8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

329616.jpeg
329617.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Terminator 2 - the ORIGINAL T1000 Mod - RND 6

Added: 2015-05-02 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 27th, 2015) • Ended: March 31st, 2017

Price

$ 75

New batch of 10 in the works! The ORIGINAL T-1000 mod... not one of those cheap knockoffs. 

Colour model = $95 shipped world-wide

Chrome = $75 shipped world-wide

A $45 deposit is required to secure your mod, with the remaining balance due before shipping.

Paypal to  _____@__________________ [email removed] with instructions in the notes what version you want. 

First come first served.. but PLEASE keep in mind, these things take hours to make just one. I have blanks almost done and ready for paint. Patience is a virtue 

- B

Item photos

329617.jpeg
329616.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinball_customs's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinball_customs's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Kettle Point, ON, CA

2 weeks later
#3 8 years ago

Making them as we speak

1 month later
#6 8 years ago

These are now done and shipping this week. If you paid the deposit and have a remaining balance, now is the time to send it in!

#8 8 years ago

Hey gang, I have a chrome T-1000 here that I'd consider a "second". It has a chip missing out of one of the screw holes (see pic). This mod will still install perfectly fine, as that side of the mod is held down almost entirely by the wireform anyway.

I can do $60usd shipped on this.

I also have one chrome still available at $75 shipped.

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball_customs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-the-original-t1000-mod-rnd-6?tu=pinball_customs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.