giphy.gif
Supreme (resized).JPG
giphy.gif
B5EuQ16IUAEpqJB (resized).jpg
F583186C-3FBE-47FF-8F67-F562FA9A7CDF (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
CDBF372F-66F9-4759-B4D2-E534863EB702 (resized).jpeg
ChTr79NWUAATOJ- (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Do I have the numbers wrong? I thought Cointaker was getting the remaining built machines and they are building more with the existing parts now that the ARA fiasco has been resolved

They sold 40 games, so I’m guessing under 100 out there. There are parts to build another 60 supposedly? Which getting those built and shipped I honestly don’t think will ever happen.

#102 4 years ago

Didnt Dutch pinball just retrieve all their equipment from the factory that was holding them hostage? If that's the case aren't we going to see more of these games sooner than later?

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Didnt Dutch pinball just retrieve all their equipment from the factory that was holding them hostage? If that's the case aren't we going to see more of these games sooner than later?

The games deserve to be made but the people at Cointaker didn’t sound optimistic. I know it’s their job to sell them so they want them to stay rare, but when I talked to them last it just sounded like Dutch was exacerbated with it all.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

... exacerbated with it all.

#105 4 years ago

Sojourner

#106 4 years ago

yeah: parts are there for 200 games, although that doesnt' confirm that this many will be made:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-august-26th-2019/ section 4, per the DP newletter

#107 4 years ago

Do you take IOU’s?

CDBF372F-66F9-4759-B4D2-E534863EB702 (resized).jpegCDBF372F-66F9-4759-B4D2-E534863EB702 (resized).jpeg
#108 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

I’ve got a great machine that I’ve waited a time for. If I sell it for good profit then that’s awesome, if not then who cares because I still have TBL pinball to play.

So $5,000 wouldn’t be a good profit or double at $25,000 wouldn’t be a good profit. $45,000 on a $12,500 invest is a “good profit “. What’s a great profit considered, 10x !

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

So $5,000 wouldn’t be a good profit or double at $25,000 wouldn’t be a good profit. $45,000 on a $12,500 invest is a “good profit “. What’s a great profit considered, 10x !

I'm interpreting this as willing to make a deal

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Please get fucked and eat shit you fucking shitbag. GLWS!
PS: Stuff your bollocks up your gob... fuck off and shut up and die.

I was kinda gonna say the same thing but you handled it far more eloquently for all of Pinside lmao...

#111 4 years ago

So what’s the big deal if the guy wants to throw it out there for $45k Does it really matter ? It won’t be the only one

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Out of all of the comments, this one made me laugh the most. I’m not terribly worried about any of this because it’s a win win for me. I’ve got a great machine that I’ve waited a time for. If I sell it for good profit then that’s awesome, if not then who cares because I still have TBL pinball to play. If we can get Jeff Bridges to smash it though, as somebody suggested, then I’m in for that too. Thanks to Thomas for the heads up on the post. Oh, and thanks to you all for pointing out that I put Denmark. Honest mistake, it was a long day when I wrote the ad. Anyway, happy trolling guys. Take care.

Did this thread just become Meta? A self aware thread. Are you trolling the trolls?

#113 4 years ago

Step 1: Buy machine for $12500 that was already sold to someone else who lost $8500.
Step 2: List it for sale on Pinside for almost 4x what you paid.

Wow, even Kaneda couldn’t bring himself to be this much of a douche and his offer was ONLY $20k.

I guess money means more than principle to some people.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Step 1: Buy machine for $12500 that was already sold to someone else who lost $8500.
Step 2: List it for sale on Pinside for almost 4x what you paid.
Wow, even Kaneda couldn’t bring himself to be this much of a douche and his offer was ONLY $20k.
I guess money means more than principle to some people.

Nobody lost their money. I’ve been on the list since 2015 and was lucky enough to be next in line. Anyway, keep the love coming because you all are cracking me up.

#115 4 years ago

Did anyone else think of the Greed callout from adams when they saw this bs?

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Did anyone else think of the Greed callout from adams when they saw this bs?

When you get your TBL machine then you’re welcome to sell it for however much you want, my friend. Until then, I wouldn’t stress it.

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Nobody lost their money. I’ve been on the list since 2015 and was lucky enough to be next in line. Anyway, keep the love coming because you all are cracking me up.

Over 100 downvotes on one post, impressive!

#118 4 years ago

I’m in! First to Dr***

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

Tell that to the person who paid $8500 for the game sitting in your garage that you are trying to flip for max profit.

