20191002_172650 (resized).jpg
20191001_175203 (resized).jpg
20191001_175218 (resized).jpg
20191001_175211 (resized).jpg
20191001_175157 (resized).jpg
20191001_175150 (resized).jpg
20191001_175101 (resized).jpg
20191001_175113 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Added: 2019-10-02 21:25:21 UTC • Ended: October 13th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

For sale is HUO T-2 with some upgrades.
I bought this machine from fellow pinsider BoJo several years ago. Comes with mirror blades, full LEDs, hunter ship mod,T-mod, signed translite, Mike Chestnut mirror chrome package.
Machine looks like brand new. I have put about 50 plays on it since I have had it.
I recently bought some machines and something has to go . I will be listing several but none as nice as this.
Listen some pictures today but can post as many as are needed.

Item photos

20191002_172650 (resized).jpg
20191002_172716 (resized).jpg
20191002_172736 (resized).jpg
20191002_184352 (resized).jpg
20191002_184358 (resized).jpg
20191002_184408 (resized).jpg
20191002_184416 (resized).jpg
20191001_175113 (resized).jpg
20191001_175157 (resized).jpg
20191001_175101 (resized).jpg
20191001_175150 (resized).jpg
20191001_175203 (resized).jpg
20191001_175211 (resized).jpg
20191001_175218 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are 2manypins's market stats.

silver Seller Level

2manypins has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to 2manypins's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,600

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Hanover, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 4 years ago

Is this for 2 T2s?

Your price is nuts.

#3 4 years ago

Considering your price, you might want to specify that it comes with a Pinsound Kit....

#4 4 years ago

With all the new money in the hobby now, I think yer spot on. Plus it's cleaner than Skeeter's peeter. MINTY even!

#5 4 years ago

Why so cheap??? Dude you are leaving money on the table!

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is this for 2 T2s?
Your price is nuts.

This is a HUO T2. I know it is not the hottest title but it as close to new as you can get. I've been in this hobby for 20 years and I've only seen three come up for sale.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Considering your price, you might want to specify that it comes with a Pinsound Kit....

Yes it does have the pin sound with custom music and speech. I still have the original soundboard and coin door.

#8 4 years ago

Personally think price is certainly on with it being a HUO with all the mods/upgrades...I’ve personally played this machine and it’s absolutely amazing...coming from an amazing guy and collector who is super easy to work with you won’t be disappointed if you’re looking for one of the nicest T2s you’ll ever see

Just my 2c

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is this for 2 T2s?
Your price is nuts.

How often do you find a huo game of that vintage??

#10 4 years ago

This looks like a super nice t2 with all the chrome and pinsound. This price might be a little high but not price police high. IMO.

#11 4 years ago

This was my T2 and you will have a difficult time finding a nicer one. You don't seen these machines from the 90's in this condition come up that often. The pictures don't do it justice and below is a link to my ad which has a lot of detailed pictures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/29214

From what I can tell he made some upgrades as well (pinsound, chrome coin door, custom apron cards, etc). This machine is not your typical routed turd and is not for everyone. Good luck with the sale and don't let the price police get to you.

#12 4 years ago

Serious question — how do you know it is a home use only machine?

Do you have the original sales docket to a private individual?

So many machines advertised as HUO - over here, machines were rarely/never sold into private houses.

just wondering ...

rd

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from chad:

How often do you find a huo game of that vintage?

Truly huo? Rarely.

But really “huo” jist describes condition.

I’ve seen MANY T2s super nice for less than half the price of this.

#14 4 years ago

I have seen this pin and it is amazing!!

I was scared to touch it because it looked so clean and new.

I didn't even ask to play it.

Totally worth the asking price for the serious collector! You won't find a nicer example.

Besides being HUO and only a handful of games ever played, it has some great mods that are not cheap.

#15 4 years ago

My perspective / 2 cents...I am interested in buying a documented HUO T2 that is in nice condition, but I don't want one with a bunch of heavy mods added or or having a bunch of original stuff changed on it. To me the value in older HUO pins is having them mostly stock and not restored, the few nicks / dings it might have or repairs it needed from just being played are fine which add to its character. To me a game with heavy mods just starts looking like other restored games.

That said I may never find what I'm looking for either...but I admit this particular game for sale is *really nice*.

#16 4 years ago

(dl9589 translated) …….."I don't have $5600, but I want this game."

I prefer low use, and love the chrome/brass stuff.

I do that to all my own keepers.

Pinsound is always good and holds it value in any game.

This should sell no problem. First One that sees this game will have no doubt it is HUO.

It is almost NUO (No use only!)

#17 4 years ago

Looks like more of a museum piece than a restored machine with bells and whistles. In its current condition/status I could easily see a high end collector paying for this pin. Yes you can still find this pin pretty cheap but it will be a beat to shit routed pin.

