8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg
BnL (resized).png
Thumbs up.gif
CCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpeg
7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif
images (2) (resized).jpeg
F3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpeg
2500 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 2 years ago

I don’t know but it sure takes up much less space than a bunch of other machines.

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

I don’t know but it sure takes up much less space than a bunch of other machines.

Supreme is good for someone downsizing from their mansion with 20 pins down to a tiny home which has space for only one.

#253 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Supreme is good for someone downsizing from their mansion with 20 pins down to a tiny home which has space for only one.

Exactly!

#254 2 years ago

This reminds me of the MJ Pepsi one off pin made expressly for Him! They tried to sell for 100K,no takers! Reduced the price to 50k,and as I understand, still,no takers!

#255 2 years ago

What I think of when I see Supreme.

2021_Roberts_Court_Formal_131209_Web2 (resized).jpg2021_Roberts_Court_Formal_131209_Web2 (resized).jpg8173-base-400x400 (resized).png8173-base-400x400 (resized).pngThe-Supremes-GettyImages-74001231 (resized).jpgThe-Supremes-GettyImages-74001231 (resized).jpg
#256 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

What I think of when I see Supreme.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You forgot these...

65501033-770-0@2X (resized).jpg65501033-770-0@2X (resized).jpgTaco-Bell-Burrito-Supreme-001 (resized).jpgTaco-Bell-Burrito-Supreme-001 (resized).jpg
#257 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

You forgot these...[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like someone slapped a guard rail on the front of that car.

#258 2 years ago

Is this in pesos? Seems about right.

#259 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Is this in pesos? Seems about right.

No mi amigo

#260 2 years ago

There's one supreme on sale at rspinball.at, Ask 84000euros... 100k$ seems to be the Price....

#261 2 years ago

For the worlds ugliest pinball machine? Looks like it was designed by a child

#262 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

For the worlds ugliest pinball machine? Looks like it was designed by a child

Well…Supreme is what the kids are into these days.

#263 2 years ago

Does only a factory Supreme demand these stupid prices?
Could some one take a standard spider man and slap on some supreme artwork then ask 100k as well?

Asking for a friend

#264 2 years ago

I never chime in on "for sale" threads, but the thought of owning a Supreme pin has me thinking.

I wonder what a Williams "Member's Only" 80's pin would be worth in todays market?

(Confession: I owned 5 of those jackets )

#265 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Could some one take a standard spider man and slap on some supreme artwork then ask 100k as well?
Asking for a friend

I can do the cabinet. Just give me some white latex paint, a roller and a red bumper sticker.

#266 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

There's one supreme on sale at rspinball.at, Ask 84000euros... 100k$ seems to be the Price....

That's the asking price. The selling price won't even be in the same galaxy.

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I never chime in on "for sale" threads, but the thought of owning a Supreme pin has me thinking.
I wonder what a Williams "Member's Only" 80's pin would be worth in todays market?
(Confession: I owned 5 of those jackets )

I own a bunch of members only jackets.
Bought like 5 of them off eBay in the early 2000s when they were dirt cheap and no one wanted them. I’ll still rock that shit from time to time.

#268 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Asking for a friend

You are the 126th person to suggest this.

I wish someone would just do it already and see what they can sell it for. It certainly wouldn’t be the first Supreme counterfeit item.

#270 2 years ago

Several offers on the table.

Think fast, it’s a hot potato!

#271 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are the 126th person to suggest this.
I wish someone would just do it already and see what they can sell it for. It certainly wouldn’t be the first Supreme counterfeit item.

Clearly it’s a good idea then

#272 2 years ago

Sure. On the table, in your back seat, in the bathroom of your local dive bar...
There are zero offers anywhere near your asking price. Might as well pull the saving face move and mark as sold and drop a few coins to Pinside for providing a few pages of laughter.

#273 2 years ago

I can hear the conversation on this for sale ad in background...
"You need to sell that pinball machine and get it out of my house!".
Yes honey, I have it for sale right now, they will probably come to get it any day...

#274 2 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

This video should explain it for the people that want to know about Supreme

And good luck with the sale!

