Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: November 26th, 2019
Re-listed: 1 time (January 8th, 2020)
Ended: January 18th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)
Time to shake up things a bit so putting my Avengers Pro up for sale. I've had this since they first launched and have enjoyed it but am ready for something new.
I've looked over the game and couldn't find any flaws with it but have taken several pictures to help show it's condition. Here are some mods that I've done to the game:
- Flipper Fidelity Sub and speaker kit
- Shaker Motor
- Integrated post lights in the inlanes. These are tied into the insert lights for the "O" and "K" receptively in LOKI. This allows you to easily see if it's lit or not. Some chose to go with the clear plastic there but I went this route.
- Pinball Refinery teseract and lighting upgrade (added flasher behind cube that goes off when in teseract mode).
- Added Flasher for Hulk
- Added 3 sets of flashers in apron. One ties into teserat, one ties into Hulk and the other the Black Widow spinner. Really adds a good effect in these modes.
- Added several Avengers characters. These are all only held on with double sided tape and are easily removed
- Not really a mod but I did convert to translucent rubbers throughout the game.
- Mirror blades
I'm pretty firm on my price as I feel that the top 4 mods above do add at least some value to the game. The rest I know people could take it or leave it so I didn't consider them in the pricing. This is a great example of an Avengers. While not the most popular title it's a fun shooting game and kids love it. My favorite has always been the sounds and call outs.
Price is $3800. Mainly selling to help open up some space and fund either a JP, DP or Elvira but if you had a nice example of one of the EM/SS on my list I may consider it as partial trade. Prefer local but would be willing to ship if necessary if buyer makes all arrangements.
I know I'm not great at taking pictures so if there is something you want to see, just let me know.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 3,450
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!