8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg
BnL (resized).png
Thumbs up.gif
CCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpeg
7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif
images (2) (resized).jpeg
F3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpeg
2500 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Nice! Otherwise we can do a pinside gofundme and this can go to Tim Arnold and the Pinball Hall of Fame. Imagine all of the Vegas visitors taking pictures and paying $5 per play! Guarantee it will make more money for him than the Pinball Circus and will be less maintenance

It seems like you’re trying to figure out a way to dump that machine. No way would I go fund that thing.

#202 2 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

It seems like you’re trying to figure out a way to dump that machine. No way would I go fund that thing.

Good thing it doesn’t get too cold in Orange County otherwise I may need to burn it to keep warm.

7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif
#203 2 years ago

Good thing it doesn’t get too cold in Orange County otherwise I may need to burn it to keep warm.

Burn baby burn, disco inferno!

#204 2 years ago
Quoted from Warzard:

Forget the pricing, even at 1000 dollars, I would not even buy this thing. This pinball is a joke, the pinacle of the stupidity in this hobby.
I think the buyer would take a huge risk with this: maybe in couple of years people will recognize the bad taste... even now actually...

The brand name/value of this thing may be out of control but the game is actually pretty fun.
I would highly recommend it for anyone starting out in the hobby if it weren't labelled Supreme and wasn't multiple times more expensive because of that.

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I would highly recommend it for anyone starting out in the hobby if it weren't labelled Supreme and wasn't multiple times more expensive because of that.

Like the home version of Spiderman.

LTG : )

#206 2 years ago

The Supreme Home Pin is only 55k

#207 2 years ago
Quoted from Lame33:

This video should explain it for the people that want to know about Supreme

And good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the video link it was very informative and entertaining.......Barbara Kruger is my new hero.

#208 2 years ago

CHOGGARD approves of this sale price!

#209 2 years ago

I get the rarity of the game, but man its friggin ugly

#210 2 years ago

If O-din buys this, will it help him hook up with younger women?

#211 2 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

If O-din buys this, will it help him hook up with younger women?

Of course they can’t resist the allure of Supreme and O-din becomes the most interesting man in the world

#212 2 years ago

So, this scratch at the back probably costed about 30k

#213 2 years ago
Quoted from Axaios:

So, this scratch at the back probably costed about 30k

If that’s the case I’m pulling out the sharpie.

CCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpegCCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpeg
#214 2 years ago

I really am enjoying this thread, my hats off to you Evan-I like your balls of steel and humor. I am going back to page 1 to give you a thumbs up.

You know the ironic thing is I have become numb to pinflation and pinball prices. Literally-nothing surprises me anymore. I would not be the least bit surprised to see sale pending on this game.

-Have a great bird day!

Thumbs up.gifThumbs up.gif
#215 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I really am enjoying this thread, my hats off to you Evan-I like your balls of steel and humor. I am going back to page 1 to give you a thumbs up.
You know the ironic thing is I have become numb to pinflation and pinball prices. Literally-nothing surprises me anymore. I would not be the least bit surprised to see sale pending on this game.
-Have a great bird day!
[quoted image]

Pinflation, appreciation or whatever you want to call it! Just having fun which is what pinball is supposed to be all about

#216 2 years ago

Appreciate the kind words and whoever buys this is definitely not a douche. I want their first world problems please

But…we live in the 1st world. So you’re saying you want his problems? Very generous. I’ve got a list of my own starting with my career choice and ending with my family issues. Let me know my place in line and we’ll package em up for ya.

#217 2 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

But…we live in the 1st world. So you’re saying you want his problems? Very generous. I’ve got a list of my own starting with my career choice and ending with my family issues. Let me know my place in line and we’ll package em up for ya.

I should be careful what I wish for…

#218 2 years ago

Get ahold of this guy OP. He'll take it for sure

#219 2 years ago

Whaaaa??? This is still available? But hey, it's listed on FB at 115,00.00$.... Written in the ad is "pinsiders get a 15% discount".... I feel so special.... even though technically a 15% discount on 115000 would be 17500.00$ and it should only be 97500.00 listed here.... Guess the guy ain't so good at math....

#220 2 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

Whaaaa??? This is still available? But hey, it's listed on FB at 115,00.00$.... Written in the ad is "pinsiders get a 15% discount".... I feel so special.... even though technically a 15% discount on 115000 would be 17500.00$ and it should only be 97500.00 listed here.... Guess the guy ain't so good at math....

Ain’t good at math but I’m glad youre here to save the day. You are special just like this pinball machine

#221 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Get ahold of this guy OP. He'll take it for sure

Thank you for the lead and he looks like he’ll own several of these babies. How do I find this man of mystery?

#222 2 years ago

Ain’t good at math but I’m glad youre here to save the day. You are special just like this pinball machine

We all severely jest and poke, but I will second the motion of what someone else had said.... OP, you are a good sport about it all... And since I really don't have a horse in the race and am just talking sh-t... GLWS, there's gotta be a rich 20 something out there with FU money...

#223 2 years ago
Quoted from TheDarkKnight68:

We all severely jest and poke, but I will second the motion of what someone else had said.... OP, you are a good sport about it all... And since I really don't have a horse in the race and am just talking sh-t... GLWS, there's gotta be a rich 20 something out there with FU money...

