image (resized).jpg
C6C951A4-16C7-450D-B0DF-E83B26BE4507 (resized).jpeg
C5C42609-C84C-4460-95A0-EF3CC01D5369 (resized).jpeg
447E31A8-B077-4DE8-B311-CB4186CA9ADB (resized).jpeg
ACCBB11F-4F2F-4236-A719-97098B25CAFE (resized).jpeg
DC830F21-F00A-4948-B2F5-2F13E2EEE7AE (resized).jpeg
7A459823-A816-4B20-B34C-AEBE76150839 (resized).jpeg
3199DDF0-9D5C-4512-90F9-2CA98A64DB48 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from athens95:

Like I mentioned, before these pictures I have never seen another one except the one I have.

You could have seen pictures of it when it was for sale by another pinsider for $900 in the Northeast FS thread. I'm definitely being a little whiney bitch because I'm butthurt about someone else scooping a game I had been posting wanted ads for in the same FS thread for weeks and got there apparently 2 minutes after this guy, but a 4x price increase having done nothing for a project game is a little egregious for an internal pinside flip if you ask me.

Here I am, firing the shots. Downvote me how you feel fit.

#15 3 years ago

Cool research and a cool piece of history no doubt, but something just doesn't sit right with this one for me.

Whatever, people have mortgages, rent to pay, food to buy. C'est la vie I guess. Just bummed to see such a quick and effortless flip in the community in this way.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I’ve been around this site for a decade to your two and I constantly list games for more than reasonable prices or below.

You post games at fair prices often so I was honestly pretty surprised to see you list this game the way you did because I know you have a reputation for good prices. Your games are usually shopped in a ways I have respect for and at least marginally cleaned up. I would have gladly paid you more than what you paid for it because it’s. game I have been after. Not quite $2,400 more, but probably close to it.

You relisting this at the price you have it at (and conveniently not on the NE thread) stands out honestly. Your “time on pinside” defense is hilarious to me. Must suck being probably twice my age and still acting like a teenager which has had plenty of people have called you out on here. Given that I have no remorse coming here to take a dump. It’s the internet. Who gives a fuck?

I hope you bolt it to the floor of wherever you live and keep it forever honestly. It’s a SERIOUSLY cool piece of history and I would expect to at least see you shop it all thing considered.

#19 3 years ago

I guess I was just trying to bring up the whole “age and time spent is generally irrelevant” and “cool man, you joined pinside when I was 16 nobody cares dude” approach not bashing your life experience. I’m not in support of people dragging your personal life through a fucking pinball forum. I don’t know you outside of the pinball world. I am in favor of people here being helpful, informative, and kind inside and outside of the hobby.

Whatever I guess dude. Fully admitting I’m a sore loser here and that I don't get to work on this game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-taxi-rare-xr7-?tu=radial_head and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.