IMG_1249.JPG
IMG_1237.JPG
IMG_1233.JPG
IMG_1256.JPG
IMG_1247.JPG
IMG_1234.jpg
IMG_1245.JPG
IMG_1258.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiball1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 8 years ago

THE GODS OF PINBALL WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS........

I've been looking for a beautiful Taxi for nearly a year now. Literally two days ago (Friday) I took a 4 hour trip North to MA and finally brought one home. I left 3:30am so I'd be back by 2pm and the wifey wouldn't give me the guilt trip about ruining a Friday night in the summer together.

Getting back to the Gods of Pinball..... Had you listed this just a few days prior I would have sent you an immediate "I'll take it!" (Very fair price for such a nice example IMO and I've never been disappointed with a single purchase I've made from you) Anyway, my 4 hour (each way) trip to MA would have turned into my annual 7 hour trip to TeeKee, I would have returned home close to midnight after accounting for "NY Friday evening in the summer traffic" just to find all my clothes on the front lawn and a petition for a divorce from my wife. I would have had to sell not only your Taxi, but nearly my entire collection to pay for the attorney fees, leaving me with nothing else other than playing pinball arcade on my iPad...presuming she didn't take that too.

So in summary, thank you to the Gods of Pinball for throwing another Taxi my way just hours before TeeKee decided to list his, thus saving my marriage, my family, and in tern my entire pinball collection. I pay homepage to thee Gods of Pinball and promise to put no strange Gods in front of thee.

Run-On story bump for a beautiful Taxi and a truly honest seller. Good luck to the seller and an early congrats to the future owner..... You don't even exist yet but I promise you've made the right choice!!!

Seriously, to whomever may be considering this machine. I spent nearly a year looking for the perfect Taxi and I requested pics from every pinsider putting one up for sale and I can tell you that after thinking about every machine I looked at vs. the asking price, and seeing the quality/price of this machine, go for it!

(I should have never stopped my blue pills!)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiball1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-taxia%c2%80%c2%a6-fully-restored?tu=Multiball1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.