Thank you

#224 2 years ago

All this supreme talk makes me want to order from pizza hut.

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Yes sir and make sure use a coupon

#226 2 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Makes me want to listen to some Motown. Stop! In the name of greed.

#227 2 years ago

You should re-theme it to Buy-N-Large from Wall-e, atleast more people would recognize the brand....

BnL (resized).pngBnL (resized).png
#228 2 years ago

I wouldn't buy this pin for $5k if I was offered.

Then again I have no idea what Supreme is.

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from cysnake:

You should re-theme it to Buy-N-Large from Wall-e, atleast more people would recognize the brand....
[quoted image]

S-MART!

#230 2 years ago

deleted....Wrong thread

#231 2 years ago
Quoted from cysnake:

[quoted image]

I didn't read at first and saw BNL and thought, that's an odd new logo for Barenaked Ladies.

#232 2 years ago

Never played or even saw Supreme before. Blew my mind when I randomly stumbled upon not one, but two Supreme pins today at Urban Necessities in the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace here in Vegas and instantly thought of this FS ad. It’s fun! I had a great time playing it. Checked playing Supreme off my bucket list along with seeing the Grand Canyon.

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone!

330E603D-FC23-43FF-BEDB-6E1B3744C48A (resized).jpeg330E603D-FC23-43FF-BEDB-6E1B3744C48A (resized).jpeg8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Never played or even saw Supreme before. Blew my mind when I randomly stumbled upon not one, but two Supreme pins today at Urban Necessities in the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace here in Vegas and instantly thought of this FS ad. It’s fun! I had a great time playing it. Checked playing Supreme off my bucket list along with seeing the Grand Canyon.
[quoted image][quoted image]

A finer machine, there will never be.
Enjoy the holiday.

#234 2 years ago

Awesome

#235 2 years ago

You should come see the Canyon from the Arizona side and make a side trip to Sedona.

#236 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:You should come see the Canyon from the Arizona side and make a side trip to Sedona.

Yes. I heard this is a great way to see the Grand Canyon.

Do they have Supremes on location up there though?

#237 2 years ago

No, but Sedona is a supreme location.

#238 2 years ago
18c (resized).jpg18c (resized).jpg
#240 2 years ago

That was a Supreme find, indeed!

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

You should come see the Canyon from the Arizona side and make a side trip to Sedona.

my girlfriends favorite place.

#242 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Yes, stay in Flagstaff; the drive to the canyon is only a little over an hour, and it is scenic the entire way. In the immediate Flagstaff area, don't miss the Lowell Observatory (especially if you happen to be there when they are hosting a Star Party), Picture Canyon, and Sunset Crater.

And during your side trip to Sedona, you should plan to spend at least half a day at Slide Rock st. park. It is on 98A (the route from Flagstaff to Sedona) about 12 miles north of Sedona and is quite spectacular, and it has one of the best swimming holes I've seen (you can slide down the roughly 75' "slide rock" while you are there, good times).

Sedona is a unique, extremely beautiful place and you should definitely check it out, but be aware that it is extremely crowded with frequent gridlock on the roads in peak season (don't let that deter you, just prepare for it so you don't get frustrated by the crowds).

Forget about pinball (I've never even bothered to look for games in Flagstaff or Sedona); spend your time in this region outdoors (or go to Vegas first, get your fill at PHOF, then drive over to Flagstaff).

#243 2 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

Yes, stay in Flagstaff; the drive to the canyon is only a little over an hour, and it is scenic the entire way. In the immediate Flagstaff area, don't miss the Lowell Observatory (especially if you happen to be there when they are hosting a Star Party), Picture Canyon, and Sunset Crater.
And during your side trip to Sedona, you should plan to spend at least half a day at Slide Rock st. park. It is on 98A (the route from Flagstaff to Sedona) about 12 miles north of Sedona and is quite spectacular, and it has one of the best swimming holes I've seen (you can slide down the roughly 75' "slide rock" while you are there, good times).
Sedona is a unique, extremely beautiful place and you should definitely check it out, but be aware that it is extremely crowded with frequent gridlock on the roads in peak season (don't let that deter you, just prepare for it so you don't get frustrated by the crowds).
Forget about pinball (I've never even bothered to look for games in Flagstaff or Sedona); spend your time in this region outdoors (or go to Vegas first, get your fill at PHOF, then drive over to Flagstaff).

Love it. Thanks for the tips.

#244 2 years ago

If you really want to experience the Grand Canyon, you need to hike down it. That’s how I remember it.

#245 2 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

And don't forget to visit a vortex or two and soak up some positive energy!

#246 2 years ago

Be a game game to counterfeit. I should buy it and build 10 more.

#247 2 years ago

Was Urban Necessities selling them for under $100k? Trying to decide who to buy from.

#248 2 years ago

A supremely silly price for a very simple game. I'd wouldn't even drop a coin in one. Good luck with your dream.

#249 2 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Was Urban Necessities selling them for under $100k? Trying to decide who to buy from.

Guaranteed mine is imamaculate with no quarters ever passing through the coin door.

#250 2 years ago

So what you are telling me is this game is better than half my collection combined? It’s really that good? Must be an amazing game!

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-supreme-1/page/5?hl=axaios and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.