8C54B6DC-2FE1-496E-8459-4152AC2A346E (resized).jpeg
BnL (resized).png
Thumbs up.gif
CCC6B429-A4F0-42FD-A700-E8115C68C3EB (resized).jpeg
7E6932BD-9601-4FF7-AD28-7D80416A8FEB.gif
images (2) (resized).jpeg
F3B9A037-F5B9-48D5-9D77-F4770FBAB0A9 (resized).jpeg
2500 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Here's a thought... You need to put this game on the blockchain. You see, as an NFT you could make even more money and actually keep the real game in your possession.
This may sound crazy but the simulation we are all living in has been overclocked and you can do whatever you want now.

There is a collectibles company that allows you to buy stocks of sports cards. You can get a share of a Michael Jordan rookie card. The fact that people spend money for something that stupid is beyond my comprehension

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Oktoberfest.
NOW we got us a thread!

Rack em up?

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Here's a thought... You need to put this game on the blockchain. You see, as an NFT you could make even more money and actually keep the real game in your possession.
This may sound crazy but the simulation we are all living in has been overclocked and you can do whatever you want now.

Interesting!! How does one do this?

#54 2 years ago
ED3D9983-5D66-48DC-BBE8-990E469329A1 (resized).jpegED3D9983-5D66-48DC-BBE8-990E469329A1 (resized).jpeg
#55 2 years ago

Ever played the Spiderman Home pin? It's the exact same game but now this garbage brand is emblazoned upon it.

Quoted from Jecco74:

How is the game play? Is it fun to shoot?

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from surfsidedetail:

Ad listing: For sale: Supreme

I thought this was based on the Spider-Man home pin. Why does it have a coin mechs and space for a validator? Surprised they thought someone would pay those prices for a high end collectible and still route it!

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Oktoberfest.
NOW we got us a thread!

Come on - Vacation America is way uglier than Oktoberfest. Hardbodies and Torpedo Alley are pretty bad too but I’d much rather look at any of them than this retina burning monstrosity.

#58 2 years ago

Probably about 30% of the new moneyed insta collectors that got into pinball during Covid.

Quoted from Damen:

Who’s rich enough,but at the same time stupid enough to buy this?

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:Here's a thought... You need to put this game on the blockchain. You see, as an NFT you could make even more money and actually keep the real game in your possession.

Interesting!! How does one do this?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/23/how-to-create-buy-sell-nfts.html

................$100B by Christmas

#60 2 years ago

Get this one while you can.
Personally, I think you’re leaving plenty of cash on the table.

#61 2 years ago

This turd, or.....
10 other high end machines? Decisions Decisions. Does the custom pingulp cup come with it?

#62 2 years ago

It just looks like someone tipped over a Coke machine. To each his own, I suppose.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

This turd, or.....
10 other high end machines? Decisions Decisions. Does the custom pingulp cup come with it?

This takes up less space and yes Pingulp for the lucky buyer

#64 2 years ago

Okay so here's my thought on how to make a pinball NFT.

First you setup a stream where the game can be played over the internet. This has been done before, a guy is always streaming "play this game live" on twitch.

The actual NFT is just a link to the webpage that let's you stream and play the game, in this case the Supreme.

So what you are selling is just a link... with no promises that it doesn't just stop working... and the person who "owns" the link can play the Supreme pinball machine on their phone and flaunt how amazing that is and gain social status amongst the elite.

#65 2 years ago

This takes up less space and yes Pingulp for the lucky buyer

How much without the pingulp?

#66 2 years ago

Is this the suckers edition?

#67 2 years ago

#68 2 years ago

I feel like this would have more success on StockX lol

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Come on - Vacation America is way uglier than Oktoberfest. Hardbodies and Torpedo Alley are pretty bad too but I’d much rather look at any of them than this retina burning monstrosity.

Torpedo Alley looks great, the hell are ya talking about?!?
It’s cheesy goodness. Hardbody you can get an alt translite, but everyone loves strong women!

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I thought this was based on the Spider-Man home pin. Why does it have a coin mechs and space for a validator? Surprised they thought someone would pay those prices for a high end collectible and still route it!

There was one on route in Brooklyn for a couple years, and another one may be still on location at Max Fish bar in downtown manhattan.

And yes the playfield and rules are the same as the spider man home game. It’s pretty fun.

#71 2 years ago

Awesome!!!!

Go surfsidedetail!!! OC Pinballs!!!

UPVOTE!

#72 2 years ago

It looks so shit lol you have to be crazy to pay more then 5k for this lol

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Since the Supreme Brand has fallen in favor so goes products with its logo. The price may be problematic in the new reality. Doesn't hurt to try though.

Yes, the brand peaked around the time this game was originally sold. If past history is any indicator, it seems as if these ultra-trendy "fast fashion" brands often collapse and lose cachet with breathtaking speed once their customers' short attention-spans drift toward the latest "newest and best" thing, so unloading this machine may devolve into a game of "hot potato"!

