15b706bd0679b72104819e6adaeb7ad5 (resized).jpg
e832570d-60c1-4806-8793-f97091d334f1_text.gif
70DB0458-C512-48D7-91C2-8CE9B5489209 (resized).jpeg
Thats-Marvelous (resized).jpg
2826_2_screenshot (resized).png
EB3661A0-FDFE-455D-A6F2-CF5A7064C406 (resized).jpeg
challenger.gif
EFFEA8BA-DFBE-4A14-B0A3-9FFA10E2DBB6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-08-27 19:05:46 UTC • Ended: August 29th, 2019
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 25,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Brand new unopened in the box. This game was personally inspected by Dutch Pinball prior to crossing the pond. Game comes with exclusive Big Lebowski rug and Chromed side rails.

This could be your only chance to own one of the rarest non prototype games based on the most popular cult classic film of all time!

The sale of this game will bring even more pinball to the masses as the proceeds are being used to fund the purchase of more pinballs to have on route for the public to enjoy.

PayPal ok. Bank wire preferred.

I will ship anywhere in the world via dhl at buyers expense.

Item photos

EFFEA8BA-DFBE-4A14-B0A3-9FFA10E2DBB6 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jkush18's market stats.

silver Seller Level

Jkush18 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jkush18's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Champaign, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 4 years ago

Well it’s $20,000 cheaper than the other one I guess.

#3 4 years ago

20k less than the other one for sale....
Edit: Sean beat me by 6 seconds...

#5 4 years ago

Oh great.. another one...

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

There will be more

Let's hope the reverse auction trend continues!

#8 4 years ago

Any chance of collusion between the two sellers?
(I'll post mine at $45K so when you offer yours at $25K it will look like a bargain.)
Or alternately: Two Lebowskis for sale all of a sudden? It's going to be the next CGC remake.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Let's hope the reverse auction trend continues!

The market economy is a beautiful thing.
challenger.gifchallenger.gif

#11 4 years ago

doesn’t even come with pinstadiums. BS!

MJR

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Any chance of collusion between the two sellers?
(I'll post mine at $45K so when you offer yours at $25K it will look like a bargain.)

EB3661A0-FDFE-455D-A6F2-CF5A7064C406 (resized).jpegEB3661A0-FDFE-455D-A6F2-CF5A7064C406 (resized).jpeg
#13 4 years ago

All good machines will be this price in less than 3 years. So great price and good luck!

#14 4 years ago

I love it!!

#15 4 years ago

Will you be donating the $12,500 profit to the people who already paid for this game, only to watch you scalp it out from under them?

#16 4 years ago

So much hatred in Pinside. Who cares what he asks? Enjoy the free market while you can. The trend is for government to take over all markets. Someday you might not be able to enjoy pinball due to your bitching about the free market. Don't like the price? Don't buy it.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Will you be donating the $12,500 profit to the people who already paid for this game, only to watch you scalp it out from under them?

Will you be thanking me when perhaps in a few years Dutch Pinball can make more, or even get the EAs their games, due this recent capital injection?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

So much hatred in Pinside. Who cares what he asks? Enjoy the free market while you can. The trend is for government to take over all markets. Someday you might not be able to enjoy pinball due to your bitching about the free market. Don't like the price? Don't buy it.

True Patriot!

#19 4 years ago

Do you mean like when American companies are being ordered not to do business in China?

GLWS BTW.

#20 4 years ago

I expected to see some for sale but it's a shame to see they're listed at 25. It's a bummer, man.

A proper NIB EA game might be up there, but these CT games are nowhere near that.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Will you be thanking me when perhaps in a few years Dutch Pinball can make more, or even get the EAs their games, due this recent capital injection?

Yeah, cause THAT’S gonna happen...

#22 4 years ago

The trend is for government to take over all markets.

Is it? I would have said the overall trend in the U.S. is going decidedly the other way over the past forty years. But then I haven't been keeping up on my cable TV viewing, so maybe new shit has come to light.

#23 4 years ago

Man saw the movie once, was like okay.. Im glad Im not into it, saved me money

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Too bad you haven't played the machine. I was never a huge fan of the movie Addams family either.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Too bad you haven't played the machine. I was never a huge fan of the movie Addams family either.

2826_2_screenshot (resized).png2826_2_screenshot (resized).png
#26 4 years ago

I dislike that you're flipping it but props for not hiding behind a new user account and listing OBO. Personally, I'd say the value of the CT games to be less than 15k given the history and abundance of them right now.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I really enjoy playing TBL, and would love to own one someday. But it's definitely not worth $12.5k (or $25k or $45k) if you don't also love the movie. A big part of what make it so much fun is the fantastic theme integration, and if you don't care about the theme, that's not going to do much for you.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I really enjoy playing TBL, and would love to own one someday. But it's definitely not worth $12.5k (or $25k or $45k) if you don't also love the movie. A big part of what make it so much fun is the fantastic theme integration, and if you don't care about the theme, that's not going to do much for you.

To some extent you're right. I've played TBL a few times. I feel its a good game compared to what's made today. However, if I was considering the gameplay alone, I'd rather have a JJP Pirates CE or #CC in the same value range.

