 4 years ago

Fair price considering the other posted TBL re-sale prices lately.Give this Seller a break and let him sell his machine in peace...

#49 4 years ago

drfrightner I guess you can donate for someone else. I got you covered and you can now respond to all the messages you want. Happy New Year.

#50 4 years ago

drfrightner should be paying the Pinside plus fee anyways he uses more thumbs down server and moderator resources than almost anyone else.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.