Quoted from Jecco74:

How is the game play? Is it fun to shoot?

The playfield layout is the same as the one in the Spiderman home pin, Heavy Metal, and the SW home pin, and I am fairly certain I remember reading it was designed by Gomez. I have played the SW "PIN" a few times, and I thought the shots and flow were great (actually the entire game was fairly impressive compared with the older "home" pins).

#74 2 years ago

I'd totally be all over this but that scratch is a deal breaker!

#75 2 years ago

Would you accept

Godzilla Le
EHOH SE
Potc CE
Jp Le
Mm royal edition

For a trade?

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Oktoberfest gets zero love, I'm telling ya. That game is actually pretty damn fun. PROST!

#77 2 years ago

I mean the price is fair, but I think I would rather have 15 NIB Stern pros.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

Yes, the brand peaked around the time this game was originally sold. If past history is any indicator, it seems as if these ultra-trendy "fast fashion" brands often collapse and lose cachet with breathtaking speed once their customers' short attention-spans drift toward the latest "newest and best" thing, so unloading this machine may devolve into a game of "hot potato"!

The playfield layout is the same as the one in the Spiderman home pin, Heavy Metal, and the SW home pin, and I am fairly certain I remember reading it was designed by Gomez. I have played the SW "PIN" a few times, and I thought the shots and flow were great (actually the entire game was fairly impressive compared with the older "home" pins).

Common misconception. Star Wars home is a little different. Ball lock is two ball not one, and in a different spot for a couple things. Could be other differences.

Heavy metal shares the Star wars layout as well, not the supreme layout.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Common misconception. Star Wars home is a little different. Ball lock is two ball not one, and in a different spot for a couple things. Could be other differences.
Heavy metal shares the Star wars layout as well, not the supreme layout.

Thanks Dr. DOINK!!

#80 2 years ago

I need two
Him n hers
Side by side
So I'm out

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And yes the playfield and rules are the same as the spider man home game.

I’m sensing a conversion kit market could be on the way….

#82 2 years ago

I wonder what the customer that traded it back in thinks of this asking price. What a joke.

#83 2 years ago

What a bargain. Worth at least 130k in my mind. If only I had the room /s

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Raven

#85 2 years ago

New for 2021!!!!

bingo! (resized).jpgbingo! (resized).jpg
#86 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

New for 2021!!!!
[quoted image]

I got a blackout bingo already!

#87 2 years ago

Good luck seller! To the Moon! Pinball stonks headed up just as fast as GME and I'm here for it!!

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

New for 2021!!!!
[quoted image]

That's better

#89 2 years ago

If you get back what you paid for it I'd call it a day and be happy.

The Supreme fad ain't what it used to be. Should have rolled it over right away when it was hot.

LTG : )

#90 2 years ago

Ok I'll admit I didn't have a bunch of 45-65 year old men claiming to know how hip or not hip SUPREME is now on my 2021 bingo card!

Is Supreme garbage really the one collectable on the planet that has suddenly plummeted in value since the Pandemic began?

#91 2 years ago

Try and sell something to OC, and watch what they offer. So awesome.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Try and sell something to OC, and watch what they offer. So awesome.

Wow it's almost like they are a business that - GET THIS! - tries to sell things for more than they buy them for. Out fuckin rageous!!!!

I remember when I realized the used record store was trying to pull this scam on me when I was 16. I was pretty pissed! I took my "rare" Sex Pistols bootleg and went home!

#93 2 years ago

I think "CraziLevi makes snarky comment at people's comments" should also be on that card. No controversial topic is complete without it! That should be the free spot.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

It only takes one!
Can anyone actually think of a fuglier game than this? I can’t.

Zingy Bingy?

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

If you're asking $100k, you can do a little leg work and get that scratch fixed.
I'm sure there's one or two paint shops in that area which cater to high end customers.

I think it's $100k because it has a scratch. Gotta pay more for a flawless one.

#96 2 years ago

Perhaps if the seller had a few of those Supreme bricks to include. I need a hot tub pad.

#97 2 years ago

thought the banning auction was over

#98 2 years ago

All the critics agree - Supreme pinball is gorgeous!

Ray-Charles (resized).pngRay-Charles (resized).pngbocellesmall (resized).jpegbocellesmall (resized).jpegswonder (resized).jpgswonder (resized).jpg
#99 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

New for 2021!!!!
[quoted image]

Now that is witty! Good for you

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think "CraziLevi makes snarky comment at people's comments" should also be on that card. No controversial topic is complete without it! That should be the free spot.

Beat me to it! At the eye doc’s right now barely able to see, but wouldn’t dare miss this thread! We do need to have a “Crazy Levi’s overused complaints about everyone else’s overused comments on an overpriced ad again” space

The meta “price police bingo” bingo square is a nice touch!

There are 330 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-supreme-1/page/2?hl=dr-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.