giphy.gif
Supreme (resized).JPG
giphy.gif
B5EuQ16IUAEpqJB (resized).jpg
F583186C-3FBE-47FF-8F67-F562FA9A7CDF (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
CDBF372F-66F9-4759-B4D2-E534863EB702 (resized).jpeg
ChTr79NWUAATOJ- (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#32 4 years ago

hey I'm all about getting your return and then some on a game and I'll apologize in advance for my french but what type of a fucking asshole asks for 45k on this game? If you reach out to spend 45k on TBL you would be equally as dumb.

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Lol...”Be nice”[quoted image]

omg this is hilarious.

OP actually responding to this ad? At least he's consistent in his application of logic or lackthereof. This is the epitomy of greed and I'm no boy scout when it comes to this but damn son.

I also love how he says he can't open it b/c it's too rare. Meanwhile he knows if he opens it, the game will either not work or not work later on. Both situations = a broken game.

Seriously - you have to be an absolute moron to buy this game from this guy and I'm rooting for OP to open it and prove how much of a fanboy he is.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Here’s the thing. The issue is not flipping a machine for a profit. Everyone does that at one time or another. The issue is that this PARTICULAR machine was already bought and paid for by someone else who lost $8500 and will never see that money back.
The people who bought TBL from Cointaker should open their machines and play them. If you flip it for any profit you are a douchebag. How big of a douchebag scales with how much you are asking for the flipped machine. The good news for other flippers is that this guy has set an amazingly high bar.

Not for me. My only issue here is the guy is flipping it for a ridiculous amount. It's basically telling others that you think they're an idiot.

People who buy this game are taking a chance b/c unless they find that sucker who actually pays more for it (and then has a broken game now or soon) they will have to own the 12.5k game themselves, risking the same broken game. I've seen many TBL's - they all ended up broken.

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Sucks you got burned, but at the end of the day it’s not my fault or my issue. I know I’m lucky I got a game, but I’m not going to apologize for things outside of my control. Glad I was at least able to show you “what should have been” yours.

Wow what a dick thing to say. The guy who upvoted this too? Dick move

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-10?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.