#120 4 years ago

Give Chris credit. He took the hellcat out of garage for the lebowski picture.

#121 4 years ago

I give this OP some credit, the TZ guy had 18 pages of crap and only 99 downvotes, this OP has already exceed downvotes on only 3 pages!

TZ ad expired, NO SALE...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#122 4 years ago

i can buy a lot of weed and white russians for 45k

#123 4 years ago

Tell that to the person who paid $8500 for the game sitting in your garage that you are trying to flip for max profit.

I could just as easily wait and tell it to the guy who wants such a rare machine but never thought he’d have the chance to buy one. At the end of the day, it’s supply and demand. If I sell it, that’s great but I’m also left knowing I’ll probably never have the chance to own one again. If I don’t sell it, great because at least I still have my machine that really ties the room together. I’m not stressed either way about it, nor should any of y’all be stressed about it.

#124 4 years ago

I’m just taking a wild guess here but most likely the games going in the Dudes collection and he got alot of guys fired up
For nothing !

A Hellcat and TBL in the garage !

Nice

#125 4 years ago

In my opinion, this will not sell. Who would buy a nib TBL for $45k when they could easily acquire 2 HUO TBL’s for the same price with little effort? A stupid person, that’s who. People that have $45k to spend on pinball machines are dumb, but not stupid. Therefore the game will languish. Op should open his game and enjoy the experience. QC it and fix anything broken and make fine adjustments to make the Dude proud. Then if the Op still wants to sell his game, list it.

Op will need to sharpen his pencil and reprice game between $12.5k - $25k. That range has meaning and that thread would become interesting to follow. GLWTS

#126 4 years ago

Well I am ready. I have the title for the Golden Gate Bridge. I will offer that for an even trade or maybe, The Empire state building. The up keep on these is expensive and I am willing to give one of these up, for TBL.

#127 4 years ago

Seems like a great deal.

"I'm not going to make money on it, no!"

....I'm going to make a SHIT TON OF MONEY!

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

I could just as easily wait and tell it to the guy who wants such a rare machine but never thought he’d have the chance to buy one. At the end of the day, it’s supply and demand. If I sell it, that’s great but I’m also left knowing I’ll probably never have the chance to own one again. If I don’t sell it, great because at least I still have my machine that really ties the room together. I’m not stressed either way about it, nor should any of y’all be stressed about it.

Ah, so you admit someone got screwed out of $8500 on the machine you bought and are now trying to flip for a ridiculous price. Awesome.

#129 4 years ago

Ah, so you admit someone got screwed out of $8500 on the machine you bought and are now trying to flip for a ridiculous price. Awesome.

C’mon now, nobody got screwed out of their money. Nobody paid for this then only for me to magically get it. I’ve been a Huge BL fan since 1998 and was on the list for this machine since the beginning. I was lucky and got my machine. It’s valuable so why not list it? But, it’s also a machine that I have always wanted so if I’m going to sell it then it’s going to be for a “don’t really want to sell” price. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy it. If somebody wants it for the price, great. If not, that’s cool too. I’m not stressed about it either way. I just think you all are hilarious with how stressed you’re getting.

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

C’mon now, nobody got screwed out of their money.

Bullsh!t.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#131 4 years ago

Lol...”Be nice”

F583186C-3FBE-47FF-8F67-F562FA9A7CDF (resized).pngF583186C-3FBE-47FF-8F67-F562FA9A7CDF (resized).png
#132 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

When you get your TBL machine then you’re welcome to sell it for however much you want, my friend. Until then, I wouldn’t stress it.

You have no friends here.....move along

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Lol...”Be nice”[quoted image]

I never understood these insults, if i hated some one that much, LITRALLY the last thing id want is them sucking me lol???

For this price there better be be no chipping!!

#134 4 years ago
B5EuQ16IUAEpqJB (resized).jpgB5EuQ16IUAEpqJB (resized).jpg
#136 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

C’mon now, nobody got screwed out of their money. Nobody paid for this then only for me to magically get it. I’ve been a Huge BL fan since 1998 and was on the list for this machine since the beginning. I was lucky and got my machine. It’s valuable so why not list it? But, it’s also a machine that I have always wanted so if I’m going to sell it then it’s going to be for a “don’t really want to sell” price. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy it. If somebody wants it for the price, great. If not, that’s cool too. I’m not stressed about it either way. I just think you all are hilarious with how stressed you’re getting.

Are you really this clueless? I doubt it.

