5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4854B555-3FF0-4E4E-B048-E3E973AF870F (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Beatles (Diamond Edition)

Added: 2019-01-25 19:19:45 UTC • Ended: July 12th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Contact

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jopo8157's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jopo8157's stats page

Listing result

This was a distributor ad (NIB sales).

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Philadelphia, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

#2 5 years ago

If you have to ask how much something costs, then you probably can't afford it anyway.

#3 5 years ago

Buyer to pay shipping? For 25k you should give free shipping. I assume that’s the going rate for a diamond. Would be an extra perk to give free shipping since it’s an expensive pin

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Buyer to pay shipping? For 25k you should give free shipping

Why should he just give away something that costs around $500 for free? Not sure what asking price has to do with anything.

Also don't see a 25K price tag but whatever...

Hey have you guys heard that Beatles is fun, but not XXXXXX worth of fun?!?!?!

#5 5 years ago

No price? Makes sense.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Buyer to pay shipping? For 25k you should give free shipping. I assume that’s the going rate for a diamond. Would be an extra perk to give free shipping since it’s an expensive pin

Wow, are people getting $25k? Maybe I should raise my ask.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Jopo8157:

#9 5 years ago

$25K would be a great start to building a game room.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Jopo8157:

Yeah, that’ll get this thing sold.

#11 5 years ago

Did I miss something? 3 downvotes for just selling a game with no set msrp?

#12 5 years ago

$25,000 for this remake of a game? Stay off the PCP man!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Did I miss something? 3 downvotes for just selling a game with no set msrp?

Yes you missed something.

Turn off the “downvote” setting in your profile and you’ll never see or issue a downvote again. Life will be much simpler.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes you missed something.
Turn off the “downvote” setting in your profile and you’ll never see or issue a downvote again. Life will be much simpler.

Levi - why would I turn my downvotes setting off? I wouldn't be able to see the ones given to you or give you 1 myself??? haha

#15 5 years ago

I enjoy the game a lot but personally I think you either have to be mega rich or have rocks in your head to pay 25k for one.

#16 5 years ago

Isn’t the diamond priced higher than the platinum?

4854B555-3FF0-4E4E-B048-E3E973AF870F (resized).png4854B555-3FF0-4E4E-B048-E3E973AF870F (resized).png
#17 5 years ago

Where did this seller ever say $25K? Seriously, it says "contact for price". If there is a serious buyer on Pinside, I'd expect that they would do just that if they are interested in the machine.

I am not, so I won't, but if I saw an ad for a game I wanted I'd contact the seller. I don't understand why that's such a challenge for people. Clearly the ones price policing aren't the target from this game, as was discussed in the myriad of other Beatles threads.

Why can't we just let this guy sell his game?

GLWTS Jopo8157.

Chris

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Seriously, it says "contact for price".

He didn’t even put in that much effort.

#19 5 years ago

Local guy in Florida will do 20k w free shipping. Not me another guy in Florida. Just assisting with a current valuation. However that was a few days ago not sure if it did not sell already because of his reduced asking price.

GLWTS!

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Local guy in Florida will do 20k w free shipping. Not me another guy in Florida. Just assisting with a current valuation. However that was a few days ago not sure if it did not sell already because of his reduced asking price.
GLWTS!

Sounds like a deal.

#21 5 years ago

Are we certain that these will be the only Beatles pins ever made? It seems like the limited numbers are to this specific machine. Is a Sgt. Pepper or Abbey Road era pin even possible or did they state that these will be the only Beatles pins ever produced?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Sounds like a deal.

That's a "Wild" price

#23 5 years ago

All,

As you can see, I'm still somewhat new to pinside having been here just over a year. I'm still trying to figure things out on here, most recently putting my first machine up for sale. I am basically copying what others have done regarding the contact for price. Obviously this rubs people the wrong way--again just figuring this all out. To make matters worse, I had to pay an extra $50 to have the ability to say contact for price. I was flagged by a site moderator saying they were going to pull my ad down, because its a rule that you must state a dollar amount in order to sell a machine. The comment was later rescinded by the moderator. So the moderators don't even know the rules is what i gather. Maybe they assumed i was selling for $25K also?

This was going to be my fourth and final pin. I only have room for four, but my circumstances have changed and I can now fit eight, so to give my kids and i a more enjoyable variety, I figured i would sell and get 4 more. i may take a loss, break-even, probably won't gain on the sale. the good thing for everyone on here is that no matter what I do, your life won't change. So that's cool.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a cool game, just send me a message and we can talk price. That's what the other eight people not on this thread did last night while I was reading some of the condescending messages from a few on the thread. At least on ebay there is zero emotion. IF anyone cares, this doesn't make me want to post or discuss pinball b/c i have to read the irrelevant/sarcastic replies from people that I don't know, will never meet, and probably wouldn't want to know anyway. I understand why people don't like it here.

Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

#24 5 years ago

Looks like you posted it in the marketplace, makes sense yes? Then you posted in the forum, is that correct? If so, it’ll get all sorts of positive or negative comments from the price police. It’s hard to post items for sale and make everyone happy. As far as “understand why people don’t like it here”, why would people be here if they didn’t enjoy it?

#25 5 years ago

My advice....

Put the “ask” out there

You will get all kinds of hate for it but so what

Today, you won’t come close to anything you think it will bring on Pinside

Transparency works

#26 5 years ago

It won't matter what price you post, you'll get all kinds of price police on you who think they know the market. Just post what you want it to be and get into the normal Pinside thread-shitting flow.

#27 5 years ago
#28 5 years ago

From what I have been seeing, posting a game on the forum with a crazy high price is a great marketing strategy to gain maximum exposer due to the crazy high price debate that develops. Since you post no price, one could go either way with that Crazy Highest or Smokin Deal! Let the debate continue!

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

From what I have been seeing, posting a game on the forum with a crazy high price is a great marketing strategy to gain maximum exposer due to the crazy high price debate that develops. Since you post no price, one could go either way with that Crazy Highest or Smokin Deal! Let the debate continue!

Let's justify the $25,000 asking price when the game itself is a remake and costs $2,800 to actually build.

#30 5 years ago

25K ? Ad the TZ for 65K !!!

I have a lot of nice games and spent a lot of $$$ but this is completely rediculous!!!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Let's justify the $25,000 asking price when the game itself is a remake and costs $2,800 to actually build.

I think $2800 is spot on...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-beatles-diamond-edition-1?hl=jopo8157 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.