96B33A99-D33A-4DAB-9654-32959CF761D6 (resized).png
Elsinore (resized).JPG
IMG_1685 (resized).jpeg
4D5F82F8-C59C-4D31-9813-258DFC10F88F (resized).jpeg
549051CD-595C-4BBD-A3C5-795246FE7E20 (resized).jpeg
97E66543-B236-4253-9E02-B7910B9328A6 (resized).jpeg
3A1DA03A-B62B-4F3A-B6B7-CBDBAFAD7AE7 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Added: 2019-09-10 19:21:37 UTC • Ended: September 19th, 2019
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 20,000

Open for offers

Selling my Big Lebowski. 1 of 90 in existence.

Comes with the rug and chrome armor. Bowling ball mod, spare set of enhanced pins (10)

Videos of the game play on the machine can be seen at www.twitch.tv/DeathSaveArcade.

I am selling because of unfortunate family medical issues which are taking priority to Pinball at the moment.

20k is Final Price Reduction. Only acceptable trade is Ghostbusters LE/Premium (Loaded) plus 12.5k
Thanks for your consideration.

Located in Richmond VA, pickup only.

Item photos

549051CD-595C-4BBD-A3C5-795246FE7E20 (resized).jpeg
3A1DA03A-B62B-4F3A-B6B7-CBDBAFAD7AE7 (resized).jpeg
4D5F82F8-C59C-4D31-9813-258DFC10F88F (resized).jpeg
97E66543-B236-4253-9E02-B7910B9328A6 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are VividPsychosis's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to VividPsychosis's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Chesterfield, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 4 years ago

Hope you get your issues worked out. GLWTS!

#3 4 years ago

Just a heads up, it looks like the pricing is different on FB, listed at $21K there.

IMG_1685 (resized).jpegIMG_1685 (resized).jpeg
#4 4 years ago

I'll offer 13k

#5 4 years ago

Does the "medical emergency" excuse protect sellers from the price police?

#6 4 years ago

Not to downplay the sellers medical issues but it seems all the flippers of this game feel a need to post some excuse of why they are flipping it for a massive profit.

#7 4 years ago

I've never once felt the need to explain why I'm selling a game in an ad.

I figure it's just a given I want/need your money more than I want/need the pinball machine I'm selling.

That's why people sell stuff, right?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Does the "medical emergency" excuse protect sellers from the price police?

That's why I offered 13k. He makes a little money and would instantly have 13k for priority medical expenses.

#9 4 years ago

I was under the impression these were selling for 12.5?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was under the impression these were selling for 12.5?

They were, but they are sold out. You won't find one at that price.

If you want one now you gotta find someone with a medical emergency who needs $22K.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you want one now you gotta find someone with a medical emergency who needs $22K.

So many medical emergencies these days. Its almost like sellers of this need medicinal money to hit their bank account...

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

hilarious. I spit some coffee out reading this.

#13 4 years ago

what's with the pinside $1,000 extra charge?

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

It's to cover the pinside sales fee.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Additional money to cover the service charge for completing a sale on pinside?

#16 4 years ago

Sorry to hear about the issues, hope it sells!

#17 4 years ago

Is this one of the original 40 or is this one of the new ARA games that just got released?

#18 4 years ago

There has been a NIB TBL sitting on the inland empire craigslist for 17.5k

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I've wondered in 80% of all Pinside ads for years....

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Is this one of the original 40 or is this one of the new ARA games that just got released?

New Ara that just got released.

#21 4 years ago

I don’t want to take anything away- but TBLs will be Likely be coming out soon at $12500

#24 4 years ago

You might be a comedy prodigy. Got me again.

#25 4 years ago

glws

#26 4 years ago

Just to clarify, OP bought a rare machine for $12.5k, market price is somewhere north of that, he now wants to sell it, but the consensus is he should let it go at cost so that one of you guys can reap the financial windfall instead? Sounds legit.

#27 4 years ago

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

I don’t want to take anything away- but TBLs will be Likely be coming out soon at $12500

I'm not paying $22K for a TBL, but I'm also equally not holding my breath expecting Barry to build these in his basement. A bird in the hand, etc.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

If you want to be a good guy in the pinball community, sell this rare game to an EA who will keep it and deserves to own one, for a fair price, which is in the range of $12,500 to $15k used, with the agreement to buy back if the EA chooses to sell, again for a fair price.

I don't know OP or his situation. Maybe he bought Lebowski to flip, maybe he really wanted one but needs the cash now, none of my business either way. I'm not going to tell him to leave a couple of grand on the table and enter into some kind of long-term option contract with a stranger he met on the internet so he can be considered a "good guy in the pinball community." And I'm not going to hold it against him if he tries to sell something for market value (I'm not saying he's there now, he's probably still too high, but that's clearly what he's aiming at).

The people that carp about people selling above cost on Pinside generally behave just like everyone else when it's their turn to sell a game, so it's hard to take it too seriously.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I don't know OP or his situation. Maybe he bought Lebowski to flip, maybe he really wanted one but needs the cash now, none of my business either way. I'm not going to tell him to leave a couple of grand on the table and enter into some kind of long-term option contract with a stranger he met on the internet so he can be considered a "good guy in the pinball community." And I'm not going to hold it against him if he tries to sell something for market value (I'm not saying he's there now, he's probably still too high, but that's clearly what he's aiming at).
The people that carp about people selling above cost on Pinside generally behave just like everyone else when it's their turn to sell a game, so it's hard to take it too seriously.

Except he isn't leaving a grand on the table. There is one available for 17k and it hasn't sold either. Part of what is killing the value of TBL is that the number available almost doubled and there is potential for more. Not many people are going to throw 22k at something there is a real chance will be available for 12.5 brand new. Now, if dutch finally closes for good and given time it may rise back up to the 20k plus, or it may not. All in all market seems soft at the moment. Look how much stuff is sitting with dropping prices.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Just to clarify, OP bought a rare machine for $12.5k, market price is somewhere north of that, he now wants to sell it, but the consensus is he should let it go at cost so that one of you guys can reap the financial windfall instead? Sounds legit.

The consensus is nobody cares about his medical emergency sob story. Shouldn't be included in his ad and will do zero to help him scalp his game.

Couldn't care less what he asks for it. Someone wants to give him a $10k profit on that lemon who am I to stop them?

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Except he isn't leaving a grand on the table.

As I said, I don't think he's got it set at market price now and don't see it going for $21k. But I think he's several thousand below market if he sell for $12.5k, as some here seem to be advocating for.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Useful data point, although that machine appears to be located within Lake Elsinore. Concern about potential water damage may be limiting demand.
Elsinore (resized).JPGElsinore (resized).JPG

#35 4 years ago

What kind of medical procedures can one get for $21k these days?

Quoted from fosaisu:

Useful data point, although that machine appears to be located in Lake Elsinore. Concern about potential water damage may be limiting demand.

Good point because that is one nasty lake.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

If you guys are in pinball to make money, you’re investing badly.

Not on this one...Ethics aside this was not a bad investment.

Why didn’t you buy them all up so you could be the good guy in the community?

#37 4 years ago

If someone wants to flip TBL then do it. It just seems a little odd that the three flippers have each put excuses in their for sale posts of why they have to sell for such a huge profit. If you don't have moral qualms about flipping a game that someone else already paid for and got screwed on then fine, sell it.

I wish someone would put one up for sale and put "Yeah, I'm flipping it for max profit, taste it!" in their ad.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

It just seems a little odd that the three flippers have each put excuses in their for sale posts

This has been going on way longer since before these overpriced hunk of turds started hitting the market.

Many sellers are just full of excuses, period.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-marketplace-excuses

#39 4 years ago

Someone who has 12.5k to buy a pinball machine but not enough cash reserves to cover a medical emergency has their priorities mixed up. Do you not have insurance and if not why the hell not if you can afford this game? And if you do have insurance what is the maximum your deductible could be? I call bs

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Wineinger09:

Someone who has 12.5k to buy a pinball machine but not enough cash reserves to cover a medical emergency has their priorities mixed up. Do you not have insurance and if not why the hell not if you can afford this game? And if you do have insurance what is the maximum your deductible could be? I call bs

I know OP invited this kind of discussion by including an explanation in his first post, but who cares? Either he's priced it at an acceptable point for you, in which case his misfortune is your good fortune and it works out for everybody. Or he's overpriced it and you're not going to buy it regardless of the backstory. I don't have a problem with posters taking shots at people that are priced $5k over market, that's all in the game on Pinside. But it feels like we've gotten off track when we're discussing his mother-in-law's deductibles instead of the shooter lane.

#41 4 years ago

Whether its true or not I highly doubt that many people commenting here would sell a game for 1000's less than what they could potentially get for it. If you were lucky enough to get a rare game for $12.5K (which already too much for this game), and could turn around and sell it for $20K+ why wouldn't u? market is the market..

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Quoted from fosaisu:

Quoted from fosaisu:

As I said, I don't think he's got it set at market price now and don't see it going for $21k. But I think he's several thousand below market if he sell for $12.5k, as some here seem to be advocating for.

Quoted from fosaisu:

I know OP invited this kind of discussion by including an explanation in his first post, but who cares?

You've made multiple posts about this issue in the last few hours. It seems like YOU care a LOT.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

There is a sophisticated scammer in our hobby right now who lists rare and hot games NIB for about 15-20% below market value. He has had some success and made a lot of money in our hobby in a short window; per the reports we’ve received he knows our hobby specific vocabulary and doesn’t come off as an outsider in a short burst. Due to his recent success he is going to be doubling down on pinball and get even better.

That particular Craigslist advertisement looks like it could be him.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There is a sophisticated scammer in our hobby right now who lists rare and hot games NIB for about 15-20% below market value. He has had some success and made a lot of money in our hobby in a short window, he knows our vocabulary and doesn’t come off as an outsider in a short burst. Due to his recent success he is going to be doubling down on pinball and get even better.
That particular Craigslist advertisement looks like it could be him.

What's that scam? PayPal the money in advance, then never hear from them again?

I dont have enough money to buy games or get scammed, but cash on the glass!

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

we're discussing his mother-in-law's deductibles

Does Cliffy make a protector for that ?

LTG : )

#46 4 years ago

What I don't get is it states "21,000 FIRM" but then at the bottom sez "DM me with an offer".

I know what PM means. What's "DM"? "Diss Me with a lowball offer"?

Maybe I just don't understand the terminology.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

What's "DM"?

Direct Message.

#48 4 years ago

Jeeze, who cares... The guy is offering it for sale. Who cares why he needs to sell it or for what amount. Who knows how many TBLs will be manufactured. His is real (not parts) and available now!

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Jeeze, who cares... The guy is offering it for sale. Who cares why he needs to sell it or for what amount. Who knows how many TBLs will be manufactured. His is real (not parts) and available now!

Amen! If you are not in the market for a 21k BL why not just move along... spend time with the family... volunteer at a hospital... thank a vet... clean up trash along the road... bake a cake... mow the lawn... JEEZ!

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Direct Message.

"I see" said the blind man. I think I like mine better though...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 22.50
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.