Topic Stats

• 241 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by joeagnew86
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 28 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
d514234bf9e8dfcd670315266964cf04f78e717c (1) (resized).png
onedollarbob (resized).jpg
giphy.gif
41D7B86D-800A-4262-840C-CE25D89BDFCD (resized).png
5213118F-D153-4188-BF76-0A049A2DA2F4 (resized).jpeg
fbc (resized).jpg
27791.gif
giphy.gif
Supreme (resized).JPG
giphy.gif
B5EuQ16IUAEpqJB (resized).jpg
F583186C-3FBE-47FF-8F67-F562FA9A7CDF (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
CDBF372F-66F9-4759-B4D2-E534863EB702 (resized).jpeg
ChTr79NWUAATOJ- (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 7 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Clearly u have no interest in selling the game....who knows if this is even real....its a pic of a box

He doesn't ever really say...maybe he is JUST selling the box.

They make great forts, you know.

#52 7 months ago

Um, how about you suck my dick?

And then, suck it the fuck again.

You fucking cocksucker.

#53 7 months ago

How about you do the right thing and give it to the person who already paid for it

#54 7 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Um, how about you suck my dick?
And then, suck it the fuck again.
You fucking cocksucker.

This reminds me of that scene in usual suspects, lol

#55 7 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

[quoted image]

That's the one!

#56 7 months ago

L to the OLLIPOP

#57 7 months ago
E97EF395-F354-4B8D-9D49-50553A3E3A18 (resized).jpeg
#58 7 months ago

Damm! Always late to the gate... is there not a betting process yet?!

#59 7 months ago

Does anyone think this is Kaneda trolling?

#60 7 months ago
Quoted from teekee:

I heard that the latest run of Lebowski's have chipping and pooling all over their playfields...

Those PFs have been curing for 3 years, I bet they're just fine, lol.

#61 7 months ago

In strong with the first post @$45k

#62 7 months ago

D38E40B8-8FBA-4488-8079-9511D88A055D.gif

#63 7 months ago

Please return this stolen property to its rightful owner, you disgusting immoral deplorable vulture.

Shame on Pinside for even allowing a post like this. This person has stolen from the community and now seeks to profit. Shame shame shame.

#64 7 months ago

How many reach arounds are included in this asking price?

#65 7 months ago

*scrolling through Pinside and seeing this ad*

8ED02B54-8F82-4075-96CE-D5BDF6BFFB6D.gif
#66 7 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Curious which Pinsider created this new account to sell this pin so as not to get flamed on their real account.

Mystery solved, it's bangerjay

20190826_234202 (resized).jpg
#67 7 months ago
Quoted from calprog:

What a joke. I’ve played the game and it sucks!!! It broke so many times. Many better choices for a lot less money!

The price this Pinsider is asking sucks, but the game is awesome! I owned a TBL and mine never broke. I would take a TBL over BBB or just about any other game I can think of in a heartbeat!

Disclaimer: That’s just like my opinion man

#68 7 months ago

Clearly my BBB is way under priced

#69 7 months ago

Denmark?

#70 7 months ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

Is it time to consider some form of Pinside probationary period to reduce the tendency of some new folks to pop in with these ridiculous FS posts as their first activity?
Maybe something along the lines of no FS posts for the first 30-90 days and/or the member has earned good feedback or a healthy number of upvotes (just as an example).

Nah. It’s been suggested countless times before and this site is too chicken shit to do anything about it. Better allow these BS posts to continue on the off chance 0.01% actually is legit to generate a few bucks in revenue for the site... while thumbing their nose to the regulars and donators that make this site great.

FWIW, as a result of this happening over the past few years I still donate to this site, but I have one machine FS at the moment and a Stern SM about to go FS tomorrow... neither of which will be posted here.

#71 7 months ago

Hhhm, I remember that mistake being made before...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/81#post-3673605

Quoted from BillySastard:

Curious which Pinsider created this new account to sell this pin so as not to get flamed on their real account.

I mean Americans aren't known for their geographic knowledge, but is this a common mix up?

#72 7 months ago

giphy.gif

#73 7 months ago

10k by xmas

oh....

100k!!! by xmas!!

#74 7 months ago

Will you take a check? I have ID.

