Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iexKezN (resized).png
download (1) (resized).jpg
IMG_0668 (resized).JPG
IMG_0642 (resized).JPG
IMG_0516 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS: The Big Lebowski #125 Pre-order

Added: 2017-02-21 00:01:18 UTC • Ended: March 30th, 2017
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

This sale is for a Pre-order slot for my NIB TBL Achiever Edition which includes achiever numbered badging (#125), full chrome armor and leg package and Lebowski rug. I'm asking $9,000 OBO

A few have asked already, yes, this game is paid for in full currently and is not on a deposit only. Accordingly to take my position you'd need to pay in full at this point for us to transfer my position in line to you.

Buyer will be responsible for shipping which is estimated at $400 to the lower 48 once the container reaches the US. I have no estimate as for shipping date currently.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ff6735's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ff6735's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fort Myers, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Hardware
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

#2 7 years ago

Does this include the extra $1k ARA wants to release the game?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Does this include the extra $1k ARA wants to release the game?

Thanks for your input. This is a for sale thread, not a throw your 2 cents in thread, I would really appreciate if you'd keep on topic of a sale for my game or move on down the road and kick someone else's can. Thanks

#4 7 years ago

Seller is solid as they come, deal with confidence!

Bump

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Seller is solid as they come, deal with confidence!
Bump

?? I don't think its the seller the people are concerned with!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Thanks for your input. This is a for sale thread, not a throw your 2 cents in thread, I would really appreciate if you'd keep on topic of a sale for my game or move on down the road and kick someone else's can. Thanks

Its VERY VERY risky to take your spot. Buyer might not get their game and buyer might have to pay another $1000.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Isn't there a way to post a for sale ad and restrict it from the forum discussion?
I think it's an option.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Isn't there a way to post a for sale ad and restrict it from the forum discussion?
I think it's an option.

You're correct there is, thank you for reminding me.

Anyone is more than free to read up on the big lebowski thread. I have nothing to hide and for many the situation between DP and ARA is common knowledge at this point. A buyer has to make a simple choice, buy or don't buy, either way that's your prerogative.

Let me be clear (this happened a couple hours ago), if you think you are going to threaten/harass me by PM, I caution you to think twice about your actions before trying to be a keyboard tough guy.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I thought it was a valid question, regardless if it came off as snarky to you or not

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I thought it was a valid question, regardless if it came off as snarky to you or not

Has anyone been asked by DP to fork over another $1000? No, no one has. So his joust is speculation at this point.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Anyone is more than free to read up on the big lebowski thread. I have nothing to hide and for many the situation between DP and ARA is common knowledge at this point.

Not mentioning it in your description effectively hides it from those who are not aware of the "situation"

Quoted from ff6735:

Let me be clear (this happened a couple hours ago), if you think you are going to threaten/harass me by PM, I caution you to think twice about your actions before trying to be a keyboard tough guy.

Or what.. you'll even more viciously type back at them?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Not mentioning it in your description effectively hides it from those who are not aware of the "situation"

This was my read on it too. Seemed like OP was hoping to find a buyer unaware of the current risky situation.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I didn't threaten or harass you. I politely PMed you to warn you that you might have some forum activity here that won't be conducive to your sale so you might want to alter your ad or get rid of the forum discussion on it. Then you apparently got something out of being exactly a "keyboard tough guy" over PM and now here. It has worked because I am so scared that I've just peed my pants and now I have to go home from school and Sally (my crush) saw it happen. Now she'll never play with my pinballs.

I have no desire to buy your potentially nonexistent game. I had a deposit on one and canceled it.

GLWTS!

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This was my read on it too. Seemed like OP was hoping to find a buyer unaware of the current risky situation.

I'd bet there are very few people who are into the game that don't have a current perspective as to what's going on currently.
So question my credibility all you'd like, there are many who'd laugh at you for doing so. I've not lied about anything. When a buyer PMs me, I'm more than happy to discuss and entertain any questions they may have.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

You're correct there is, thank you for reminding me.
Anyone is more than free to read up on the big lebowski thread. I have nothing to hide and for many the situation between DP and ARA is common knowledge at this point. A buyer has to make a simple choice, buy or don't buy, either way that's your prerogative.

Let me get this straight --

you are pre-emptivly but subtlety? Threatening anyone who would be thinking about sending you a "threatening" pm on your for sale thread that you would also like not to be derailed by anything that doesn't have to do with the sale of your preorder spot for a machine whose final status remains to be seen, including comments directly about said status of machine ..

Ok.

Good luck dude - concrete vouches for you and I trust him but lurching out if the gate like a dick and taking it even farther with the pm threats didn't paint you in the best light. Now you can tell me to move along and go pound sand, I'm on my way

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Let me get this straight --
you are pre-emptivly but subtlety? Threatening anyone who would be thinking about sending you a "threatening" pm on your for sale thread that you would also like not to be derailed by anything that doesn't have to do with the sale of your preorder spot for a machine whose final status remains to be seen, including comments directly about said status of machine ..
Ok.
Good luck dude - concrete vouches for you and I trust him but lurching out if the gate like a dick and taking it even farther with the pm threats didn't paint you in the best light. Now you can tell me to move along and go pound sand, I'm on my way

Let the flaming and name calling (dick as you stated) keep flowing. I appreciate ALL the free bumps.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

When a buyer PMs me, I'm more than happy to discuss and entertain any questions they may have.

Ahh, the pinball version of "don't ask, don't tell." GLWS

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Ahh, the pinball version of "don't ask, don't tell." GLWS

Say what you please

#19 7 years ago

Why is this marked up $1,500?

Convenience?

