View topic image gallery

8D6C175B-CCD7-47DD-B532-FD2CE419339E (resized).png
creedence (resized).jpg
IMG_5830 (resized).JPG
E093A9E3-C817-49C4-A8AE-9257EBBE66C2-2501-0000040D81807083.gif
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
IMG_20190309_164538 (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190309_164354 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

I recommend putting it on the floor at Docs and let the public experience it. The game is impossible to find on location. That would be a huge draw for the pinheads of the world. It could generate more $$ if you take into account all the food and play pinheads consume. lol.

#52 5 years ago

Pinheads do like food (at least this one does!)

#53 5 years ago

Looks like one just sold on Seattle CL for $17k, and that included an extra upper and main playfield.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

I recommend putting it on the floor at Docs and let the public experience it. The game is impossible to find on location. That would be a huge draw for the pinheads of the world. It could generate more $$ if you take into account all the food and play pinheads consume. lol.

I've considered that, but our location sucks for pulling that kind of traffic. Seems like it would take a long time--years--to ever generate enough tourist traffic to justify it. Utah is not a hotbed of pinball interest, for some reason.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I've considered that, but our location sucks for pulling that kind of traffic. Seems like it would take a long time--years--to ever generate enough tourist traffic to justify it. Utah is not a hotbed of pinball interest, for some reason.

Right. Never mind the fact we have a semi-annual league with 16-20 players and 20 more on the waitlist that runs 12 weeks, multiple local tournaments and special events every month, a Facebook group with 200 members a lot of which have private collections in the double digits, and our group has become the main attraction at the SLC Gaming Con every year.

Maybe it's your location 50 miles outside of SLC that's the problem? There are some members local to you that have tried to play your pins a few times, but your payment system was broken at the time and they left unable to do so.

#56 5 years ago
8D6C175B-CCD7-47DD-B532-FD2CE419339E (resized).png8D6C175B-CCD7-47DD-B532-FD2CE419339E (resized).png
#57 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Right. Never mind the fact we have a semi-annual league with 16-20 players and 20 more on the waitlist that runs 12 weeks, multiple local tournaments and special events every month, a Facebook group with 200 members a lot of which have private collections in the double digits, and our group has become the main attraction at the SLC Gaming Con every year.
Maybe it's your location 50 miles outside of SLC that's the problem? There are some members local to you that have tried to play your pins a few times, but your payment system was broken at the time and they left unable to do so.

I meant no offense to pinheads in Utah. We didn't build in this location intending to woo SLC leagues. I'm not saying there's NO interest, but the numbers you quote here wouldn't sustain a business even in SLC.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I meant no offense to pinheads in Utah. We didn't build in this location intending to woo SLC leagues. I'm not saying there's NO interest, but the numbers you quote here wouldn't sustain a business even in SLC.

Really? Have you been to Quarters on Main St.? They seem to be doing alright.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Really? Have you been to Quarters on Main St.? They seem to be doing alright.

I sold them their Champion Pub. I guarantee the bulk of their revenue is alcohol sales. Pinball is secondary, and likely a loss-leader. They're not depending on leagues or pinball fans to keep them going.

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Hot damn Lee. Bringing it down HARD for the 801 represent SLC crowd. Gonna need some water to put dat fire out boy.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I sold them their Champion Pub. I guarantee the bulk of their revenue is alcohol sales. Pinball is secondary, and likely a loss-leader. They're not depending on leagues or pinball fans to keep them going.

Why don't you get a liquor license then?

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Why don't you get a liquor license then?

I'm not fundamentally opposed to it, but I'm sure you know the process in Utah is long, difficult, and expensive. Also the market in South Utah County is 80% non-drinkers, so it's unclear what that would do.

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I'm not fundamentally opposed to it, but I'm sure you know the process in Utah is long, difficult, and expensive. Also the market in South Utah County is 80% non-drinkers, so it's unclear what that would do.

Maybe the other 20% are really heavy drinkers.... lol...

GLWS... Its refreshing to see a seller here with your honesty.

#64 5 years ago

Open more bars there will be more alcoholics

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Sounds like you you should open the bar, get a liquor license, buy some pinball machines.and invite your 20 players to make that place crank in the revenue. Lol. I dare ya.

#66 5 years ago

Where is the money, Lebowski?

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Sounds like you you should open the bar, get a liquor license, buy some pinball machines.and invite your 20 players to make that place crank in the revenue. Lol. I dare ya.

Somebody already beat me to it. https://www.quartersslc.com/ So I give them my money.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Maybe the other 20% are really heavy drinkers

Trust me they are

#69 5 years ago

FYI, I talked to Barry, and it seems the rumor was just that, an unfounded rumor. He actually said, “We also heard the 'news',” so, we’re back to only 50 TBLs out there. OP is a lucky owner!

#70 5 years ago

Is this pin available? First sale thread I can remember where Op receives multiple full offers and the yet the game resides in box where nobody can enjoy it. Why isn’t this game gone already?

#71 5 years ago

I guess my 25k cash wasnt enough to garner a reply... oh well, I'll be able to bowl for years on the savings now.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I guess my 25k cash wasnt enough to garner a reply... oh well, I'll be able to bowl for years on the savings now.

Damn that's incredible.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Over the line dude

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Over the line dude

Why’s it over the line? Did jake35 offer $25k? Did the OP respond? Is there a story here?

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What’s left to decide? One pile of $25k looks like every other pile of $25k.

not really, ever seen that guy that paid all pennies for back taxes?

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I apologize if I didn't respond to you. I have too much going on--there's a reason I have a TBL sitting around still in the box. The sale is currently pending with the first person to make the offer. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know.

#78 5 years ago

@beechwood, thanks for setting me straight! I forgot about that scene. All makes sense now! LMAO!

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Why’s it over the line? Did jake35 offer $25k? Did the OP respond? Is there a story here?

I don't think there's any story, except this sale is a relatively minor thing going on for me and I'm not responding to anyone very quickly. Sorry guys. It does look like it will sell for the asking price shortly.

#80 5 years ago

Good luck on the sale. I’ve enjoyed the thread. Curious if the new buyer will unbox it?

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Nope just a bad joke!

#82 5 years ago

he can pick and choose when everyone is throwing 25k at him! this is a relatively minor thing and he doesnt have to respond so quick-leeeee!

#83 5 years ago

I offered 19k cash and pickup. Didn't really expect to hear back knowing the type of money that can spend here. See its pending today. Whoever is getting it is super lucky and I hope we get to see an unboxing video.

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from Time:

I offered 19k cash and pickup. Didn't really expect to hear back knowing the type of money that can spend here. See its pending today. Whoever is getting it is super lucky and I hope we get to see an unboxing video.

the best deals are sometimes the ones that fell thru.

#85 5 years ago

Cool debate. Anyways GLWS very cool game!

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I wouldn't hold out for the Creedence.

Post of the year!

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from brundaged:

I don't think there's any story, except this sale is a relatively minor thing going on for me and I'm not responding to anyone very quickly. Sorry guys. It does look like it will sell for the asking price shortly.

No problem bud. Someone will get a great machine, good luck with the sale.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-007-nib/page/2?hl=cserold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.