IMG_3899 (resized).jpg
IMG_3898 (resized).jpg
IMG_3896 (resized).jpg
IMG_3897 (resized).jpg
IMG_3895 (resized).jpg
IMG_3894 (resized).jpg
IMG_3893 (resized).jpg
IMG_3891 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 3 years ago

Surprised you are downgrading to a pro. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I played them both and prefered the LE. I have a feeling this will be one of the LE's that retains most of it's value because they hit a homerun with this title. Probably my favorite since Maiden and I didn't even have much interest when they announced this title.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

He made the right decision. Pro all the way and save a ton of money

Keep telling yourself that. For you that is fine since keeper is not in your vocabulary and you are constantly going through machines. But if I was buying this to own in my collection it would be LE all the way.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Ive talked to several people that I trust that have played both and they prefer how the Pro plays. Its less stop and go and you don't have to mess with the lockdown button for the diverter. Here's a video from a really good player that owns the LE but says the Pro plays better. I still need to play both for myself but my early thoughts are that Pro is the way to go on this one.

Tournament players typically always prefer the pro on every title because they have less stop however there some exceptions. However when I am buying a game to keep in my collection I want it to have all the features and not be a neutered version. It would be a different story if I was just buying to keep for a few months and then sell and move onto the next title. I played both machines and preferred how the LE plays and also how it looks but because I don't have a youtube video I guess my opinion doesn't count. The pro looks like a pro and LE looks more like something you would get from JJP.

While I am not a fan of the button on the lockdown bar you have plenty of time to hit it before the ball crosses the diverter. I like being able to pick which flipper I want the ball to return to since it helps setup the next shot. It's not like the magna save on BK where you need to be very fast to hit the button before draining. Most of the time I will put the diverter in the position I want and keep it there until i feel like changing so it's really not requiring me to constantly hit the button. Plus there is plenty of time during the stop and go parts of the game when you can change the diverter if needed.

I've been collecting and playing pinball for 30 years and just because I am not in your trusted circle doesn't make mine opinion any less valid. You have no idea of my skill level and there are lots of people who are very good at pinball but are not well known because they don't participate in tournaments. I have no agenda here and was nearly just stating my opinion and hopefully people play both versions before buying to make their own educated decision.

Some people want to argue which machine is a better "bang for the buck" and typically a pro will always win in that battle because the Premium and LE's cost so much money. But saying the Pro is a better game then the Premium or LE is just silly if you ask me and the fact people keep saying it's the way to go to save a lot of money just goes to show they are talking about which is the better value.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Sold pending payment.

Congrats on the sale and that was quick. You must have found a sucker who doesn't like saving a ton of money.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 16.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chooch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-le-with-only-33-plays?tu=chooch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.