IMG_3899 (resized).jpg
IMG_3898 (resized).jpg
IMG_3896 (resized).jpg
IMG_3897 (resized).jpg
IMG_3895 (resized).jpg
IMG_3894 (resized).jpg
IMG_3893 (resized).jpg
IMG_3891 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For Sale: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles LE with only 33 Plays

Added: 2020-07-10 19:17:23 UTC • Ended: July 17th, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 8,900 (OBO)

Open for offers

For sale is my new TMNT LE #333. I just unboxed it this week and it only has 33 plays as of today. (I may play it a few more times this weekend.) No issues at all, just looking to replace it with the Pro model. Game shoots smooth and plays very fast. Playfield and cabinet art look incredible. This is one of John Borg's best layouts. The Co-Op mode is really fun. These are all sold out and if you can find one the price is well over MSRP.

Game is beautiful and this LE version comes with; mirrored backglass, shaker motor, powder-coated metal flake Deadpool Red side armor, hinges, and front lockdown bar, LE art blades, LED lighted JBL speakers, and Stern HD playfield glass.

The Limited Edition model feature an interactive custom sculpted Turtles Van, equipped to lock up to 4 balls inside with a mechanical opening/closing side door, ready to unleash multiball havoc upon players. These models also feature the iconic TMNT Glider, a custom-sculpted, player-controlled diverter assembly stationed above both ramps, giving players the ability to control and transport the ball to the flipper of their choice. In addition, a custom-sculpted mechanical Krang toy hovers over the pop bumpers, jumping up and down while taunting players throughout game action.

The LE model is limited to 500 units globally. The LE model includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball glass, a shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered plaque.

Pickup available or I can prep and ship with STI. Located about an hour below Birmingham. Possibly interested in trades such as Stranger Things Pro, TMNT Pro, AC/DC Pro Vault, Hot Wheels. Check out my collection to see what's on my want list. I will add or accept cash depending on the deal. PM me with questions, more pics, etc.
PM me with offers, questions, more pics, etc.

Item photos

IMG_3845 (resized).jpg
IMG_3846 (resized).jpg
IMG_3847 (resized).jpg
IMG_3885 (resized).jpg
IMG_3887 (resized).jpg
IMG_3888 (resized).jpg
IMG_3891 (resized).jpg
IMG_3892 (resized).jpg
IMG_3893 (resized).jpg
IMG_3894 (resized).jpg
IMG_3895 (resized).jpg
IMG_3896 (resized).jpg
IMG_3897 (resized).jpg
IMG_3898 (resized).jpg
IMG_3899 (resized).jpg
IMG_3900 (resized).jpg
IMG_3901 (resized).jpg
IMG_3902 (resized).jpg
IMG_3903 (resized).jpg
IMG_3904 (resized).jpg
IMG_3905 (resized).jpg
IMG_3906 (resized).jpg
IMG_3927 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are RebelGuitars's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

RebelGuitars has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to RebelGuitars's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sylacauga, AL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 138.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 22.00

#2 3 years ago

Rebel guitars pinball?

#3 3 years ago

That deadpool side armor tho.

#4 3 years ago

Dude has this obtained and sold before my day-one-ordered LE even makes it to me. Going to lick my wounds. Grats to the new owner!

#5 3 years ago

Surprised you are downgrading to a pro. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I played them both and prefered the LE. I have a feeling this will be one of the LE's that retains most of it's value because they hit a homerun with this title. Probably my favorite since Maiden and I didn't even have much interest when they announced this title.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Surprised you are downgrading to a pro. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I played them both and prefered the LE. I have a feeling this will be one of the LE's that retains most of it's value because they hit a homerun with this title. Probably my favorite since Maiden and I didn't even have much interest when they announced this title.

He made the right decision. Pro all the way and save a ton of money

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Keep telling yourself that. For you that is fine since keeper is not in your vocabulary and you are constantly going through machines. But if I was buying this to own in my collection it would be LE all the way.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Ive talked to several people that I trust that have played both and they prefer how the Pro plays. Its less stop and go and you don't have to mess with the lockdown button for the diverter. Here's a video from a really good player that owns the LE but says the Pro plays better. I still need to play both for myself but my early thoughts are that Pro is the way to go on this one.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Quoted from chooch:

Keep telling yourself that. For you that is fine since keeper is not in your vocabulary and you are constantly going through machines. But if I was buying this to own in my collection it would be LE all the way.

Oh yeah, I'm like Delt31. So far the longest that I've kept a game is 3 months. But I haven't owned any newer/deeper games yet. So I'm hoping I eventually find a pin that holds my interest for more than a month or two. It's hard though, my pinball ADHD is strong and there are so many games out there that I have yet to own/play in a home setting.

Luckily, these things hold they're value so well that I can swap games all the time and not lose any money. Very self-sustaining hobby if you do it right.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Rebel guitars pinball?

Virtual pinball.

Dude I never get tired of seeing your gameroom. And that Stern Pinball Alley sign is awesome and huge, holy cow.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Ive talked to several people that I trust that have played both and they prefer how the Pro plays. Its less stop and go and you don't have to mess with the lockdown button for the diverter. Here's a video from a really good player that owns the LE but says the Pro plays better. I still need to play both for myself but my early thoughts are that Pro is the way to go on this one.

