(Topic ID: 149855)

For sale: ENTIRE COLLECTION and Super Mario Bros.

By gameon46

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Syco54645
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Thanksgiving-Popcorn-Tin_SOLD-OUT_large_(resized).png
P1000854_(resized).JPG
download_(resized).jpg
derpymario_(resized).jpg
ca71692802a7afc0acab31389de59f31f6991d73-2_(resized).jpg
derpymario_(resized).jpg
200w_d_(1)_(resized).png
giphy_(resized).png
cocaine_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-19-23-38-12-1.png
popcorn_(resized).png
Super_Mario_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 3 years ago

Thanks for the photos.

#4 3 years ago

Great game
Love ours.

Can I buy your NOS plastics separately?

#5 3 years ago

Willing to ship?

#6 3 years ago

I don't have PayPal. I tried and PayPal were jerks playing games with bank confirmation.

#7 3 years ago

I'm going to keep the plastic set with the game as a bonus for the purchase. Thanks for the interest. If someone comes close to my price might knock off for the plastic set? Who knows around here.

#8 3 years ago

For those asking. I will try to see if I can give PayPal another try to cooperate this week before the storm hits.

#9 3 years ago

This is a title Ive been looking for but your misleading in your description. You say its been professionaly repainted and only wear in the ball drop areas. But If this was professionally repainted, then you know the first ever professional third grade artist. And in the pink areas that almost look like cow spots because the color is nowhere near the same and the lettering was poorly done with maybe a sharpie. These are sme of the worst touchups that I have ever seen, and truthfully hurts the value more than if you would have left it alone. Hard to fix someone elses mess up than to fix the original problems

Rough looking toucch-ups and such can be acceptable to some, but when you say its been done by a professional, make me wonder about the truth in your other descriptions

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

This is a title Ive been looking for but your misleading in your description. You say its been professionaly repainted and only wear in the ball drop areas. But If this was professionally repainted, then you know the first ever professional third grade artist. And in the pink areas that almost look like cow spots because the color is nowhere near the same and the lettering was poorly done with maybe a sharpie. These are sme of the worst touchups that I have ever seen, and truthfully hurts the value more than if you would have left it alone. Hard to fix someone elses mess up than to fix the original problems
Rough looking toucch-ups and such can be acceptable to some, but when you say its been done by a professional, make me wonder about the truth in your other descriptions

This^^^

Let me preface this by saying I have no ill will towards Greg as he is a great guy and most of his pins are top notch.

I have seen this game first hand and I have to admit the art looks much worse in person than the pictures show. While the individual who painted the cab may be a decent artist they are far from a professional. I am well aware that you 'do not play the cabinet' but the worst aspect of the paint job is the front on the pin and it will be front and center. When we looked at the pin the price on it was $1900 and we were not able to pull the trigger as the condition/value was just too far off. (I am well aware I will more than likely be flamed for this post because I have a small pin collection and shallow pockets)

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

You mean a 'professional' doesn't use a sharpie an just draw in an 'e'?

And TO and some other letters.

Super_Mario_(resized).jpg

#12 3 years ago

I said the cabinet jackass. The pictures cartoon pictures on the cabinet look just fine. Your a asshole and that's all there is to it. The way you talk tells it like it is.

#13 3 years ago

Would look nice next to my SMB Mushroom World.

#14 3 years ago

And as far as sheetz-freak1. He wanted two games and was saying how he couldn't afford both games. I tried to help him out. But yet he want to give me compliment in one sentence and put a favor I did for him out in public the next. Well that shows his character.

I have got a lot of compliments on this game. I'm not a internet troll like most on here.

This game has had a lot of work done to it with parts and time. I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations looking for that collector SMB.

There happens to be a lot of people looking for a nice looking fully working game for the kids.

Its a shame that two people want to make issue. When I have 20 people that will say it looks nice!!!

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

I said the cabinet jackass. The pictures cartoon pictures on the cabinet look just fine. Your a asshole and that's all there is to it. The way you talk tells it like it is.

That doesn't help your case much. The cab looks worse. It's kind of hard to tell at first with the blurry pics but the hand painted cab looks hand painted. The front of the cab is missing key pieces of artwork. You can tell it was done with a brush. Good luck selling this while calling people names.

#16 3 years ago

Shazaam

#17 3 years ago

Sorry but the art painted looks likes shit

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

And as far as sheetz-freak1. He wanted two games and was saying how he couldn't afford both games. I tried to help him out. But yet he want to give me compliment in one sentence and put a favor I did for him out in public the next. Well that shows his character.
I have got a lot of compliments on this game. I'm not a internet troll like most on here.
This game has had a lot of work done to it with parts and time. I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations looking for that collector SMB.
There happens to be a lot of people looking for a nice looking fully working game for the kids.
Its a shame that two people want to make issue. When I have 20 people that will say it looks nice!!!

Make it 3. The cabinet looks horrible and the playfield even worse. Shame on you for saying it's "professional" my 8 year old could do as good a job.

#19 3 years ago

Condition : fully restored

#20 3 years ago

I've dealt with you before. Your one of the trolls I was taking about. I don't have a case. Sounds like you jumped on the bandwagon though. Hop on. Ever time there's shit started your right in it.

#21 3 years ago

I got the late night no life's trolling. To bad your face looks like shit.

#22 3 years ago

Your 8 year old is more grown up then you. To bad he has you as a dad. What a a shame!

#23 3 years ago

You lie and then call people names. Good luck selling anything, you seem like a real classy guy.

#24 3 years ago

popcorn_(resized).png

#25 3 years ago

Someone might want to get their med's recalibrated.

Bump for one of the weirdest FS threads.

