Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iexKezN (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_0668 (resized).JPG
IMG_0642 (resized).JPG
IMG_0516 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#52 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

How many people have already received their games?

Somewhere between 50-60, I cannot remember the exact number off hand.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Somewhere between 50-60, I cannot remember the exact number off hand.

Up to #51 had shipped to the US, but some other numbers have gone to European customers.

#54 7 years ago

The Big Lebowski is an unwatchable movie, I find this train wreck far more entertaining.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

The Big Lebowski is an unwatchable movie, I find this train wreck far more entertaining.

It takes 2-3 watchings and an open mind. Lots of fun there if you can relax enough to get into the groove. A strict drug regimen helps.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

It takes 2-3 watchings and an open mind. Lots of fun there if you can relax enough to get into the groove. A strict drug regimen helps.

I loved it to death the first time I saw it. Recommended it to someone who said he and his girlfriend hated it...after all why wasn't there a climactic bowling match at the end?!

It's not for everybody.

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

How many people have already received their games?

There's one down the street from you, lemme know if you want to check it out.

Bump, GLWS.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I loved it to death the first time I saw it. Recommended it to someone who said he and his girlfriend hated it...after all why wasn't there a climactic bowling match at the end?!
It's not for everybody.

My wife watched it with me for the first time years ago and hated it. I convinced her to watch it again recently and she laughed her ass off.

I loved it from the first viewing. I loved it from the first minute.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

My wife watched it with me for the first time years ago and hated it. I convinced her to watch it again recently and she laughed her ass off.
I loved it from the first viewing. I loved it from the first minute.

I laughed my ass off going thru this thread!

#60 7 years ago

Wasn't there a game for sale in this thread somewhere?

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

This man is not to be trusted about anything.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Billman:

I have watched the first 30 minutes of this movie at least a dozen times!!!! Only problem is I fall asleep!!! Wonder why...... hummm..

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from gtxjoe:

If I bought this and DP never delivered, I would expect DP to refund my money

You have high expectations that might get disappointed.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

You have high expectations that might get disappointed.

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I texted Paul and I think my exact words were "I think I'm screwed" Paul immediately called me we talked for a bit about the situation and Paul told me that given the new info and that he hadn't transferred the game into my name yet that he was sending me my funds back.

Paul, Your A Good Egg!

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

I have watched the first 30 minutes of this movie at least a dozen times!!!! Only problem is I fall asleep!!! Wonder why...... hummm..

If I had to guess, I'd say you're trying to keep up with the Dude's White Russian and MJ consumption while watching the film. But he's a seasoned professional, while you're a f#@king amateur.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's not for everybody.

Did you recommend Kingpin?

Brad

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If I had to guess, I'd say you're trying to keep up with the Dude's White Russian and MJ consumption while watching the film. But he's a seasoned professional, while you're a f#@king amateur.

LOL! 100%!!! Except hold the milk on my White Russian!

#69 7 years ago

I keep waiting for OP to chime in with "don't say peep while I'm doing business here, man." What an opportunity!

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I keep waiting for OP to chime in with "don't say peep while I'm doing business here, man." What an opportunity!

Good one, missed opportunity.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

There's one down the street from you, lemme know if you want to check it out.
Bump, GLWS.

Would love to check it out sometime. How do you like it so far?

#72 7 years ago

Bump

#73 7 years ago
#74 7 years ago

How many plays does it have?

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

This is why Pinside is the way it is Robin....why do you let this go on...it's like the trolls control this place now...........Joey

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

This is why Pinside is the way it is Robin....why do you let this go on...it's like the trolls control this place now...........Joey

Did you report the offending post? Otherwise there's no way to know whether the moderators have even seen it.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Did you report the offending post? Otherwise there's no way to know whether the moderators have even seen it.

The "offending" post? The one about how many plays it has? Give me a break, you can't have a little fun on the forum side of or sale threads? It's a free bump, no harm done

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I guess what offends some people others might find as humorous.

I find some people's definition of a troll to be humorous too.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

The "offending" post? The one about how many plays it has? Give me a break, you can't have a little fun on the forum side of or sale threads? It's a free bump, no harm done

Yeah, I said "offending post" -- Breaking_Dad was clearly offended by the post, and was blaming Robin for it. I merely pointed out that if he didn't report the post to the mods, he shouldn't assume that they saw it.

Quoted from o-din:

I guess what offends some people others might find as humorous.

Can't argue with you there.

#80 7 years ago

iexKezN (resized).pngiexKezN (resized).png

#81 7 years ago

This was a bit more entertaining than "bump"

I'm offended by people lacking a sense of humor

Since we're buying a spot in line and no pictures exist of the actual game in question, why did OP even create a discussion thread?