The theme does a lot for this pin and there are a lot of Lebowski fans. I can afford this and I'm one of those huge fans... but... I wouldn't pay the asking or anywhere near. The most I've paid for a Lebowski thing was a sealed Laserdisc copy of the movie for $150. Only reason I paid that was because it took me four years to find one. I don't feel Lebowski fans are the type of people that will really spend big money on collectibles as other movie fanbases do. Like if someone offered me a chance to buy the actual screen-used rug (pee stains and all) for 25k, I'd probably say... meh.

...Though it would tie the room together.

#29 4 years ago
Thats-Marvelous (resized).jpgThats-Marvelous (resized).jpg
#30 4 years ago

"The sale of this game will bring even more pinball to the masses as the proceeds are being used to fund the purchase of more pinballs to have on route for the public to enjoy."

Are you seriously trying to pass this off as some charitable act? Buy this absurdly overpriced machine so I can buy more machines to make money from. Not terrible in and of itself, but don't try to pretend it is something its not.

#31 4 years ago

So for $70,000 plus shipping I can get 2 Big Lebowski pins? Sounds good to me!

#32 4 years ago

And some dude on Facebook swears he sold one recently for $75000 so you could easily double your money!

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from Obed_Marsh:

"The sale of this game will bring even more pinball to the masses as the proceeds are being used to fund the purchase of more pinballs to have on route for the public to enjoy."
Are you seriously trying to pass this off as some charitable act? Buy this absurdly overpriced machine so I can buy more machines to make money from. Not terrible in and of itself, but don't try to pretend it is something its not.

Routing pinballs does feel like charity at times. For the amount of work they require to Maintain vs the coindrop. I’m not bullshiting about my plans. I fully intend to stock a barcade with the proceeds. I have priced the game to sell. If I didn’t want to sell I’d price it at 45k.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Routing pinballs does feel like charity at times. For the amount of work they require to Maintain vs the coindrop. I’m not bullshiting about my plans. I fully intend to stock a barcade with the proceeds. I have priced the game to sell. If I didn’t want to sell I’d price it at 45k.

Maybe I’m not helping but only a fool would sell it for 45K. GLWTS my dude.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Agreed. Routing is tough. Pins are a great deduction though when tax time rolls around and they’ve helped me get new accounts...

#36 4 years ago

Am I the only one that's played the game and was only marginally impressed.
So many better pins with better game play.
I dont get the Lebowski craze.
Ill have a gin and tonic any day over a white russian.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Am I the only one that's played the game and was only marginally impressed.
So many better pins with better game play.
Ill have a gin and tonic any day over a white russian.

Lol I’d take the gin and tonic too but I still love me some TBL. If you love the movie... it’s not a super complicTed game but has enough going on and is fun to shoot and the theme came across well with fun callouts and music. It’s a 12k game to me if I can play it a couple years and sell it at cost or within a grand or so net loss for my enjoyment.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Well then I guess I won’t be able to explain the joy of seeing this come up on the perfectly sized display while playing a game.

70DB0458-C512-48D7-91C2-8CE9B5489209 (resized).jpeg70DB0458-C512-48D7-91C2-8CE9B5489209 (resized).jpeg
#39 4 years ago

Wish I was further.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

So for $70,000 plus shipping I can get 2 Big Lebowski pins? Sounds good to me!

That is less than the $100k Kaneada listed his at on Ebay. So you can have 2 plus pocket $30k.

#41 4 years ago

What's the actual market value of this now? If they fall to $10k I might be tempted.

#42 4 years ago

My guess is that these people who are trying to flip the game will harm each other as they fight to make a quick buck. There will probably be 10 TBLs for sale for various prices over the next week. I guess the market will dictate the price. I don’t think it will be anywhere near $25k.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

What's the actual market value of this now? If they fall to $10k I might be tempted.

Who knows but as long as there are only 80+ games in the world the price will be pushed up by lack of supply (look at BBB prices with over 225 games produced) Hopefully DP will get EA’s their games and even then it would be 1/2 the production of Tron LE or about the same as production #’s as BBB.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

My guess is that these people who are trying to flip the game will harm each other as they fight to make a quick buck. There will probably be 10 TBLs for sale for various prices over the next week. I guess the market will dictate the price. I don’t think it will be anywhere near $25k.

I wouldn’t worry about them, I agree $25k seems unrealistic but they’ll still turn a tidy profit on their $12.5k investment.

Quoted from jake35:

You’re probably safe then, little risk prices will fall even close to that low anytime soon.

#45 4 years ago

Buys game for $12.5k, expects to sell for $25k.
Plans to stock an entire barcade with games with $12.5k profit?

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from GTO:

Wish I was further.

Farther

#47 4 years ago

Maybe that's what Darth Vader was trying to say...Luke, I am your farther.

#48 4 years ago
e832570d-60c1-4806-8793-f97091d334f1_text.gife832570d-60c1-4806-8793-f97091d334f1_text.gif
#49 4 years ago

Somebody will pay it , I honestly doubt
This game goes into production unless he sells off the rights and the new company doesn’t have 1.3 mil or whatever hanging
Over them.

I can say if someone knocks on my door with $25k mines not for sale, even 45k it’s not always about money ! The Dudes here to stay man

GLWTS

#50 4 years ago

Local guy from Austin offered me 25K for mine. Originally offered my 20K then went up when I said that I was going to be keeping. There are plenty of people interested because of the novelty, so I think 20-25 will be easy to get online.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 210.00
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-11?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.