giphy.gif
Supreme (resized).JPG
giphy.gif
B5EuQ16IUAEpqJB (resized).jpg
F583186C-3FBE-47FF-8F67-F562FA9A7CDF (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
CDBF372F-66F9-4759-B4D2-E534863EB702 (resized).jpeg
ChTr79NWUAATOJ- (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

This table is a piece of history, as far as I’m concerned. That’s why I’d never let it go for less than what I’m asking. The history of the development and people who got burned sucks, but I’m in it for it being TBL as much as anything. As my garage bowling alley can attest, I’m not just some newby fan.[quoted image]

LOL You don't give a shit about the game you are just a two-bit flipper if you were not just a flipper the game would be out of the box and getting played

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

C’mon now, nobody got screwed out of their money. Nobody paid for this then only for me to magically get it. I’ve been a Huge BL fan since 1998 and was on the list for this machine since the beginning. I was lucky and got my machine. It’s valuable so why not list it? But, it’s also a machine that I have always wanted so if I’m going to sell it then it’s going to be for a “don’t really want to sell” price. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy it. If somebody wants it for the price, great. If not, that’s cool too. I’m not stressed about it either way. I just think you all are hilarious with how stressed you’re getting.

You keep saying "stressed"

Call a spade a fucking spade. People are offended and pissed that you are trying to manipulate an already fucked situation. That takes a special kind of jackass!

No one here wants anything to do with that bad karma! We're just shocked at the audacity!

Hope that shit burns to ground and you have nothing!

#203 4 years ago

Curious if you've gotten any close offers. DP must be watching this figuring out what to charge on the next round

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL You don't give a shit about the game you are just a two-bit flipper if you were not the game would be out of the box and getting played

That’s the whole ridiculous irony of this thread. The OP insisting he’s the biggest TBL fan, so big in fact that he can’t bring himself to open the box and play the game. So big that if he has to sell it can only be for a ridiculous price. So big that he has to start a Pinside thread about it telling everyone how big a fan he is.

Seriously, I think EBay or Craigslist would have been the right place for this.

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

it does kind of remind me of that song by The Sweet called "Someone Else Will". Especially the live version.

#206 4 years ago

Dude your wasting time....there is ZERO chance your getting close to that number so just unbox and enjoy the game....if it all works and plays nice u can sell it in a couple months for $20K and still make a profit....

#207 4 years ago

This is not real. It’s been walking and looking and smelling like a DUCK.

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Dude your wasting time...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#209 4 years ago

I bid one dollar, Joe.

onedollarbob (resized).jpgonedollarbob (resized).jpg
#210 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Classic

#211 4 years ago

This is beyond absurd... You could get an EA for $20K before the remaining built games became available... Come on people... This kind of flipping is disgusting and I hope no one is seriously stupid enough to pay that much for any game...

Jeff

#212 4 years ago

I already used Johnny Utah once today. lol.

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

That’s the whole ridiculous irony of this thread. The OP insisting he’s the biggest TBL fan, so big in fact that he can’t bring himself to open the box and play the game. So big that if he has to sell it can only be for a ridiculous price. So big that he has to start a Pinside thread about it telling everyone how big a fan he is.
Seriously, I think EBay or Craigslist would have been the right place for this.

Lol, I didn’t start the thread buddy. I think this whole thread is hilarious but hardly what I had in mind with my ad.

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Dude your wasting time....there is ZERO chance your getting close to that number so just unbox and enjoy the game....if it all works and plays nice u can sell it in a couple months for $20K and still make a profit....

You’re not wrong. Literally the only reason I haven’t opened it yet is because I’ve got 3 flights of stairs and the movers don’t come until tonight. Once it’s in the game room, it’s as good as opened.

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

You’re not wrong. Literally the only reason I haven’t opened it yet is because I’ve got 3 flights of stairs and the movers don’t come until tonight. Once it’s in the game room, it’s as good as opened.

smart man! Let's hope theres actually a game in that box

#216 4 years ago

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Lol, I didn’t start the thread buddy.

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Lol, I didn’t start the thread buddy.

Eh?

Split personality disorder?

#219 4 years ago

I figure if threads can magically vanish, there is no reason they can't also magically start up all by them selves too.

#220 4 years ago

TURN IT ON!

TURN IT ON!

TURN IT ON!

The crowd wants to see joeagnew86 enjoying his TBL.

#221 4 years ago

Posted the ad, didn’t start the thread though. Wish I could take credit for the forethought, I had no idea it’d get this good.

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Posted the ad, didn’t start the thread though. Wish I could take credit for the forethought, I had no idea it’d get this good.

It's an option to make a thread or not. You actually have to select the option to make it a Forum thread.

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Sucks you got burned, but at the end of the day it’s not my fault or my issue. I know I’m lucky I got a game, but I’m not going to apologize for things outside of my control. Glad I was at least able to show you “what should have been” yours.

Wow what a dick thing to say. The guy who upvoted this too? Dick move

#224 4 years ago

You need to prove that it's not a 45,000 paper weight.

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It's an option to make a thread or not. You actually have to select the option to make it a Forum thread.

I created my account yesterday so how would I know? Ha

#226 4 years ago

Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A fucking goldbricker. This guy fucking walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life!

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Let me tell you something else. I've seen a lot of spinals, Dude, and this guy is a fake. A fucking goldbricker. This guy fucking walks. I've never been more certain of anything in my life!

Iol

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wow what a dick thing to say. The guy who upvoted this too? Dick move

I suspect they may be one in the same person.
He was banned from TBL preorder club for excessive trolling which is what this entire thread is all about.
Could be wrong, but I'm sure a mod could check the IP address and confirm it.

This isn't a for sale thread.
This is a thread that was intentionally started to create drama and poke the bear.
As others have stated you have to physically check a box in order to physically link the for sale item to a forum thread (I.E. you have to intentionally start a thread).

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

He was banned from TBL preorder club for excessive trolling which is what this entire thread is all about.
This is a thread that was intentionally started to create drama and poke the bear.
As others have stated you have to physically check a box in order to physically link the for sale item to a forum thread (I.E. you have to intentionally start a thread).

Its wolfemaaan !!!!!

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Awesome

#231 4 years ago

43k... maaaaaybe $44k. $45k is insane.

#232 4 years ago

Anyway this thread could be a fund raiser ?

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Anyway this thread could be a fund raiser ?

It is.

LTG : )

#234 4 years ago

Yeah. WOLFEMAAAN upvotes every post. Mods should ban this troll. Every post I see from this guy is troll post at best.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

d514234bf9e8dfcd670315266964cf04f78e717c (1) (resized).pngd514234bf9e8dfcd670315266964cf04f78e717c (1) (resized).png
#237 4 years ago

It's bad enough people got burned, but this ass-hat thinks it's funny to rub it in.

#238 4 years ago

What exactly is a troll post ?

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

What exactly is a troll post ?

There is an entire Wikipedia page dedicated to defining it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Enjoy.

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Yeah. WOLFEMAAAN upvotes every post. Mods should ban this troll. Every post I see from this guy is troll post at best.

He was ejected from 3 threads in three days...TBL preorder, Deeproot, and Stern. Seems to thrive on drama. Hopefully the moderators will throw him out of Pinside completely.

#241 4 years ago

Good news bros! After setting it up and playing it once, I’ve decided it’s too much fun to sell. Best of luck to you all, thanks for the fun over the last day.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
$ 22.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-10/page/5?hl=koji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.