Oh... he wanted EXPOSURE!
We want.... entertainment!
Jokes bump the thread and accomplish both goals. Everyone wins!

#82 7 years ago

I think there may be a few too many holier than thou troll hunters on this website calling out too many people as trolls when all they are trying to do is crack a joke.

#83 7 years ago

In all honesty as someone that has not been very close to all the details. Is it a bad idea to take someone else's spot at this point? Is it really 50/50?

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Is it a bad idea to take someone else's spot at this point?

I am of the opinion it is a bad idea to spend money on anything that doesn't exist yet. Period.

#85 7 years ago

About 60 exist right?

#86 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am of the opinion it is a bad idea to spend money on anything that doesn't exist yet. Period.

Hypocrite - I read your post about preordering that burrito.

#87 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I read your post about preordering that burrito.

Yes, but I could see all the ingredients were there and smell that delicious carnitas from across the parking lot. And it was wrapped up and ready before I gave them a dime.

Just because I pre-ordered doesn't mean I pre-paid. Upstart pinball companies and pinball buyers themselves could learn a lot by eating at a fine Mexican dining establishment more often.

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, but I could see all the ingredients were there and smell that delicious carnitas from across the parking lot. And it was wrapped up and ready before I gave them a dime.
Just because I pre-ordered doesn't mean I pre-paid. Upstart pinball companies and pinball buyers themselves could learn a lot by eating at a fine Mexican dining establishment more often.

Now you're making me hungry!

#89 7 years ago

Honestly, I usually do pay before it's done. That way I can get right down to eating it.

But with those delicious chips and salsa they have on the counter top to eat for free while I wait, I'd rather get the handling of money out of the way anyway.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

About 60 exist right?

Around 60 delivered, and 40 more "ready" to ship.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Yeah, I said "offending post" -- Breaking_Dad was clearly offended by the post, and was blaming Robin for it. I merely pointed out that if he didn't report the post to the mods, he shouldn't assume that they saw it.

Can't argue with you there.

And I agree with both of you -- wasn't digging at your use of "offending post", just the idea posed before you that the post was offending in the first place. I guess some would prefer sterile for sale ad forum threads.. sure price policing gets s little out of hand but overall I think it is a fair feedback system for buyer and seller.

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Guys I feel like I need to chime in here as this FS thread has gone a bit off the rails. I said above that the OP (Paul) was solid, given what's happened here I think I should talk about my dealings with him. I was the original buyer for this game, Paul and I talked many times and finally came to an agreement. I mailed Paul certified funds for his TBL last Wednessday (the night before we got the emails from DP) I woke up the next morning to the DP/ARA emails, I texted Paul and I think my exact words were "I think I'm screwed" Paul immediately called me we talked for a bit about the situation and Paul told me that given the new info and that he hadn't transferred the game into my name yet that he was sending me my funds back. I have spent hours talking to Paul about pinball and just about everything else and I can say that he is a stand up guy whom I trust and value as a member of this community. I am sorry this thread went sideways and don't blame anyone as something is always lost in translation between typed words and actually talking to someone on the phone or in person.
On a side note I do think these game will get built and that this is a speed bump along the way as was Philgate.
Paul if there is such a thing as good pinball karma you have earned some in my book.
Thanks
Sean/Concretehardt

What a great story! Thanks for sharing, Paul sounds like a great dude! I hope everything works out for all parties involved.

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So, if you get a terminal illness with no cure you wouldn't pop to be cryonically preserved?

Not sure how that popped into my head. Maybe because I played Demo Man today.

#94 7 years ago

Ha ha ha...eat a clown lastly?

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

This ^^^

Also yeah it's a discussion thread, op could have simply not allowed it to be. Instead he gets free bumps all day and as they say-any press is good press.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinballer:

LOL! 100%!!! Except hold the milk on my White Russian!

I substitute Baileys. So delicious. Dangerous though unless you're a professional like The Dude and me.

#97 7 years ago

Wasn't there a for sale post in this thread somewhere? Like the first one?

#98 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Wasn't there a for sale post in this thread somewhere? Like the first one?

Lol, has kind of veered away from that. You get any offers op? Another bump

#99 7 years ago

Hey OP, just a heads up that you didn't update the first post when you adjusted the price (it now says $9k one place and $10k the other).

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hey OP, just a heads up that you didn't update the first post when you adjusted the price (it now says $9k one place and $10k the other).

Amended and thanks for pointing it out, I forgot about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 22.50
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-1/page/2?hl=yeastlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.