View topic image gallery

8D6C175B-CCD7-47DD-B532-FD2CE419339E (resized).png
creedence (resized).jpg
IMG_5830 (resized).JPG
E093A9E3-C817-49C4-A8AE-9257EBBE66C2-2501-0000040D81807083.gif
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
IMG_20190309_164538 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190309_164354 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Big Lebowski #007, NIB

Added: 2019-03-18 01:46:10 UTC • Ended: March 29th, 2019
Condition: OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed)

Price

$ 25,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

TBL #007, still in the box. It's been in climate-controlled storage since I purchased it. One of the first off the line.

I don't know what it's worth, hence open to offers. I expect to sell it in the next couple of weeks; I'll likely hold onto it at least that long to see what the interest level is. If you're serious about it, send me a PM and we'll discuss it. I'm not going to jump on the first offer or two. I may end up holding onto it. I can ship it anywhere in the lower 48 U.S., no additional cost.

I know some folks are annoyed at profiting from pinball sales. I'm not interested in that conversation. I've lost far more than I've ever gained, and the proceeds are going to pay the salaries and benefits of my restaurant's kitchen staff. I'd much rather unbox and play the game myself, but you know--choices.

Item photos

IMG_20190309_164538 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190309_164354 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are brundaged's market stats.

silver Seller Level

brundaged has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to brundaged's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Spanish Fork, UT, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

#2 5 years ago

Its the American way....I'm all for profiting...u have a great asset...hope u get max dollars for it

#3 5 years ago

NIB and #007??!! Awesome! Must resist, must resist... Please list offers if bidding war erupts.

#4 5 years ago

I’ll start the bidding at 10k

#6 5 years ago

I’ll pay him any reasonable price he asks to help pay his staff. Someone’s gotta mix the caucasians and pop the tops off the oat sodas!

#7 5 years ago

Damn - that's a beautiful sight! Good luck on your sale Dude!

I hope to join the TBL NIB club someday. Unfortunately, mine is #59 and locked up in the Netherlands.

#8 5 years ago

And the box is signed by barry and jaap. GLWS I'm sure you'll get a good amount for that game!

#9 5 years ago
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpguh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
#10 5 years ago

I've got four bucks....almost five.

#11 5 years ago

This is awesome. You've got every rare game that I have on my wish list.

QSS

#13 5 years ago

I'll pay $100 just to watch.

#14 5 years ago

Does it have the rug ? I'm not in a position to buy it (unfortunately), but it's probably a good extra info.

#15 5 years ago
E093A9E3-C817-49C4-A8AE-9257EBBE66C2-2501-0000040D81807083.gifE093A9E3-C817-49C4-A8AE-9257EBBE66C2-2501-0000040D81807083.gif
#16 5 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Does it have the rug ? I'm not in a position to buy it (unfortunately), but it's probably a good extra info.

I don't know. Were the rugs packed in with the games? If so, probably yes. But I never received anything separate.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

This is awesome. You've got every rare game that I have on my wish list.
QSS

I have a lot of rare games. Finding myself in need of cash to pay my people, I'm selling off the ones that have a higher value as collector items than they do as revenue generators. Thanks for buying Mustang: What else are you after?

#18 5 years ago
IMG_5830 (resized).JPGIMG_5830 (resized).JPG
#19 5 years ago

What are the Stern NIB hanging out with the Dude?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

What are the Stern NIB hanging out with the Dude?

One was a Mustang Premium (already sold). Other is a Rolling Stones.

#22 5 years ago

Bad timing. Rumor from Mr. K is that ARA & Dutch settled & games will finally be going out. The Big Flippowski has ended if this turns out to be true.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bad timing. Rumor from Mr. K is that ARA & Dutch settled & games will finally be going out. The Big Flippowski has ended if this turns out to be true.

Someone just PMed me with the same rumor. If so that's fine; might be a good reason to hold onto it after all. I wouldn't want to sell it high and have the buyer regret it. What's the source?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

Someone just PMed me with the same rumor. If so that's fine; might be a good reason to hold onto it after all. I wouldn't want to sell it high and have the buyer regret it. What's the source?

Ask Mr. Gucci McDemon. He’s the one who reported it on his Fustrating Buddin Podcast.

#25 5 years ago

90% chance it’s a troll. He hates to think anyone’s making money when he ate some on his MG.