#26 3 years ago

Screenshot_2016-01-19-23-38-12-1.png

#27 3 years ago

Meds are overrated... Carry on!!

#28 3 years ago

This fs post took a mighty interesting turn.

#29 3 years ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .....

#30 3 years ago

cocaine_(resized).jpg

#31 3 years ago

giphy_(resized).png

#32 3 years ago

Guys, let's try to keep this on topic, I know I'd be frustrated if this happened in my FS thread. (That is, if I had one.)

Besides the terrible sharpie art, the machine looks really nice. Probably plays really nice too.

#33 3 years ago

Some other great games in the collection...a couple pitch and bats even. You should post a photobucket with good pics of all of them...couple in there I've been looking for...

#34 3 years ago

200w_d_(1)_(resized).png

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder .....

that is one of my fave TZ episodes

#36 3 years ago

Well, this took a downhill turn. IBTL!!!!!!!!!!!

#37 3 years ago

I don't do photo buckets and PayPal and all that stuff. Been collecting 12 years. I have not even been on Pinside for 2 years because of the way guys act in here. I expect this from on here. I had my collecting and know how to work on games. So there was no need to even be one here.

Only reason I'm on here now is to sell the games. You got something to say that's fine. But you talk to me with disrespect your going to get told about yourself.

Want me to be honest. I didn't even notice the Sharpe touch up. Why would I took a close up if I even seen it?

I bought the dam game for my 5 year old granddaughter. I wasn't buying a collector SMB. That's right I didn't look at it that close. I looked at how nice it was overall. I did not look up under the wireform. My granddaughter loves it. I liked it. And so has everyone else liked it.

That's right there's no Nintendo copyright logos on it. So what?

Why are you even looking at it if your such hard core collectors anyway when I said the cabinet was hand painted? And yes it was professionally painted. In cartoon artwork for a kids game.

You look at all SMB games trashed around here. They were routed so hard there is very few nice ones. Good luck finding that nice collector game.

Its SMB guys. Most all of us have kids. Let the game continue to go to someone's house for the kids to play.

Thanks,

#39 3 years ago

Word search on phone changes everything. I was waiting for you Pez. I couldn't go to bed without hearing from you!

Keep the fire burning while I sleeping. Good night guys!

#40 3 years ago

Weird thread. OP, Worthwhile points on your games are pointed out and you attack personally. Not sure why, just accept the flaws and price accordingly. All games except HEP have flaws, just be glad they got pointed out now. You wouldn't want to sell and ship a game not as the buyer was expecting would you?

I like FS threads where flaws are pointed out that I might miss, that way if I buy it I'm confident the community vetted it as best as pictures can and I feel better about what I am getting shipped to me or potentially wasting my time to go pickup

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

I don't do photo buckets and PayPal and all that stuff.

it would make selling 25 games a lot easier for you...give it a shot unless you plan on putting up with 25 threads like this one. I'd like to check out some pics of your other games. You work on your EM's as well?

#42 3 years ago

The repaint job is passable. That combined with the premium top dollar price tag is why folks are so up in arms about it. I would consider it a nice players conditon pin at best. Collectors are picky since condition is king.

For a few hundred less, I'm sure a you could easily find a happy buyer.

For reference, here's what the front of the cabinet should look like.

ca71692802a7afc0acab31389de59f31f6991d73-2_(resized).jpg

#43 3 years ago

i removed my comment out of pity, but on second thought, if he is going to heap abuse on a bunch of individuals here and make unflattering generalizations about all of Pinside, then i don't feel bad pointing out how derpy Mario looks on the front of his cabinet.

derpymario_(resized).jpg

(on the left is how it is supposed to look)

#44 3 years ago

Price drop and listing recorded. Pictures pointed out what I did not see. The cabinet I seen. And I liked. And I still stand behind it being a nice players game. Never intended to be presented as collector condition.

#45 3 years ago

Call em like I see them. I feel sorry for you guys. When my games are sold. I will be somewhere else. And you will still be here looking.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Okay so I misspoke earlier, I do have a gripe with Greg and well if his juvenile mind wants to throw out insults...

It's sad when you live in a delusional world. When we came to see you we had $4500 (in cash not that fictional PayPal play money) on us because on the phone you quoted $2000 for the professionally redone SMB and $2600 for TFTC. Now when we get there and see Mario I laugh because as pezpunk said it's very derpy. TFTC was as described but you upped the price to $3000 when we got there ; fine they are your games you can do that.

Where you lost me is when you were condescending to and insulting my wife for being 'terrible' at pinball. On our machines she's got me beat! She has thoroughly enjoyed everyone we've come across in this hobby but she hates your ass.

You insult my wife I will walk away from the deal 100% of the time. It's hard enough to get women involved in our hobby let alone having to deal chauvinistic pigs like your self.

Stay classy Greg...

#47 3 years ago

Your kid is pretty good at coloring within the lines. GLWS

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

I said the cabinet jackass.

Quoted from gameon46:

Your a asshole and that's all there is to it.

Quoted from gameon46:

I'm not a internet troll like most on here.

Quoted from gameon46:

Your one of the trolls I was taking about.

Quoted from gameon46:

To bad your face looks like shit.

Quoted from gameon46:

To bad he has you as a dad.

Pay attention people. This is how you sell a game!

Oh, and it's "you're", not "your".

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Pay attention people. This is how you sell a game!
Oh, and it's "you're", not "your".

He also forgot to use "an" before words starting with vowels and it's too not to.

How is it that the drama filled for sale ads always seem to have a belligerent OP with poor command of the English language?

Is there a connection here?

#50 3 years ago

In before the lock bump

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside