PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 9 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 8 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 6 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 7 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 5 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 3 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 2 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 4 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: The Addams Family

Added: 2023-01-25 23:54:29 UTC • Ended: February 6th, 2023
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

3 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 12,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

1992 Addams Family Pinball Machine. The game is in great working order. I had it recently serviced, upgraded the bumpers and fully cleaned out. It has almost all original parts with the exclusion of the coin door which has been upgraded. This classic game features characters and themes from the beloved Addams Family TV show and movie. The machine is in excellent condition and has been well-maintained. Features include multiple playfields, interactive animation, and a wide variety of sound effects and music. A must-have for any pinball enthusiast or Addams Family fan. Asking price is $12000, or best offer. Contact for more information and to schedule a viewing.

Item photos

PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 10 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 2 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 3 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 4 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 5 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 6 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 7 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 8 (resized).jpg
PHOTO-2023-01-25-15-57-50 9 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Creon114's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Creon114's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fountain Hills, AZ, US

#2 1 year ago

For that asking price, you're going to need much better pictures. The game does not have multiple playfields btw.

#3 1 year ago

Odd it has a credit dot after having it recently serviced....any details you could provide on that?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from mikerob34:

Odd it has a credit dot after having it recently serviced....any details you could provide on that?

Most likely it's a switch that hasn't been triggered on one of the multiple playfields?

#5 1 year ago

Smells like a scam....or just an idiot seller.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Smells like a scam....or just an idiot seller.

It sure doesn't pass the sniff test on first glance but the item is listed as being in Phoenix and we know that the machine has been serviced by Firebird Pinball repair in Phoenix and that the machine was sold by Gameroom Goodies in Avondale AZ from the title card.

So, the existence and ownership of the pin may not be hard to confirm.

That said, crafting your legit for sale ad in the exact same manner as most scammers is a sure fire way to not sell the machine but collect a lot of deposits via bitcoin???

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from mikerob34:

I can't speak on this particular pin, but I had the same issue with a pin that we just fully shopped.

We hadn't set the date and time .. as soon as we set it .. the credit dot went away.

#8 1 year ago

I dig that system 11 lockdown bar and single slot coin door

#9 1 year ago

A wide variety of sound effects and music, what more could one want for $12k?

Good luck with the sale!

#10 1 year ago

The line "schedule a viewing" really made me pause. That seems like a line used by realtors. Odd.

So I had an idea... have AI write the ad. Note it also states "schedule a viewing". Interesting.

"Write an ad to sell an Addams Family pinball machine"

AI: Attention all pinball enthusiasts! Get ready to step into the creepy and kooky world of the Addams Family with this incredible pinball machine.

Featuring stunning graphics and intricate gameplay, this pinball machine is a must-have for any fan of the iconic family. The machine is in excellent condition and has been well-maintained, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience every time.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a piece of pinball history. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and take the first step towards owning your very own Addams Family pinball machine.

#11 1 year ago

Scam city

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

The line "schedule a viewing" really made me pause. That seems like a line used by realtors. Odd.
So I had an idea... have AI write the ad. Note it also states "schedule a viewing". Interesting.
"Write an ad to sell an Addams Family pinball machine"
AI: Attention all pinball enthusiasts! Get ready to step into the creepy and kooky world of the Addams Family with this incredible pinball machine.
Featuring stunning graphics and intricate gameplay, this pinball machine is a must-have for any fan of the iconic family. The machine is in excellent condition and has been well-maintained, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable experience every time.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a piece of pinball history. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and take the first step towards owning your very own Addams Family pinball machine.

That's actually pretty good, I wanna buy it now.

#13 1 year ago

This is a SCAM

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

AI is clever using the word "viewing," like what one would do at a funeral home. Fits the theme.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-addams-family-12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.