These comparisons are nails on a chalkboard.

Rob

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Tournament players typically always prefer the pro on every title because they have less stop however there some exceptions. However when I am buying a game to keep in my collection I want it to have all the features and not be a neutered version. It would be a different story if I was just buying to keep for a few months and then sell and move onto the next title. I played both machines and preferred how the LE plays and also how it looks but because I don't have a youtube video I guess my opinion doesn't count. The pro looks like a pro and LE looks more like something you would get from JJP.

While I am not a fan of the button on the lockdown bar you have plenty of time to hit it before the ball crosses the diverter. I like being able to pick which flipper I want the ball to return to since it helps setup the next shot. It's not like the magna save on BK where you need to be very fast to hit the button before draining. Most of the time I will put the diverter in the position I want and keep it there until i feel like changing so it's really not requiring me to constantly hit the button. Plus there is plenty of time during the stop and go parts of the game when you can change the diverter if needed.

I've been collecting and playing pinball for 30 years and just because I am not in your trusted circle doesn't make mine opinion any less valid. You have no idea of my skill level and there are lots of people who are very good at pinball but are not well known because they don't participate in tournaments. I have no agenda here and was nearly just stating my opinion and hopefully people play both versions before buying to make their own educated decision.

Some people want to argue which machine is a better "bang for the buck" and typically a pro will always win in that battle because the Premium and LE's cost so much money. But saying the Pro is a better game then the Premium or LE is just silly if you ask me and the fact people keep saying it's the way to go to save a lot of money just goes to show they are talking about which is the better value.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

But saying the Pro is a better game then the Premium or LE is just silly if you ask me and the fact people keep saying it's the way to go to save a lot of money just goes to show they are talking about which is the better value.

Yep. The value argument is irrelevant to me when I’m trying to figure out what is the better game.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

I will and save a ton along the way chooch.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

#16 3 years ago

Sold pending payment. Pro/Prem arguments can resume over at the TMNT thread.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Maybe the first time that has been uttered and not intended as a insult. Or was it?

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Sold pending payment.

Congrats on the sale and that was quick. You must have found a sucker who doesn't like saving a ton of money.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Congrats on the sale and that was quick. You must have found a sucker who doesn't like saving a ton of money.

Or maybe they just know what they want in a game?

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Tournament players typically always prefer the pro on every title because they have less stop however there some exceptions. However when I am buying a game to keep in my collection I want it to have all the features and not be a neutered version. It would be a different story if I was just buying to keep for a few months and then sell and move onto the next title. I played both machines and preferred how the LE plays and also how it looks but because I don't have a youtube video I guess my opinion doesn't count. The pro looks like a pro and LE looks more like something you would get from JJP.
While I am not a fan of the button on the lockdown bar you have plenty of time to hit it before the ball crosses the diverter. I like being able to pick which flipper I want the ball to return to since it helps setup the next shot. It's not like the magna save on BK where you need to be very fast to hit the button before draining. Most of the time I will put the diverter in the position I want and keep it there until i feel like changing so it's really not requiring me to constantly hit the button. Plus there is plenty of time during the stop and go parts of the game when you can change the diverter if needed.
I've been collecting and playing pinball for 30 years and just because I am not in your trusted circle doesn't make mine opinion any less valid. You have no idea of my skill level and there are lots of people who are very good at pinball but are not well known because they don't participate in tournaments. I have no agenda here and was nearly just stating my opinion and hopefully people play both versions before buying to make their own educated decision.
Some people want to argue which machine is a better "bang for the buck" and typically a pro will always win in that battle because the Premium and LE's cost so much money. But saying the Pro is a better game then the Premium or LE is just silly if you ask me and the fact people keep saying it's the way to go to save a lot of money just goes to show they are talking about which is the better value.

I'm the source of the video.

100% agree most tournament players prefer the pro. I still love my LE, but I am currently considering switching to a Pro also. Just being real with my experience thus far. But my opinion is far from the be all end all, I don't want to sway anyone any one direction, that's for them to decide. I think what's great about this pin, the Pro offers a lot and the LE offers a lot. People will be happy with either purchase once the kinks are worked out. Just really depends on your preference of play and what value an individual gets out of a pin.

The diverter is nice for managing your shots easier and pacing of the game itself. It's also the source of a major scoring exploit to the game to be able to jet a score up 30-50 million with minimal effort. I believe it's 8 or 9 shots to the left ramp to max out the glider bonus and then 1 shot to the right ramp to collect the bonus. The kicker is, that bonus starts at your collected level for the rest of the game. Combine that with a 2x that can run an entire ball, that's 4-5 million points just for a left / right ramp combo on a game that 30 million is considered solid.

#21 3 years ago

Damn TMNT looks great. I already own Tales from the Crypt and #metallica-le . John Borg sure knows Flow.... Not surprised someone already picked it up.

Love your guitar collection in the background. I just bought my first Semi-Hollowbody electric guitar (D'Angelico Deluxe Series SS)... Guitars are just like pinball. They all perform the same goal, but they all play differently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 52.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 290.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-le-with-only-33-plays?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.