That comment at 21:40 of that video sums up the LE/CLE/Supreme LE/Museum LE/whatever is next edition of pinball games perfectly. "I need my special snowflake game, or I just don't stand out anymore." Very interesting to see 40+ yr old adults in this hobby struggle with teenage mindsets.

Also, I am SO glad I have never really known why Supreme is so popular. I figured I had the overall idea (artificial limiting of supply and hype...go figure...sounds like pinball LE editions...), and I am so glad I couldn't care less about either products.

When these kids are broke buying $200+ t-shirts and $1500 hoodies, and I have $1.5M+ in my ROTH TSP, we will see how much "hype" is worth then...

Judgmental or pretentious of me? Perhaps. Buying a $400 Supreme crowbar when a $15 one will do the same job doesn't exactly seem sensible either.

#275 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

That comment at 21:40 of that video sums up the LE/CLE/Supreme LE/Museum LE/whatever is next edition of pinball games perfectly. "I need my special snowflake game, or I just don't stand out anymore." Very interesting to see 40+ yr old adults in this hobby struggle with teenage mindsets.
Also, I am SO glad I have never really known why Supreme is so popular. I figured I had the overall idea (artificial limiting of supply and hype...go figure...sounds like pinball LE editions...), and I am so glad I couldn't care less about either products.
When these kids are broke buying $200+ t-shirts and $1500 hoodies, and I have $1.5M+ in my ROTH TSP, we will see how much "hype" is worth then...
Judgmental or pretentious of me? Perhaps. Buying a $400 Supreme crowbar when a $15 one will do the same job doesn't exactly seem sensible either.

True irony: your 1.5 mil buys you a Supreme hoodie. Didn’t you get the memo: saving is for chumps.

Not enough crowbars to beat some sense into people amigo. You’re outnumbered.

#276 2 years ago
Quoted from Dent00:

I can hear the conversation on this for sale ad in background...
"You need to sell that pinball machine and get it out of my house!".
Yes honey, I have it for sale right now, they will probably come to get it any day...

Newsflash…anyone buying or selling this machine doesn’t answer to anyone

#277 2 years ago

Cuz they’ve already answered to EVERYONE. Any guesses what the answer was?

#278 2 years ago

Here’s another! I offer $7k.

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Here’s another! I offer $7k.

Where do I mail the shooter knob?

#280 2 years ago

Good time to sell it. Supreme, I imagine it’ll be the next Von Dutch.

#281 2 years ago

Uh oh. This auction house values it between $20,000-$30,000.

A832A2D6-03FA-4A71-BFD2-5B7E47E3872B (resized).pngA832A2D6-03FA-4A71-BFD2-5B7E47E3872B (resized).png
#282 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Uh oh. This auction house values it between $20,000-$30,000.[quoted image]

Auction house estimates are often ridiculously low, they do that on purpose to Goose bids.

Just in my experience following a few of them.

#283 2 years ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

Good time to sell it. Supreme, I imagine it’ll be the next Von Dutch.

Yup, Supreme could either lose popularity with the current hip kids for whatever reason. Or it could hang one a bit longer while the current hipsters get older and the younger ones find something new and shun the old stuff. At that point it could be considered embarrassing to have any Supreme stuff around. My gut says the fad doesn't last too much longer, could be wrong though. They also made too many machines for it to be considered super rare. When the non-pinball folks lose interest, I imagine that could also help the price drop quite a bit.

At any rate, good luck with the sale. I don't blame you for trying to get as much out of it as possible.

#284 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Yup, Supreme could either lose popularity with the current hip kids for whatever reason. Or it could hang one a bit longer while the current hipsters get older and the younger ones find something new and shun the old stuff. At that point it could be considered embarrassing to have any Supreme stuff around. My gut says the fad doesn't last too much longer, could be wrong though. They also made too many machines for it to be considered super rare. When the non-pinball folks lose interest, I imagine that could also help the price drop quite a bit.
At any rate, good luck with the sale. I don't blame you for trying to get as much out of it as possible.

You see, Supreme is sorta like Jordache...

#285 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ahhh Jordache, my ass never looked so good!