3714-1532336916 (resized).jpg

#75 7 months ago

#76 7 months ago

Wow! Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many downvotes!

#77 7 months ago

and it doesn’t even come with pinstadiums! BS!

MJR

#78 7 months ago

I’m in at $45000 cdn. But $45000 usd, that’s almost $60k Canadian. Then there’s tax to get it across the border, so we’re at $67k before shipping.

I just can’t pull the trigger today.

#79 7 months ago
1ED570E4-C0E8-4AEC-8936-7BBFB5E528DE (resized).jpeg
#80 7 months ago

Talk about a Dumpster Fire!

#81 7 months ago

Here is a thought... just imagine the scene if the OP came on and said: Oh im sorry too many zeros. The game is supposed to be $4500.

#82 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Wow! Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many downvotes!

Not even close...I forget which thread, but there was one over 300.

#83 7 months ago

ROTFLMFAO

#84 7 months ago

Pretty sure the Danish Pinball Big Lebowski is a piece of shit.

If you really want the real deal you’ve got to get the Dutch Pinball Big Lebowski.

Hope you didn’t get ripped off Kaneda?

#85 7 months ago
1D9F16BA-061A-4DAF-B20E-D9F20B2CDCC1 (resized).png
#86 7 months ago

Tempted to set a meeting to find out who’s selling. These should just be funny but kinda piss me off. I need a hobby from my hobby.

#87 7 months ago
ChTr79NWUAATOJ- (resized).jpg
#88 7 months ago

We should all chip in a few bucks buy it then stream live pay per view of Jeff Bridges smashing it with a sledgehammer. I Guarantee we will double our money!!

#89 7 months ago

I think the whole Ad is total BS...I highly doubt he/she even has a game to sell....someone should PM the guy...I bet he never answers...

#90 7 months ago

I sent him a pm to let him know there is activity on his thread in the chance he is actually new to pinside. I did not know how to navigate when I was new here. Seems like he is legit and just ignoring negativity waiting for some real interest in the machine. Although I do not agree with this kind of flipping I thought he may want to see what the community was thinking.

#91 7 months ago

In before the lock

#92 7 months ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I sent him a pm to let him know there is activity on his thread in the chance he is actually new to pinside. I did not know how to navigate when I was new here. Seems like he is legit and just ignoring negativity waiting for some real interest in the machine. Although I do not agree with this kind of flipping I thought he may want to see what the community was thinking.

Bold move, to say the least, especially with the 200 machines on the move over to the states

#93 7 months ago

Agnew, eh?

Sounds trustworthy.

#94 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Bold move, to say the least, especially with the 200 machines on the move over to the states

What 200 machines ?

#95 7 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

What 200 machines ?

Do I have the numbers wrong? I thought Cointaker was getting the remaining built machines and they are building more with the existing parts now that the ARA fiasco has been resolved

#96 7 months ago

Joeagnew86 not has 86 down votes

#97 7 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Agnew, eh?
Sounds trustworthy.

Out of all of the comments, this one made me laugh the most. I’m not terribly worried about any of this because it’s a win win for me. I’ve got a great machine that I’ve waited a time for. If I sell it for good profit then that’s awesome, if not then who cares because I still have TBL pinball to play. If we can get Jeff Bridges to smash it though, as somebody suggested, then I’m in for that too. Thanks to Thomas for the heads up on the post. Oh, and thanks to you all for pointing out that I put Denmark. Honest mistake, it was a long day when I wrote the ad. Anyway, happy trolling guys. Take care.

#98 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Do I have the numbers wrong? I thought Cointaker was getting the remaining built machines and they are building more with the existing parts now that the ARA fiasco has been resolved

Hopefully DP can build some more machines but given the history of this project it’s extremely optimistic and borderline ridiculous to think that 200 more machines are coming. I hoping I am wrong but nothing about the math $$ adds up.

#99 7 months ago
Quoted from joeagnew86:

I’m not terribly worried about any of this because it’s a win win for me. I’ve got a great machine that I’ve waited a time for.

LOL “waited a time for” what like 2 weeks?

#100 7 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

LOL “waited a time for” what like 2 weeks?

I’ve been on the waiting list with Cointaker since 2015 so more like 4 years. Not that it matters much.

There are 241 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside