(Topic ID: 156349)

For sale: Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Williams, 1991)

By dsmoke1986

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
pasted_image_(resized).png
01_(resized).jpg
c16980b9f84e3b0c69882c2eeba65191_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
PP_(resized).png
baby-cries_(resized).jpg
20140426_001616_(resized).jpg
t2thumbsupr.gif
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

It was painted black, I bought it that way.

Which means the gun was probably rusted or all the chrome was worn out. Something that normally only happens on a heavily used game or poorly maintained.

#62 8 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Could be, or could be that the previous owner liked the look of it. Not sure. I think it looks badass in black.
I took pics with glass off and am using an IPhone 6s Plus, so hopefully the pics turn out okay.
I can take ample pics or video for any interested parties. I'm right near the railroad in limerick, so if anyone wants to check it out in person, they are welcome to try it out and inspect it. Just PM me.

To be honest, my T2 is better than yours, no offense your PF is not very nice. I would only ask $2500 for mine. I love the game as well, but clearly you do not love it that much since you want to sell it. Granted you say, "I just need cash". I think you really just want to make some money. If I wanted another T2 I could find one again, they are ALWAYS up for sale and never $4k. You also did mention "Maybe I overpaid" . So I assume since you agree you over paid, so should the next owner?

Then again... This ad was posted April 1st. So I assume it was a joke. But normally you are supposed to say.... **APRIL FOOLS** already. Otherwise it is no longer funny and it is just awkward.

#63 8 years ago

Also assuming this is not an April Fools joke. Why is your T2 head solid silver? As in, did you paint over the condom eyes'? First I thought you added the chrome rimmed LED's but it looks like they are just painted. In addition, looks like the eye insert for the skull on the playfield is cracked. As well you have some inserts that are reseeding. In addition, hate to the break the news, but your playfield is also yellowed. That all said, still a nice game. Just not what you "think" it is worth.

#121 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I guess I under priced my T2

"absolutely gorgeous"

#141 8 years ago

The point of pinside is to keep Pinball healthy and alive. These aggressive threads "Price Police" are important to help new members in the hobby to know a T2 in this condition is not worth $4k. NOT helping new people in this hobby is killing the hobby. So... Anyone that finds it "WRONG" or "need a Fn life!" simply have no idea how important threads like this are. In this case the OP sounds innocent, and learned quick his $2k T2 is not a 4K. We are better than craigslist, we help the new guy and we regulate common sense. It is NOT, "Hell whatever you want to sell it for, as long as some idiot buys it" type of community. The price police will live forever. We are here to help. "We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

PP_(resized).pngPP_(resized).png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 21.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spock.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-judgment-day-williams-1991-2011?tu=spock and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.