#286 2 years ago

Had to look this up because I didn't know wtf Supreme was.

"Supreme is an American clothing and skateboarding lifestyle brand established in New York City in April 1994. The brand is targeted at the skateboarding and hip hop cultures, and youth culture in general."

hip hop culture and youth culture.. so... basically the target audience is people who likely have nowhere near the income to afford a pinball machine.... lol.

The style/color of that pin looks ugly as hell, but to each their own I guess! Good luck with the sale. I'd pay maybe $500, if that.

#287 2 years ago
Quoted from CosmoJoe:

Had to look this up because I didn't know wtf Supreme was.
"Supreme is an American clothing and skateboarding lifestyle brand established in New York City in April 1994. The brand is targeted at the skateboarding and hip hop cultures, and youth culture in general."
hip hop culture and youth culture.. so... basically the target audience is people who likely have nowhere near the income to afford a pinball machine.... lol.

Their demographic doesn't even have the income to afford a t-shirt. Yet somehow they're all wearing it.

#288 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

At that point it could be considered embarrassing to have any Supreme stuff around.

I would already be embarrassed to have Supreme items around. I must be ahead of the times.

#289 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dungareegument

#290 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Uh oh. This auction house values it between $20,000-$30,000.[quoted image]

I wouldn't put much stock in that. This auction house has Elvira's personal 40th LE valued at $6-8k

So if you assume the auction house is undervaluing by 3-4x.... it actually puts the Supreme game around $100k

https://www.julienslive.com/lot-details/index/catalog/371/lot/168849?url=%2Fauctions%2Fcatalog%2Fid%2F371%3Fpage%3D8&fbclid=IwAR2G9WiNo2_-xCL_X_VHaCcAAmBusGFqSbApfjXlT5OPBSAFfdoR6TZQgFA

#292 2 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

You know why I struggle with it? Because even as a kid I struggled with it, and I've never been that way in adulthood. But the overall mindset is no different now than back then, it's just way more apparent due to social media. Get the latest Iphone or you're a poor loser! :p

Never be a slave to a brand unless there is actual reason to (besides popularity hype). Never keep up with the Jones's.

#293 2 years ago

Yes they are! Just like the auction for the serial number 1 of the EHOH 40th anniversary they estimate $6,000-$8,000. Not even close to what it is going to go for.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Auction house estimates are often ridiculously low, they do that on purpose to Goose bids.
Just in my experience following a few of them.

#294 2 years ago
Quoted from chriscable34:

Yes they are! Just like the auction for the serial number 1 of the EHOH 40th anniversary they estimate $6,000-$8,000. Not even close to what it is going to go for.

Yeah, when I won Dio's couch, every one of the hundreds of items went for well above the "estimate."

Well, except for DIo's couch. Which is why I bought it!

#295 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, when I won Dio's couch, every one of the hundreds of items went for well above the "estimate."

Well, except for DIo's couch. Which is why I bought it!

You were the last in line?
But the thrill of just the chase
is worth the pain.

#296 2 years ago

The OP has 23 crazy priced ads in marketplace…..please Pinside charge a small insertion fee to make these go away

#297 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

The OP has 23 crazy priced ads in marketplace…..please Pinside charge a small insertion fee to make these go away

Dumb idea. Nobody would sell games here.

Every single game for sale here also gets listed on 5 Facebook marketplace groups, along with craigslist. And none of those places charges a fee, "insertion" or otherwise.

#298 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Pinside gets their selling fee. Just paid Robin some money today. Thank you

#299 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Dumb idea. Nobody would sell games here.
Every single game for sale here also gets listed on 5 Facebook marketplace groups, along with craigslist. And none of those places charges a fee, "insertion" or otherwise.

I promise you that if they charged a fee dollar insertion fee...people would still list here. It would eliminate a ton of I'm dreaming ads

#300 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I promise you that if they charged a fee dollar insertion fee...people would still list here. It would eliminate a ton of I'm dreaming ads

After buying hundreds of games off pinside and watching sellers mark as not sold to avoid the $15-40 fee I think your system would eliminate a lot of ads.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-supreme-1/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.