Unknown (resized).jpg
96B33A99-D33A-4DAB-9654-32959CF761D6 (resized).png
Elsinore (resized).JPG
IMG_1685 (resized).jpeg
4D5F82F8-C59C-4D31-9813-258DFC10F88F (resized).jpeg
549051CD-595C-4BBD-A3C5-795246FE7E20 (resized).jpeg
97E66543-B236-4253-9E02-B7910B9328A6 (resized).jpeg
3A1DA03A-B62B-4F3A-B6B7-CBDBAFAD7AE7 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Just to clarify, OP bought a rare machine for $12.5k, market price is somewhere north of that, he now wants to sell it, but the consensus is he should let it go at cost so that one of you guys can reap the financial windfall instead? Sounds legit.

Quoted from fosaisu:

I don't know OP or his situation. Maybe he bought Lebowski to flip, maybe he really wanted one but needs the cash now, none of my business either way. I'm not going to tell him to leave a couple of grand on the table and enter into some kind of long-term option contract with a stranger he met on the internet so he can be considered a "good guy in the pinball community." And I'm not going to hold it against him if he tries to sell something for market value (I'm not saying he's there now, he's probably still too high, but that's clearly what he's aiming at).
The people that carp about people selling above cost on Pinside generally behave just like everyone else when it's their turn to sell a game, so it's hard to take it too seriously.

Quoted from fosaisu:

As I said, I don't think he's got it set at market price now and don't see it going for $21k. But I think he's several thousand below market if he sell for $12.5k, as some here seem to be advocating for.

Quoted from fosaisu:

I know OP invited this kind of discussion by including an explanation in his first post, but who cares?

You've made multiple posts about this issue in the last few hours. It seems like YOU care a LOT.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-12?tu=Razorbak86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.