View topic image gallery

8D6C175B-CCD7-47DD-B532-FD2CE419339E (resized).png
creedence (resized).jpg
IMG_5830 (resized).JPG
E093A9E3-C817-49C4-A8AE-9257EBBE66C2-2501-0000040D81807083.gif
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
IMG_20190309_164538 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190309_164354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brundaged.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski #007, NIB

Added: 2019-03-18 01:46:10 UTC • Ended: March 29th, 2019
Condition: OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed)

Price

$ 25,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

TBL #007, still in the box. It's been in climate-controlled storage since I purchased it. One of the first off the line.

I don't know what it's worth, hence open to offers. I expect to sell it in the next couple of weeks; I'll likely hold onto it at least that long to see what the interest level is. If you're serious about it, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. I'm not going to jump on the first offer or two. I may end up holding onto it. I can ship it anywhere in the lower 48 U.S., no additional cost.

I know some folks are annoyed at profiting from pinball sales. I'm not interested in that conversation. I've lost far more than I've ever gained, and the proceeds are going to pay the salaries and benefits of my restaurant's kitchen staff. I'd much rather unbox and play the game myself, but you know--choices.

Item photos

IMG_20190309_164538 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190309_164354 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are brundaged's market stats.

silver Seller Level

brundaged has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brundaged's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Spanish Fork, UT, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Does it have the rug ? I'm not in a position to buy it (unfortunately), but it's probably a good extra info.

I don't know. Were the rugs packed in with the games? If so, probably yes. But I never received anything separate.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

This is awesome. You've got every rare game that I have on my wish list.
QSS

I have a lot of rare games. Finding myself in need of cash to pay my people, I'm selling off the ones that have a higher value as collector items than they do as revenue generators. Thanks for buying Mustang: What else are you after?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

What are the Stern NIB hanging out with the Dude?

One was a Mustang Premium (already sold). Other is a Rolling Stones.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bad timing. Rumor from Mr. K is that ARA & Dutch settled & games will finally be going out. The Big Flippowski has ended if this turns out to be true.

Someone just PMed me with the same rumor. If so that's fine; might be a good reason to hold onto it after all. I wouldn't want to sell it high and have the buyer regret it. What's the source?

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not meaning to mess with the OP’s thread but since he mentioned it here is the link.
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/kaneda-exclusive-no-fking-way

You're good. If the rumor is true I probably get to keep it! I've got other stuff I can sell.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

brundaged any reason your collection is marked private? I used to enjoy visiting and smelling the fumes.

Not sure what you mean. I've never taken the time to enter my collection on Pinside (or anywhere), so if it's that--it won't show anything anyway.

#44 5 years ago

To keep things on track:

I listed it for sale because I don't know what it's worth, and I do need cash to pay my people. That said, I have a lot of stuff I can sell besides this. So I'm undecided. I probably would sell it at $25k--and I received offers for that much less than 24 hours after listing it. But with the rumor of new TBLs coming I can't blame anyone for feeling uncertain. I personally messaged everyone that made serious offers about the rumor as soon as I heard it; I have no intention of taking advantage of anyone. So I'm giving people time to decide how much credence they give to the rumors.

I'm not interested in complicated schemes to reimburse people if new games come out. I'll just hold onto it! Let the market sort it out. If no new games come out, people will still want it in 6 months or a year. And if they do, it means I still get to play it eventually.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The rumor was retracted by the source and the podcast deleted.

I'm not keeping up on the rumor, but that's too bad if true. I'd rather see DP get to make their game.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

I recommend putting it on the floor at Docs and let the public experience it. The game is impossible to find on location. That would be a huge draw for the pinheads of the world. It could generate more $$ if you take into account all the food and play pinheads consume. lol.

I've considered that, but our location sucks for pulling that kind of traffic. Seems like it would take a long time--years--to ever generate enough tourist traffic to justify it. Utah is not a hotbed of pinball interest, for some reason.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Right. Never mind the fact we have a semi-annual league with 16-20 players and 20 more on the waitlist that runs 12 weeks, multiple local tournaments and special events every month, a Facebook group with 200 members a lot of which have private collections in the double digits, and our group has become the main attraction at the SLC Gaming Con every year.
Maybe it's your location 50 miles outside of SLC that's the problem? There are some members local to you that have tried to play your pins a few times, but your payment system was broken at the time and they left unable to do so.

I meant no offense to pinheads in Utah. We didn't build in this location intending to woo SLC leagues. I'm not saying there's NO interest, but the numbers you quote here wouldn't sustain a business even in SLC.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Really? Have you been to Quarters on Main St.? They seem to be doing alright.

I sold them their Champion Pub. I guarantee the bulk of their revenue is alcohol sales. Pinball is secondary, and likely a loss-leader. They're not depending on leagues or pinball fans to keep them going.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Why don't you get a liquor license then?

I'm not fundamentally opposed to it, but I'm sure you know the process in Utah is long, difficult, and expensive. Also the market in South Utah County is 80% non-drinkers, so it's unclear what that would do.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I guess my 25k cash wasnt enough to garner a reply... oh well, I'll be able to bowl for years on the savings now.

I apologize if I didn't respond to you. I have too much going on--there's a reason I have a TBL sitting around still in the box. The sale is currently pending with the first person to make the offer. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Why’s it over the line? Did jake35 offer $25k? Did the OP respond? Is there a story here?

I don't think there's any story, except this sale is a relatively minor thing going on for me and I'm not responding to anyone very quickly. Sorry guys. It does look like it will sell for the asking price shortly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brundaged.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-007-nib?tu=brundaged and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.