#18 4 years ago

Great seller with a first rate collection. Buy with confidence.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

(dl9589 translated) …….."I don't have $5600, but I want this game."
I prefer low use, and love the chrome/brass stuff.
I do that to all my own keepers.
Pinsound is always good and holds it value in any game.
This should sell no problem. First One that sees this game will have no doubt it is HUO.
It is almost NUO (No use only!)

My reply really had nothing to do about price (like it was too high or not wanting to pay extra for mods I don't want, etc) I already have a nice T2 myself and am in the middle of restoring another, but would like to also purchase a mostly stock documented HUO too.

#20 4 years ago

I have a very nice t2 . but man this one looks intense...

#21 4 years ago

Awesome seller with a world class collection!

Ive bought 3 or 4 pins from this seller.

His collection is just amazing!

#22 4 years ago

Thanks for all the comments and opinions. I'm listing as I said several other machines this week so if this doesn't sell I have no problem keeping it. It's the fifth Terminator 2 that I've had and is the best one I found in 20 years of collecting.

#23 4 years ago

Sale pending.

#24 4 years ago

Damn....I just sold my RCT and Elvis and was considering this.
Got paid for One, and meeting dude tomorrow for other.

#25 4 years ago

This is a nice pin! Good luck restoring a 2000-3000 dollar T2 to this condition and coming out cheaper with the mods and chrome

#26 4 years ago

Wow already sold? T2 for almost 6k!

wow. God bless this hobby

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

But really “huo” jist describes condition.

No it doesn’t.

HUO is literally saying that a machine is ... home use only.

Never used in an arcade. Only ever been in a house.

I think people use HUO as you describe, but that is not correct.

Cargument just for Levi ... it’s like saying the car you’re selling is garaged and only ever driven to church on Sunday ... but it’s outside and driven to work regularly. It’s false advertising.

Again - I’m not meaning this pin - but I think HUO is claimed wayyyy more than is actually the case.

Carry on.

rd

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

This is a nice pin! Good luck restoring a 2000-3000 dollar T2 to this condition and coming out cheaper with the mods and chrome

Anyone can restore a game or send one to HEP if they have money but you cannot go back in time and get these older titles with low plays in this condition. These games are hard to find in this shape and are not for everyone. I don't understand why people have a hard time understanding this and there are plenty of T2's in lesser condition you can spend your money on. It's like finding a classic car that has been garaged with only 5K miles. Anyone can buy a beat car with a lot of miles and completely restore however it's not the same thing as an nice original.

Quoted from delt31:

Wow already sold? T2 for almost 6k!
wow. God bless this hobby

Yep and it didn't even require used car salesman tactics or a million bumps from the seller himself either.

Quoted from rotordave:

No it doesn’t.
HUO is literally saying that a machine is ... home use only.
Never used in an arcade. Only ever been in a house.
I think people use HUO as you describe, but that is not correct.
Cargument just for Levi ... it’s like saying the car you’re selling is garaged and only ever driven to church on Sunday ... but it’s outside and driven to work regularly. It’s false advertising.
Again - I’m not meaning this pin - but I think HUO is claimed wayyyy more than is actually the case.
Carry on.
rd

I am really surprised by your comments in this thread and you off all people should be able to judge a machine based on it's condition. Condition is king and someone buying this is doing so for that reason and not because it's supposedly HUO. And using your logic then every HUO machine on Pinsde could be false advertising because who is to say someone selling the HUO Ghostbusters or Munsters didn't bring it to their work, pinball show, or have it on location for a few weeks? You basically would need a live video feed from the time it was unboxed until the time it was sold to prove the machine always in a home location.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Anyone can restore a game or send one to HEP if they have money but you cannot go back in time and get these older titles with low plays in this condition. These games are hard to find in this shape and are not for everyone. I don't understand why people have a hard time understanding this and there are plenty of T2's in lesser condition you can spend your money on. It's like finding a classic car that has been garaged with only 5K miles. Anyone can buy a beat car with a lot of miles and completely restore however it's not the same thing as an nice original

I’m not arguing that, I agree. All I’m saying is the people that think this is a $3k game are out of their mind. I was saying you couldn’t restore one and have it this nice unless you got the game dirt cheap. This is a good buy if you want a super nice T2.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Condition is king and someone buying this is doing so for that reason and not because it's supposedly HUO

HUO doesn’t worry me in the slightest.

Aside from games I bought new, I don’t think I own one HUO game. I couldn’t give a shit! I buy on what I see with my eyes. Not on some label.

But ... there are lots of buyers on Pinside who want “HUO” games. Read the ads .. “wanted, HUO TZ” or whatever.

With the newer games, it’s pretty obvious if something is home use. Heaps of new games are sold into houses now. And those guys will have some receipt for it too, if needed.

But the question was more regarding old games from the 80s and 90s. How many of those “HUO” games are actually really HUO?

I would suggest very few.

Anyway, that’s all from me .. it was just a passing comment, which nobody really answered, to be honest. Maybe nobody really wants to know.

Congrats to the OP on his sale.

rd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 27.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-terminator-2-judgment-day-87?hl=turbo2nr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.