#26 5 years ago

Take the offered $16K.....

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ask Mr. Gucci McDemon. He’s the one who reported it on his Fustrating Buddin Podcast.

Where did you find podcast

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Where did you find podcast

Not meaning to mess with the OP’s thread but since he mentioned it here is the link.
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/kaneda-exclusive-no-fking-way

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Not meaning to mess with the OP’s thread but since he mentioned it here is the link.
https://soundcloud.com/kanedapinball/kaneda-exclusive-no-fking-way

You're good. If the rumor is true I probably get to keep it! I've got other stuff I can sell.

#30 5 years ago

Apparently the rumor is fake as per Jonathon Joosten of Pinball Magazine who spoke with Barry yesterday.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Take the offered $16K.....

He told me he had a full price offer already. ☹️

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I have a lot of rare games. Finding myself in need of cash to pay my people, I'm selling off the ones that have a higher value as collector items than they do as revenue generators. Thanks for buying Mustang: What else are you after?

Thanks for Mustang. I'll send you a pm for what else I'm looking for.

QSS

#33 5 years ago

brundaged any reason your collection is marked private? I used to enjoy visiting and smelling the fumes.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

brundaged any reason your collection is marked private? I used to enjoy visiting and smelling the fumes.

Not sure what you mean. I've never taken the time to enter my collection on Pinside (or anywhere), so if it's that--it won't show anything anyway.

#35 5 years ago

I will get back with you after I play TBL at The Texas Pinball Festival...and win the lottery, of course.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

He told me he had a full price offer already.

So, Sale Pending??

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

So, Sale Pending??

Looks like fishing to me.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Looks like fishing to me.

Elon Musk told me the deal is solid.

#39 5 years ago

OP has multiple offers @ asking but undecided if he wants to sell.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Then why list for sale? Odd

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

What’s left to decide? One pile of $25k looks like every other pile of $25k.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

If those rumors of more TBLs becoming available are possible, I’d sell it at that price immediately.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

If those rumors of more TBLs becoming available are possible, I’d sell it at that price immediately.

That would be a slam dunk sir.

But if brundaged is feeling guilty about selling his game above $20k because of possibility of imminent release of hostage games ... he could sell it at full price of $25k to whomever was interested and also promise to refund $5k should the batch of TBL’s be released in the next 3 months. K said it was within a month, so soon and if not by 3 months then when? Win - Win - Win and two happy cowboys. Don’t put your life on hold chasing ghosts on horseback. Love seeing another TBL change hands in the circle of life.

ps the third Win is Pinside records sale of a TBL @ $25k and sets market expectations for the next one. At this rate TBL futures are hotter than the Dutch bulb market. Get them before they are gone!

#44 5 years ago

To keep things on track:

I listed it for sale because I don't know what it's worth, and I do need cash to pay my people. That said, I have a lot of stuff I can sell besides this. So I'm undecided. I probably would sell it at $25k--and I received offers for that much less than 24 hours after listing it. But with the rumor of new TBLs coming I can't blame anyone for feeling uncertain. I personally messaged everyone that made serious offers about the rumor as soon as I heard it; I have no intention of taking advantage of anyone. So I'm giving people time to decide how much credence they give to the rumors.

I'm not interested in complicated schemes to reimburse people if new games come out. I'll just hold onto it! Let the market sort it out. If no new games come out, people will still want it in 6 months or a year. And if they do, it means I still get to play it eventually.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

So I'm giving people time to decide how much credence they give to the rumors.

I wouldn't hold out for the Creedence.

creedence (resized).jpgcreedence (resized).jpg

#46 5 years ago

The rumor was retracted by the source and the podcast deleted.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I'm not interested in complicated schemes to reimburse people if new games come out. I'll just hold onto it!

LMAO did people really propose such an arrangement?!

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LMAO did people really propose such an arrangement?!

What are you saying thats unrealistic? lol I always require a guaranteed sale value on every machine from my distributors so I never loose money in pinball. Funny though none have ever responded....

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The rumor was retracted by the source and the podcast deleted.

I'm not keeping up on the rumor, but that's too bad if true. I'd rather see DP get to make their game.

#50 5 years ago

$25k??? I'm going to wait until Stern remakes this....I'm out!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.50
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-007-nib?hl=gunsnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.