(Topic ID: 149782)

For sale: Tales of the Arabian Nights (Williams, 1996)

By herg

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Bobby
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160127_205946_(resized).jpg
20160127_204100_(resized).jpg
20160127_205946_(resized).jpg
20160125_112806_(resized).jpg
flame-thrower-snow_(resized).jpg
9376344896527fc93e5ff7f59697a2b45038822965385bfe227c419dbe98975d_(resized).jpg
snowzilla_(resized).PNG
you_can_do_it_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_6389_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_8074_(resized).JPG
IMG_8073_(resized).JPG
IMG_8070_(resized).JPG
IMG_8071_(resized).JPG
IMG_8069_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

If they ship on a pallet, they can get forked by a fork truck. Legs on is human contact only.

I disagree, I have seen a guy pick up a pin from the side of the pin and it leaned it onto the other fork. Yes, he was an idiot and I yelled at him to pull his head out. You'll be surprised the short cuts taken due to "laziness" and "It don't belong to me so what do I care?"

Quoted from visi0n:

I pinged Don @ Pinballs on the Move to see if he'd be coming down through your way and near mine anytime soon. Mostly as a hail Mary. GLWS Herg, your TOTAN looks fantastic - somebody's going to get a great pin!

This is the best way to go if he goes your way. Great guy and takes great care. He had a machine on a trailer for me for over a month as he moved my way and it was perfect. Plus, he's a pin guy!

#52 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

You guys are making me feel like a wuss. I'll look into shipping and payment options this weekend, but for now I need to try to get some work done before the snow hits.

Herg, I have shipped on legs and on a pallet. Just let me know if you need any help.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

I agree with you, yet in the case of Persians, they had a beautiful country and generally wonderful life before the overthrow by theocratism, not that it justifies their indignation. But at least we can understand it better.
A movie that touches this topic very well is "The House of Sand and Fog."
Just thinking out loud.

A bit of a retraction. The monarchy and those deemed loyal shared a life common folk didn't. Unfortunately, the movements that rose up in Iran and Russia due to the poor care for the people introduced regimes equally oppressive but differently oppressive.

Problem is politics or whatever -ocracy there is, it's the human heart corrupted by power.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Herg, I have shipped on legs and on a pallet. Just let me know if you need any help.

Herg, I cannot remember the last time I didn't ship or receive a game other than legs-on with Michelle Bianchi at STI. That includes CC, WOZ, CFTBL, MB, IJ, F14, Sing Along and several others. Just needs to be ground level.

#55 8 years ago

Bump! GLWS!

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I picked up a really nice Iron Man and MrWizzo's last night, and DCFAN helped me lug it up one flight of stairs, then down another. Thanks, guys. DCFAN can attest to the fact that I'm definitely over my limit now.

No one I would rather have sold IM to. Thanks, and looking forward to seeing it all dressed up.

Someone buy the TOTAN. You will not find a better more honorable person or pinballer to deal with than Herg. EVER!

Thanks to Steve also for helping to move the game. It was good catching up.

Dan

#57 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

A bit of a retraction. The monarchy and those deemed loyal shared a life common folk didn't. Unfortunately, the movements that rose up in Iran and Russia due to the poor care for the people introduced regimes equally oppressive but differently oppressive.

I wonder how relations might be now if that coup never took place in the early 50's? Ah well, what does that have to do with selling a TOTAN? Free thread bump I guess.....

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Problem is politics or whatever -ocracy there is, it's the human heart corrupted by power.

Oh Dan, we missed you.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I wonder how relations might be now if that coup never took place in the early 50's? Ah well, what does that have to do with selling a TOTAN? Free thread bump I guess.....

And this boys and girls is why it makes sense to read the whole thread or put MrWizzo on your avoid list.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Oh Dan, we missed you.

And I you as well. You still coming in next month?

Dan

#60 8 years ago

Never had an issue getting or shipping pins.
PayPal too but always with known pinsiders.
I even have steps like you and it's 100 extra but so nice to see 3 big dudes just lug the game out or in .

#61 8 years ago

Would someone please buy this beauty before I do something stupid like drive all the way to VA to buy it? Well, at least the blizzard will keep me check in for another 24 hours.

#62 8 years ago

Bump for a great guy that makes a great product!!! If I hadn't just bought an IMVE , this machine would already have been mine...GLWS!!!

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

you as well. You still coming in next month?

Yes sir. Looking forward to it!