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Why is this marked up $1,500?
Convenience?

Supply vs Demand. Simple economics. Don't forget the little OBO at the end of my for sale add.

#21 7 years ago

Should be discounted by 1500 to justify buyers risk

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Should be discounted by 1500 to justify buyers risk

Thanks for your input, I'll consult your opinion when I go to sell my next house or car as well

#23 7 years ago

The seller's price is completely valid.

Someone else has a pending sale on another TBL preorder spot.

There's certainly gotta be another fool who sees no risk. GLWTS.

#24 7 years ago

Wow. These Lebowski classified ads are turning into shit-shows. Sucks for everybody.

It is a forum though so opinions do make for great entertainment

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Thanks for your input, I'll consult your opinion when I go to sell my next house or car as well

I'm sure when you sell your house or car you will actually physically have one...not just a hope that one day the buyer will actually get a house or car.

#26 7 years ago

I'm sure when you sell your house or car you will actually physically have one...not just a hope that one day the buyer will actually get a house or car.

I love how you have such a hard-on for my pricing, really it's comical at this point. If you're interested, feel free to make an offer as suggested in the ad. If not, feel free to keep up your shit stirring shenanigans, I'm getting some interest on a sale.

#27 7 years ago

Let's say someone buys this and never ends up getting the machine, will you send the money back?

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Let's say someone buys this and never ends up getting the machine, will you send the money back?

Now O-din you know better. That's not how this works.

#29 7 years ago

If I bought this and DP never delivered, I would expect DP to refund my money

#30 7 years ago

OK, my blood sugar's a little low right now. I guess I better go eat that steak and mow it over.

#31 7 years ago

Is the Big Lebowski a limited run or will they make as many as needed? Thanks.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

No one knows. It's in a state of chaos at the moment.

#33 7 years ago

Guys I feel like I need to chime in here as this FS thread has gone a bit off the rails. I said above that the OP (Paul) was solid, given what's happened here I think I should talk about my dealings with him. I was the original buyer for this game, Paul and I talked many times and finally came to an agreement. I mailed Paul certified funds for his TBL last Wednessday (the night before we got the emails from DP) I woke up the next morning to the DP/ARA emails, I texted Paul and I think my exact words were "I think I'm screwed" Paul immediately called me we talked for a bit about the situation and Paul told me that given the new info and that he hadn't transferred the game into my name yet that he was sending me my funds back. I have spent hours talking to Paul about pinball and just about everything else and I can say that he is a stand up guy whom I trust and value as a member of this community. I am sorry this thread went sideways and don't blame anyone as something is always lost in translation between typed words and actually talking to someone on the phone or in person.

On a side note I do think these game will get built and that this is a speed bump along the way as was Philgate.

Paul if there is such a thing as good pinball karma you have earned some in my book.

Thanks
Sean/Concretehardt

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from bridgeman:

300 max. However now it looks like 50ish.

#35 7 years ago

Bullshit in this thread aside, could be a risk, could not be a risk after more details are released. GLWS OP.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

300 max. However now it looks like 50ish.

...and the 40-ish that are being held hostage.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...and the 40-ish that are being held hostage.

And the additional 210 they are planning to build

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from gtxjoe:

And the additional 210 they are planning to build

...well...that's the big "hmmmmm" at the moment.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...well...that's the big "hmmmmm" at the moment.

Agree, I've heard back n forth, its limited to 300 but they are trying to get an extension? I don't know what it'll end up being in the end number wise. I just want to see all my fellow dudes get a great title.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Paul if there is such a thing as good pinball karma you have earned some in my book.

Thanks Sean.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Agree, I've heard back n forth, its limited to 300 but they are trying to get an extension? I don't know what it'll end up being in the end number wise. I just want to see all my fellow dudes get a great title.

It's been said that the contract was for 300. Not sure if that was the ARA or Universal contract. Obviously ARA is at a standstill and it's hard to imagine they'll produce the rest of the games. The Universal contract has expired. So - who the F knows where it will go.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's been said that the contract was for 300. Not sure if that was the ARA or Universal contract. Obviously ARA is at a standstill and it's hard to imagine they'll produce the rest of the games. The Universal contract has expired. So - who the F knows where it will go.

Good news is, we may be down but we aren't out yet......just like this last Super Bowl. I know you've patiently been waiting to man. By 1 serial number if I remember correctly.

#43 7 years ago

I wouldn't touch this hot potato with a 10 foot pole

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I wouldn't touch this hot potato with a 10 foot pole

IMG_0516 (resized).JPGIMG_0516 (resized).JPG

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No one knows. It's in a state of chaos at the moment.

Bump. IMG_0642 (resized).JPGIMG_0642 (resized).JPG

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I love how you have such a hard-on for my pricing, really it's comical at this point. If you're interested, feel free to make an offer as suggested in the ad. If not, feel free to keep up your shit stirring shenanigans, I'm getting some interest on a sale.

No interest in the game, I really dislike it.

I'm just here for the shit stirring shenanigans and provide you free bumps.

#47 7 years ago

That's crazy story Sean! What are the chances of that news leaking the morning after you sent $$?! Very nice move on part of op/Paul.

Games will probably get made One way or another.. it's not like it's only in proto stage or something.. unfortunate situation though. Right buyer will show up.. gl op

#48 7 years ago

GLWS free bump.

#49 7 years ago

No interest in the game, I really dislike it.
I'm just here for the shit stirring shenanigans and provide you free bumps.

IMG_0668 (resized).JPGIMG_0668 (resized).JPG

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Has anyone been asked by DP to fork over another $1000? No, no one has. So his joust is speculation at this point.

How many people have already received their games?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 210.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.