8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg
BnL (resized).png
Thumbs up.gif
CCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpeg
7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif
images (2) (resized).jpeg
F3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpeg
2500 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlippyD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#48 2 years ago

Here's a thought... You need to put this game on the blockchain. You see, as an NFT you could make even more money and actually keep the real game in your possession.

This may sound crazy but the simulation we are all living in has been overclocked and you can do whatever you want now.

#64 2 years ago

Okay so here's my thought on how to make a pinball NFT.

First you setup a stream where the game can be played over the internet. This has been done before, a guy is always streaming "play this game live" on twitch.

The actual NFT is just a link to the webpage that let's you stream and play the game, in this case the Supreme.

So what you are selling is just a link... with no promises that it doesn't just stop working... and the person who "owns" the link can play the Supreme pinball machine on their phone and flaunt how amazing that is and gain social status amongst the elite.

2 weeks later
#322 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Pinball is supposed to be fun, the days of being excited over finding a $500 game are in the past I guess. For me finding decent deals, playing and talking about pinball is FUN! Everyone turning into a scalper/flipper-not so much fun. What starts as a joke-then becomes the joke. I feel like sticking my head in the sand for the next year or two and when I come out things are hopefully back to normal again.

Maybe just avoid these kinds of posts and stick your head in the places you like it to be. The world will keep changing whether you want it to or not, but Einstein taught us that it's all relative anyways, so be happy

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlippyD.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-supreme-1?tu=FlippyD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.