3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 900

for sale

For sale: Team One (Gottlieb, 1977)

Added: January 7th, 2016 Re-listed: 2 times (April 11th, 2016) Ended: August 6th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Hi All

Selling my nice Team One.

Game is in very nice condition. Great playfield and cabinet. Back glass is not bad but the red areas have flaked some. Back glass has been sealed. New legs, new playfield glass, new rubbers, bulbs., sockets etc.

Drop me a pm with your text number if you wish to see pictures

Prefer local sale where buyer can play game prior to purchasing.

Thanks so much. Need the room.

George

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mentor, OH, US

Seller insights

These are GPS's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to GPS's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Very fair price on an awesome game, and yours sounds to be in great shape. Abracadabra's Aab counterpart. Some say a better player too!

#3 3 years ago

Fair price, I had a super nice Team One. Fun player and pretty rare but sold to make room for other wedgeheads. Can't say which is better as I haven't played abra.

#4 3 years ago

Hidden targets behind 2 drops on Team One, which aren't on Abcd. Don't know how many pins had that. Very cool feature.

#5 3 years ago

Thanks guys

G

#6 3 years ago

Not sold yet? It's an Abcd with added features and different art! Also, it's fairly rare. 650 made makes it my 'rarest' pin. Glws

#7 3 years ago

Believe it or not I have not had a single inquiry. Oh well. No hurry. I'm going to put it on CL and see if there is any interest. I thought there would be more as well

It's after Christmas I guess!

#8 3 years ago

It took me almost 6 months to sell mine... When someone finally bought it I gave it the finger as it drove away... It's a great playing game so I have no idea why it was so hard to get rid of!!

#9 3 years ago

Thanks for the info. I can wait

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

It took me almost 6 months to sell mine... When someone finally bought it I gave it the finger as it drove away... It's a great playing game so I have no idea why it was so hard to get rid of!!

well, the artwork *might* have something to do with it...........

#11 3 years ago

Still available should there be an interest.

G

2 weeks later
#12 3 years ago

Bump

1 week later
#13 3 years ago

Bump

2 weeks later
#14 3 years ago

Bump

#15 3 years ago

bump for a fun game though I have only played Abracadabra

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside