8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg
BnL (resized).png
Thumbs up.gif
CCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpeg
7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif
images (2) (resized).jpeg
F3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpeg
2500 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
#151 2 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

I think it looks like a used tampon... just me I guess?

Sooooo…. You are not interested?

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Absolutely ridiculous...does this mean my kids Supreme bumper sticker is worth like 5k?

Yes! That’s what it means.

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Only if it has a small scratch on it...

#154 2 years ago

Shit, if this one is a $100k with a scratch, mines gotta be worth $500k because it’s dead mint! (Just felt the thread needed this comment and no I don’t have one) Looks like the layout of Heavy Metal, you know, that who gives a shit about the game itself, let’s just slap a logo on it and sell it model. Oh well GLWS, I’m sure someone out there is drinking heavily and actually contemplating it

#155 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So if I understand what's happening here I should put that bumper sticker on my Addams Family and be asking another 5-10K right?

#156 2 years ago

Damn. I was going to offer $99,000, but it says that the price is Firm. I'll just go buy a used Ferrari instead.

#157 2 years ago

Wait a sec, for a $100k that goodie bag better still be stapled to the cab

#158 2 years ago

Get the fuck out of here

#159 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Damn. I was going to offer $99,000, but it says that the price is Firm. I'll just go buy a used Ferrari instead.

Please show us a pic of that Ferrari when you take delivery.

#160 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Only if it has a small scratch on it...

I’ll get a Supreme band-aid to cover the scratch.

Good as new

7550816E-6202-4FB9-B553-21A837B71B51 (resized).jpeg7550816E-6202-4FB9-B553-21A837B71B51 (resized).jpeg
#161 2 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

I’ll get a Supreme band-aid to cover the scratch.
Good as new
[quoted image]

#162 2 years ago
6DBE3378-432E-4DCF-97E5-B9FC26381C78 (resized).jpeg6DBE3378-432E-4DCF-97E5-B9FC26381C78 (resized).jpegA8D1656A-E221-4854-8D3C-E3E89C4DD6E4 (resized).jpegA8D1656A-E221-4854-8D3C-E3E89C4DD6E4 (resized).jpeg
#163 2 years ago

this plate, a razor blade and some whiteline for the person that buys this

15CAC567-FB87-4A8C-9E12-3A1F88141218 (resized).jpeg15CAC567-FB87-4A8C-9E12-3A1F88141218 (resized).jpeg
#164 2 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Sooooo…. You are not interested?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"72ef904bfc5d98988060a3664d69a5db181a9a69-1637251305-1800"};
//]]>

It might mean he's very interested. You never know with kinks these days

#165 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

this plate, a razor blade and some whiteline for the person that buys this
[quoted image]

2521D4DC-0E8F-45B0-9E78-94236149FB04 (resized).jpeg2521D4DC-0E8F-45B0-9E78-94236149FB04 (resized).jpeg
#166 2 years ago

$1,000,000 by Xmas

#167 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Is Supreme garbage really the one collectable on the planet that has suddenly plummeted in value since the Pandemic began?

Collectable skateboards in general have lost value in the pandemic, strange as everything else has gone up, not sure why, skaters are always trendsetters so maybe that's where it's headed, or maybe 50 year olds stopped buying useless wooden toys.
Dunno, but I've been able to grab some nice stuntwood on the cheap lately.
Wonder what that Supreme brick is going for theses days?
B

#168 2 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Speaking of which Hulu is releasing a documentary of the rise and fall of Von Dutch tomorrow.

For some reason I still remember the exact moment I first saw someone wearing an ironic trucker hat, complete with Von Dutch patch. Seems quaint now, but growing up in a place where only famers wore those, it was jarring to see one in a "cool" context. Of course now they're so out of style not even truckers or farmers wear them, only aging douchebags.

#169 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Pinball seems more expensive in CA...wait everything is more expensive.

Reminds me of the Willie Nelson joke
"WHY ARE DIVORCES SO EXPENSIVE?"
"BECAUSE THEY'RE WORTH IT"

#170 2 years ago

OMG is this still going?! Go play pinball FFS

#171 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

LOL, I know who this is and had no idea that person was on this site.

They don't post here much because we don't earn them ad revenue.

#172 2 years ago

More power to those who like overpriced bright red games that are literally no fun to play. ENJOY

#173 2 years ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

Collectable skateboards in general have lost value in the pandemic, strange as everything else has gone up, not sure why, skaters are always trendsetters so maybe that's where it's headed, or maybe 50 year olds stopped buying useless wooden toys.
Dunno, but I've been able to grab some nice stuntwood on the cheap lately.
Wonder what that Supreme brick is going for theses days?
B

thats funny because i just sold 14k worth of skateboards out of my collection.

#174 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

They don't post here much because we don't earn them ad revenue.

Gotta help pay for that collection somehow.

#175 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

literally no fun to play

Ever played one? I haven't, but I've played a Spider-Man home edition. It's pretty decent.

#176 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Ever played one? I haven't, but I've played a Spider-Man home edition. It's pretty decent.

Nobody has played either supreme or spider man home edition but everybody knows That it
Sucks!!

#177 2 years ago

I just assumed that the Supreme pinball machine was a home version of Spider-Man with sour creme & diced tomatoes added

#178 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

thats funny because i just sold 14k worth of skateboards out of my collection.

probably a good time to sell, who knows. I'd guess the PP/Vision/Schmitt Stix/early World will hold value, but I collect Blockhead and Circle A and those have been dropping in price as of late. I've also got just about everything I'm looking for, 2 maybe 3 I'm on the hunt for still, or a cool colorway I don't have left to collect, probably many others in the same boat so maybe that's slowed it down. Sounds like you got decent coin for your collection tho.
B

#179 2 years ago

Thinking about it a little, I actually hope this DOES sell for $100k and you should too if you own any SPIKE games!

I just played BKSOR and it reminded me that SPIKE games feature a clip of Supreme in the attract mode demo video (just a few seconds of the flippers, but still, SUPREME, brah!). Therefore it could be marketed in a For Sale ad that my game features a little piece of the Supreme magic, which naturally means I can get away with a much higher asking price! It's just a matter of HOW deep I can gouge, and that will be positively influenced by this pin selling in the stratosphere, lol.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Common misconception. Star Wars home is a little different. Ball lock is two ball not one, and in a different spot for a couple things. Could be other differences.
Heavy metal shares the Star wars layout as well, not the supreme layout.

Thanks for the clarification (not sarcasm, I want to get things "right" and appreciate the amount of collective knowledge here)! (I knew they all evolved from the same basic design, but didn’t realize there were substantial differences as I’ve only had experience with SW.)

#180 2 years ago

Smart, $15k should be enough to cover the EBay fees!
ebay.com link: itm

#181 2 years ago

And it doesn't even have a topper?

#182 2 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

And it doesn't even have a topper?

I have one I can sell you.....an extra $25K. I only take bitcoin.

2500 (resized).jpg2500 (resized).jpg

#183 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I have one I can sell you.....an extra $25K. I only take bitcoin.
[quoted image]

Make sure use some museum putty

#184 2 years ago

Complete and total rip off of Barbara Kruger. Don't support anything that says "Supreme" on it. Art Institute of Chicago has the real deal right now...

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2021-supreme-knockoff/

#185 2 years ago

This game is truly fun. I’ve had it in my collection since day one. My kid was quite a sneakerhead, and clued me in to the drop. I was lucky to get one direct from Supreme. EVERYBODY who’s played it at my place has admitted to really enjoying it.

I’ve been offered BIG money for mine, but I think it’s a cool oddball pin to have in my collection.

Plus, Mine isn’t scratched!

F3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpegF3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpeg
#186 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

This game is truly fun. I’ve had it in my collection since day one.

Not for me, but I hope the OP gets the 100 grand, and likewise someday if you ever get tired of the game I also hope you can get 100 grand or more also.

#187 2 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

This game is truly fun. I’ve had it in my collection since day one. My kid was quite a sneakerhead, and clued me in to the drop. I was lucky to get one direct from Supreme. EVERYBODY who’s played it at my place has admitted to really enjoying it.
I’ve been offered BIG money for mine, but I think it’s a cool oddball pin to have in my collection.
Plus, Mine isn’t scratched![quoted image]

Like $100k BIG?

#188 2 years ago

Lol, super artwork, looks like a coke can. Should i buy this or 10 real pins for the same price, let me consider this for a milli second or two.

#189 2 years ago

The level of idiotic people in the world is truly stunning.

#190 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

A bit like this

images (2) (resized).jpegimages (2) (resized).jpeg
#191 2 years ago

Me looking at the backglass: " 'Sup...?"

The Seller: "Nothing much, other than pinflation..."

#192 2 years ago
Quoted from earetz:

Lol, super artwork, looks like a coke can. Should i buy this or 10 real pins for the same price, let me consider this for a milli second or two.

I honestly thought Supreme was a grocery store chain until I saw this pinball machine and looked them up. What a bad logo, but I guess that's why it's cool?

#193 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

No its not....I mean at all. It’s truly sad that’s for sure.

#194 2 years ago

I try to stay positive. I always enjoy looking at the op ads. Often times I find a game or two that I really want and is priced close enough to my idea of reality to really tempt me. That BSD from HEP for 12k definitely got my blood flowing. As far as a new in box distro, Evan has totally hooked me up in the past with great pricing. As has the Pinball Pirate. These distributors do a huge service for our community and I say we all lay off when they try to make some bread selling used games. It's not like they make much off NIB pins and they can't even get those these days. JFC.

That said. The Supreme pin is the stupidest thing ever and I want so badly for him to find someone willing to pay 110k just to lock up the sale. Happy hunting I say.

#195 2 years ago

Forget the pricing, even at 1000 dollars, I would not even buy this thing. This pinball is a joke, the pinacle of the stupidity in this hobby.

I think the buyer would take a huge risk with this: maybe in couple of years people will recognize the bad taste... even now actually...

#196 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

I try to stay positive. I always enjoy looking at the op ads. Often times I find a game or two that I really want and is priced close enough to my idea of reality to really tempt me. That BSD from HEP for 12k definitely got my blood flowing. As far as a new in box distro, Evan has totally hooked me up in the past with great pricing. As has the Pinball Pirate. These distributors do a huge service for our community and I say we all lay off when they try to make some bread selling used games. It's not like they make much off NIB pins and they can't even get those these days. JFC.
That said. The Supreme pin is the stupidest thing ever and I want so badly for him to find some douchebag willing to pay 110k just to lock up the sale. Happy hunting I say.

Appreciate the kind words and whoever buys this is definitely not a douche. I want their first world problems please

#197 2 years ago

whoever buys this is definitely not a douche.

I disagree.... but GLWTS

#198 2 years ago

Appreciate the kind words and whoever buys this is definitely not a douche. I want their first world problems please

Fair enough. I'm going to edit that out. What you need to find is one of those tick tubers or MySpace guys that buys expensive shit and then destroys it on video. Talk about a win win. E gets his money and we get one less dumb pin in the world

#199 2 years ago

This video should explain it for the people that want to know about Supreme

And good luck with the sale!

#200 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Fair enough. I'm going to edit that out. What you need to find is one of those tick tubers or MySpace guys that buys expensive shit and then destroys it on video. Talk about a win win. E gets his money and we get one less dumb pin in the world

Nice! Otherwise we can do a pinside gofundme and this can go to Tim Arnold and the Pinball Hall of Fame. Imagine all of the Vegas visitors taking pictures and paying $5 per play! Guarantee it will make more money for him than the Pinball Circus and will be less maintenance

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-supreme-1/page/4?hl=somenerd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.