#64 8 years ago

Say it ain't so Herg! I hope someone local ends up with it or I don't know where I'll go to compare post measurements in the middle of the night With 2+ feet of snow in Northern VA, I don't think it's leaving for a while anyway. "Snowzilla" bump for a great seller and beautiful machine.

snowzilla_(resized).PNGsnowzilla_(resized).PNG

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

I don't think it's leaving for a while anyway

Nope, it's not going anywhere this weekend.

#66 8 years ago

Snow Shovel Bump for awesome game.

9376344896527fc93e5ff7f59697a2b45038822965385bfe227c419dbe98975d_(resized).jpg9376344896527fc93e5ff7f59697a2b45038822965385bfe227c419dbe98975d_(resized).jpg

#67 8 years ago

I just finished shoveling my sidewalk, so I CAN get to the street now.

They haven't plowed the alley behind my house, I haven't shoveled the driveway, and the patio / basement stairs (pin path) are absolutely not passible.

If anyone is crazy enough to come look at it today, you can get to the front door, though.

#68 8 years ago

Monday Bump for Herg's TOTAN.

#69 8 years ago

I had no problem with the snow!

flame-thrower-snow_(resized).jpgflame-thrower-snow_(resized).jpg

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I had no problem with the snow!

flame-thrower-snow_(resized).jpg

Now, if Call of Duty had a Nazis vs. Suburbia level, I'd be all over that!

#71 8 years ago

Now we're getting somewhere. I'm still more likely to take a sled down my basement stairs than a dolly up them, though.

20160125_112806_(resized).jpg20160125_112806_(resized).jpg

#72 8 years ago

Man, that snow is UNREAL. I'm in Michigan, and I've seen my share of snow, but let me tell you- you WIN!!!

#73 8 years ago

I'm getting REALLY tempted to take the ColorDMD and put it in Iron Man. Anyone want to talk me out of it?

#74 8 years ago

Do it brutha. Drop the price a tad and open it for shipping. Throw in a handful of free rubbers and you'll be in business!

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Throw in a handful of free rubbers

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

open it for shipping

I'm pretty much there. If I could actually get it up the stairs to pack it, I probably would have already contacted the guys who asked about shipping.

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I'm getting REALLY tempted to take the ColorDMD and put it in Iron Man. Anyone want to talk me out of it?

Nope. Wish I had done that with the game I recently sold, but I did not realize that it could be transferred to another. DOH!

Happy to come over and help you get it up into the garage when the time comes. Just insist on shipping it legs on, white glove.

Dan

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Nope. Wish I had done that with the game I recently sold, but I did not realize that it could be transferred to another. DOH!
Happy to come over and help you get it up into the garage when the time comes. Just insist on shipping it legs on, white glove.
Dan

It can be but you need another wire harness and if its the imve itv will need even another mounting kit and clear shield

#79 8 years ago

Ok, I couldn't resist. The ColorDMD has been moved from TOTAN to Iron Man, and the price has been dropped. If anyone just has to have the ColorDMD to make the deal work for them, let me know.

Sibling rivalry price drop!

20160127_204100_(resized).jpg20160127_204100_(resized).jpg

20160127_205946_(resized).jpg20160127_205946_(resized).jpg

#80 8 years ago

Man,
I'd love to have one of these. Any chance your jonesing for a Bride of Pinbot and a Gilligan's Island.

Anyways, best of luck on your sale.

#81 8 years ago

BUMP

I've worked through my issues with shipping , so if anyone is interested in the game but needs shipping, I'm willing to work with you. The price is firm for now, and I would expect the buyer to arrange the shipping.

Also, the snow is gone, so I can get it up the stairs now.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Also, the snow is gone, so I can get it up

Quoted from herg:

the stairs now.

#83 8 years ago

1 month before you're in town, right? It's going to be blast.

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

1 month before you're in town, right? It's going to be blast.

Hotel booked and everything. Put your drinking hats on!

On topic, this game will likely be sold long before then, but if GB doesn't blow me away, then let's chat. This game is seriously in my top 5... I love everything about it.

1 week later
#86 8 years ago

Price drop BUMP

#87 8 years ago

Hi, what is the current price? Is the play field for sale separately?

#88 8 years ago

Details are in the first post. 6800 for a deal not requiring shipping. 100 extra if I have to pack it.

I will consider selling the playfield separately, but not for 850. That's only for a package deal.

#89 8 years ago

bump

#91 8 years ago

The game has been claimed. I'll probably put the playfield up for sale on a separate ad soon.

#92 8 years ago

I'm still here and ready for too long of a drive to buy game & Playfield from you. Keep me posted if your claimed deal falls through.
Bob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 84.99
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tales-of-the-arabian-nights-williams-1996-2008/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.