3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Supreme

Added: 2020-12-06 04:48:07 UTC • Ended: December 6th, 2020
Condition: NIB - New in box (personal)

Price

$ 48,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

NIB, was going to keep it as a show piece in my living room but my cousin who got my other one told my wife how much these go for so sadly it must go willing to trade for high end liquor/wine or towards a porsche

PS to the haters and price police Whity ask me to send his best regards he's doing awsome.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are bayareapinster's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bayareapinster's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

San Francisco, CA, US

#2 3 years ago

100k by Christmas

#3 3 years ago

#4 3 years ago

Has to be worth this much since it is Supreme!

#5 3 years ago

I haves the high end liquores.

Also, the porscheses.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from bayareapinster:

willing to trade for high end liquor/wine

Fortunately for me I mostly drink cheap beer and don’t have much to offer in trade.

#7 3 years ago

Hey, don't hate the player hate Pinside; it's literally not the worst ad I've ever seen here

What up Whitey

#10 3 years ago

Wish you were farther.

#11 3 years ago

Why not 50 large?

#12 3 years ago

What is a Supreme? Pics? For $48,000 you could at least write an ad that describes what you are selling or provide pictures...

Edit: Looked it up. I like nice things. That being said this doesn't look like its for me. Good luck.

#13 3 years ago

What’s most striking here is that of 44 ads 3 sold. Yeah with that terrible batting average I’d just give up or adjust my expectations and lower the prices I was asking. Each to their own I guess. If what is really being sought is publicity then that batting average is probably a lot higher.

#14 3 years ago

Fhaq yeah!

#15 3 years ago

Ok. Curiosity has gotten the best of me, so I have to ask: what type of liquor/wine are we talking about?

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ok. Curiosity has gotten the best of me, so I have to ask: what type of liquor/wine are we talking about?

Everclear. Straight.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

High end types

Wondering if we maybe could swing a deal for a higher quantity of medium grade liquor and a good number of cases of five buck chuck instead of this high end stuff?

Honestly, supreme really left some cash on the table in this venture — can’t imagine what a topper would be going for on a $48k game

#18 3 years ago

I had no idea what this was, so I checked IPDB ... it’s a re-themed Spiderman home edition for promotional purposes. Interesting.

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Supreme&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#6609

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Boones Farm.
Lots and lots of Boones Farm.

OP- You know you can create marketplace ads with no forum thread attached, right?

#21 3 years ago

<blockquote cite="#5997750”
OP- You know you can create marketplace ads with no forum thread attached, right?

Meh. Just stirrin’ the pot he is. Entertaining and informative.

Informing me that some fs posts are entertaining!

#22 3 years ago

I'm assuming so. All of his forum posts are for games for sale.
Can't remember but wasn't he banned for saying racist things or am I thinking of someone else?

#23 3 years ago

I wonder if this pin was really targeted for the pin enthousiast. It’s a spiderman without any art, the code lead you to nowhere. The art is really risky... I’m really not a fan. I mean the day people will be tired of the brand, all those supreme stuff will be for sale everywhere.
Anyhow, this is something special, yes. For this price I think, you need to think if it’s not better to buy a pin and donate to a good cause because it’s a lot of wasting money.
Thanks for opening a forum though. It was a bit risky for sure for this one... i’m not even sure it deserve to go to a museum... more a marcketing thing, it fits well in a GAP store and such. Wasn’t it the purpose for this in the first place ?
I think you get tired of the view of this thing really quickly in your home.
Question for the community: isn’t it cheaper to paint a 4000 dollars Spiderman ? I wonder.

#24 3 years ago

Good luck with the sale op, you're gonna need it. I would be interested at about 800 bucks. Send me a pm if interested.

#25 3 years ago

How much for a picture of the box?

#26 3 years ago

Good Luck With The Sale!

#27 3 years ago

Couldn’t pay me to have that thing in my home. Yuk.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Riunite wine (with screw-on cap). Big dollar item....

#29 3 years ago

It's threads and people like this that I'm glad personal income tax rates are going up.

#30 3 years ago
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

What is a Supreme?.

Supreme is an overpriced, overhyped, designer name. The whole label appeals to idiots with way too much money. Mostly, it's someone else's product, rebranded and rethemed in the red and white colors, then multiply the original price by about 100x. "Its super expensive, must be worth something, right"? What a joke. At some point, the Supreme hype will wear off, and all these suckers who paid for their junk will be left holding their dick in their hands. Trade for a porsche?? Yeah, right. Piss off.

#32 3 years ago

The irony that the “Supreme” pinball machine is just a crappy home version with corners cut.

#33 3 years ago

what are you gonna do with the money?

#34 3 years ago

email sent.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Supreme is an overpriced, overhyped, designer name. The whole label appeals to idiots with way too much money. Mostly, it's someone else's product, rebranded and rethemed in the red and white colors, then multiply the original price by about 100x. "Its super expensive, must be worth something, right"? What a joke. At some point, the Supreme hype will wear off, and all these suckers who paid for their junk will be left holding their dick in their hands. Trade for a porsche?? Yeah, right. Piss off.

The hype may indeed wear off in the years to come, but the "idiots with too much money" could simply donate it and write it off. No loss at all....

#36 3 years ago

$48k? Gotta be something wrong with it, bad clear on playfield, puddles? Something...Pinside deserves full disclosure!
Maybe you're just feeling generous being so close to Christmas.
-Mike

#37 3 years ago

I see the same Price Police in these threads again and again ... thank you for your service!

#38 3 years ago

Also selling a CV for 14k, dude deffo on crack

#39 3 years ago

Pics of the Box, Pics of the Box. Or it didn't happen.
Hey Bayareaflipster, Will you donate to pinside this time after sale?
CV for 13.5? Are there any other of Whitney's games your selling?

#40 3 years ago

Havnt heard from whitey or is it whitney now for quite some time
U never know out here in Cali
The land of fruits n nuts
He's / she is a hoot always good for a laugh
Or to b laughed at
Either way it's cheap entertainment

#41 3 years ago

BTW
A pic of the box will b
2 k
Pay pal FnF

#42 3 years ago

it is noteworthy that you managed to blame both your cousin AND your wife for your greed. that's some professional-grade deflection, right there.

#43 3 years ago

Well you live in the right state the right town you may find a buyer people there in that state never quit surprising me how stupid they are with money.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from canea:

I haves the high end liquores.
Also, the porscheses.

I only have sushis and the sashimis

#45 3 years ago

Man people around here have a short memory.

It’s as if you don’t remember

1. Supreme
2. Whitney

#46 3 years ago

It's always the wife's fault

#47 3 years ago

All i've got to trade is $40K in Malort.

#48 3 years ago

If you list it for 2.1 bitcoin it will sound like a steal

#49 3 years ago

Don't even think of bring that thing to this state.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Don't even think of bring that thing to this state.

That's going to be the new crown jewel of the VFW collection i heard Clay built a new annex just for Supreme and Predator

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-supreme?hl=electronmagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.