#137 4 years ago

Really now. How on earth you came up with this number?

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from Axaios:

Really now. How on earth you came up with this number?

It’s my “I’ve wanted this for a long time and really really really don’t want to sell it but maybe for the right price” number.

#139 4 years ago

Pinside has clearly drawn a firm, hard, courageous line in the sand with this one.

The OP has been thoroughly berated, and will surely think twice about doing something like this again!

My question is this: What would a "reasonable" (IE: non outrage-inducing) scalper asking price be?

I'm thinking $19,999.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pinside has clearly drawn a firm, hard, courageous line in the sand with this one.
The OP has been thoroughly berated, and will surely think twice about doing something like this again!
My question is this: What would a "reasonable" (IE: non outrage-inducing) scalper asking price be?
I'm thinking $19,999.

To be fair, I’d hardly consider myself a scalper. A scalper wants to sell their product, is in it solely for the money, and finds no joy in what he or she is selling. On the contrary, I’ve waited for a long time for this machine and plan on it bringing me a lot of joy (once I get it set up in the coming days). The price is high for that reason, because it’s a “I really hate to let go of this piece” price. If I was just looking to make a buck then I’d have listed it for 25K and called it good.

#141 4 years ago

LOL! Yeah you found great joy in taking a photo of the machine in the box and immediately listing it for sale for 4 times what you paid. Whatever.

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

C’mon now, nobody got screwed out of their money.

You do realize that the majority of TBLs going out now were paid for by early adopters that never got their game or money back? These games are now going to new buyers who are essentially paying $12.5k for a machine that was already paid for by some one else.

How can you not see that people are being screwed out of $8.5k they paid for these machines already?

No one is stressed out in fact this thread is giving me a good laugh...esspecially your ridiculous justifications.

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Lol...”Be nice”[quoted image]

omg this is hilarious.

OP actually responding to this ad? At least he's consistent in his application of logic or lackthereof. This is the epitomy of greed and I'm no boy scout when it comes to this but damn son.

I also love how he says he can't open it b/c it's too rare. Meanwhile he knows if he opens it, the game will either not work or not work later on. Both situations = a broken game.

Seriously - you have to be an absolute moron to buy this game from this guy and I'm rooting for OP to open it and prove how much of a fanboy he is.

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm thinking $19,999.

Here’s the thing. The issue is not flipping a machine for a profit. Everyone does that at one time or another. The issue is that this PARTICULAR machine was already bought and paid for by someone else who lost $8500 and will never see that money back.

The people who bought TBL from Cointaker should open their machines and play them. If you flip it for any profit you are a douchebag. How big of a douchebag scales with how much you are asking for the flipped machine. The good news for other flippers is that this guy has set an amazingly high bar.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

If I was just looking to make a buck then I’d have listed it for 25K and called it good.

Then why the heck are you even posting this if you are not looking to make money? Looks exactly like you are trying to find a sucker and make money to me. Perfect example of a ridiculous justification.

#147 4 years ago

Here’s the thing. The issue is not flipping a machine for a profit. Everyone does that at one time or another. The issue is that this PARTICULAR machine was already bought and paid for by someone else who lost $8500 and will never see that money back.
The people who bought TBL from Cointaker should open their machines and play them. If you flip it for any profit you are a douchebag. How big of a douchebag scales with how much you are asking for the flipped machine. The good news for other flippers is that this guy has set an amazingly high bar.

Not for me. My only issue here is the guy is flipping it for a ridiculous amount. It's basically telling others that you think they're an idiot.

People who buy this game are taking a chance b/c unless they find that sucker who actually pays more for it (and then has a broken game now or soon) they will have to own the 12.5k game themselves, risking the same broken game. I've seen many TBL's - they all ended up broken.

#148 4 years ago

Twipys need to have an award for the pinside thread of the year. So far Im thinking the pinstadium ads thread or this one.

#149 4 years ago

who knows how he got the game...the reality is he was lucky enough to get one, and now he's trying to cash in on his luck....we all know these games sell in the $15-25K (not worth it in my mind) range so clearly he'll never get what he's asking....If I was him I'd play the game for a few months, and then try and sell it for $20K, and not worry about he hassle of maintaining the game.

#150 4 years ago

Supremes have sold for over this and there are some now listed above this. Considering Supreme has nothing to offer as a pinball machine, this price actually seems fair as I would take 2 TBLs at this price for 1 Supreme anyday

Supreme (resized).JPGSupreme (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 22.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-10/page/3?hl=flippinjimmy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.