(Topic ID: 149855)

For sale: ENTIRE COLLECTION and Super Mario Bros.

By gameon46

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Syco54645
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Thanksgiving-Popcorn-Tin_SOLD-OUT_large_(resized).png
P1000854_(resized).JPG
download_(resized).jpg
derpymario_(resized).jpg
ca71692802a7afc0acab31389de59f31f6991d73-2_(resized).jpg
derpymario_(resized).jpg
200w_d_(1)_(resized).png
giphy_(resized).png
cocaine_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-19-23-38-12-1.png
popcorn_(resized).png
Super_Mario_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sheetz_freak1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

This is a title Ive been looking for but your misleading in your description. You say its been professionaly repainted and only wear in the ball drop areas. But If this was professionally repainted, then you know the first ever professional third grade artist. And in the pink areas that almost look like cow spots because the color is nowhere near the same and the lettering was poorly done with maybe a sharpie. These are sme of the worst touchups that I have ever seen, and truthfully hurts the value more than if you would have left it alone. Hard to fix someone elses mess up than to fix the original problems
Rough looking toucch-ups and such can be acceptable to some, but when you say its been done by a professional, make me wonder about the truth in your other descriptions

This^^^

Let me preface this by saying I have no ill will towards Greg as he is a great guy and most of his pins are top notch.

I have seen this game first hand and I have to admit the art looks much worse in person than the pictures show. While the individual who painted the cab may be a decent artist they are far from a professional. I am well aware that you 'do not play the cabinet' but the worst aspect of the paint job is the front on the pin and it will be front and center. When we looked at the pin the price on it was $1900 and we were not able to pull the trigger as the condition/value was just too far off. (I am well aware I will more than likely be flamed for this post because I have a small pin collection and shallow pockets)

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

And as far as sheetz-freak1. He wanted two games and was saying how he couldn't afford both games. I tried to help him out. But yet he want to give me compliment in one sentence and put a favor I did for him out in public the next. Well that shows his character.
I have got a lot of compliments on this game. I'm not a internet troll like most on here.
This game has had a lot of work done to it with parts and time. I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations looking for that collector SMB.
There happens to be a lot of people looking for a nice looking fully working game for the kids.
Its a shame that two people want to make issue. When I have 20 people that will say it looks nice!!!

Okay so I misspoke earlier, I do have a gripe with Greg and well if his juvenile mind wants to throw out insults...

It's sad when you live in a delusional world. When we came to see you we had $4500 (in cash not that fictional PayPal play money) on us because on the phone you quoted $2000 for the professionally redone SMB and $2600 for TFTC. Now when we get there and see Mario I laugh because as pezpunk said it's very derpy. TFTC was as described but you upped the price to $3000 when we got there ; fine they are your games you can do that.

Where you lost me is when you were condescending to and insulting my wife for being 'terrible' at pinball. On our machines she's got me beat! She has thoroughly enjoyed everyone we've come across in this hobby but she hates your ass.

You insult my wife I will walk away from the deal 100% of the time. It's hard enough to get women involved in our hobby let alone having to deal chauvinistic pigs like your self.

Stay classy Greg...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sheetz_freak1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-super-mario-bros-and?tu=sheetz_freak1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.