Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by klinde1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC00566.JPG
DSC00623.JPG
DSC00609.JPG
DSC00608.JPG
DSC00591.JPG
DSC00590.JPG
DSC00556.JPG
DSC00594.JPG
DSC00577.JPG
DSC00598.JPG
DSC00558.JPG
DSC00585.JPG
DSC00612.JPG
DSC00575.JPG
DSC00622.JPG
DSC00600.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,100

for sale

Stern HUO Spiderman Fully Loaded

Added: July 17th, 2015 Ended: August 6th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

A original owner HUO with receipt Spiderman by Stern it is from the original run with full playfield supports. The game is in excellent condition. A very clean playfield,with no wear anywhere including the Doc Ock area. The outer cabinet is in excellent condition with no fade and great color. The inside cabinet and backbox are in like new condition. This game features the Back Alley Creations buildings and subway mod. The game has a shaker motor, tournament button has been relocated to coin door with a new lockbar without the tournament hole, custom lit topper with color changing remote, extra illuminated post lights that interact with flashers and interactive under cabinet lighting kit by Arcade Upkeep for a great light show.Game is complete with manual,coin box and original goody bag. The game has 90% of lights changed to LED's. If you are interested in a great spidey this is the one. $5100 OBO

Item photos

DSC00616.JPG
DSC00599.JPG
DSC00603.JPG
DSC00600.JPG
DSC00622.JPG
DSC00575.JPG
DSC00612.JPG
DSC00585.JPG
DSC00558.JPG
DSC00598.JPG
DSC00577.JPG
DSC00594.JPG
DSC00556.JPG
DSC00590.JPG
DSC00591.JPG
DSC00608.JPG
DSC00609.JPG
DSC00623.JPG
DSC00566.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Jackson Twp., OHIO, US

Seller insights

These are klinde1's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to klinde1's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Seems like a fair price for HUO with all the extras. GLWS!

#3 4 years ago

Sounds like a great deal. GLWTS.

#4 4 years ago

It is a really nice one someone is going to be very happy with this Spidey

#5 4 years ago

Price drop $5200

#6 4 years ago

Saturday morning bump for a great game!

#7 4 years ago

Bump.

#8 4 years ago

Wow. Nice one.
Why can't I find one like this here in Luxembourg. Damnit!

#9 4 years ago

Beautiful game. Wish I had the cash

#10 4 years ago

Finally something close to me and I got no cash.

#12 4 years ago

I have a few solid trade offers on the game but prefer a cash deal. Price drop to $5100 make a reasonable offer and you can own one of the most well made,cleanest,best playing Spidermans that Stern has ever made or will make in the future.

#13 4 years ago

Great price! I don't think I have seen once with all those mods before. It looks great. I really do wish you were closer...

#14 4 years ago

Wow...this game looks awesome. Steal at $5K

#15 4 years ago

I've seen this baby in person and can't believe its not sold… under priced for sure with all those great mods.

Everyone must be on vacation!?!?!?!?!? Hello out there… great deal alert!

#16 4 years ago

Teekee, I think everyone is speculating that a Spiderman VE will come out this year. I want a Spidy, but shipping would be a killer and who knows what will happen to the the machine during the shipping experience.

#17 4 years ago

I am sort of set on a TWD, but if you were closer than 6 hours, I'd probably consider changing my mind for the fact that the price is right (and I still do love SM).

Another free bump!

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Teekee, I think everyone is speculating that a spiderman VE will come out this year. I want a Spidy, but shipping would be a killer and who knows what will happen to the the machine during the shipping experience.

Maybe if everyone just sits back for the next 10 years they might get what they want… MIGHT!

Great deals are sitting right in front of them but many would rather hope and pray that a new version will come out so they can lose money buying a NIB and complain about the new issues and cheap parts. Spend more money on mods that this pin already has and in the end will probably sell it at a lose because there is speculation that _______ will be remade or that ________ will be the next VE.

Welcome to Pinside!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Maybe if everyone just sits back for the next 10 years they might get what they want… MIGHT!
Great deals are sitting right in front of them but many would rather hope and pray that a new version will come out so they can lose money buying a NIB and complain about the new issues and cheap parts. Spend more money on mods that this pin already has and in the end will probably sell it at a lose because there is speculation that ______ will be remade or that _______ will be the next VE.
Welcome to Pinside!

Hey, I agree. I missed out on one Spidy that was only 4 hours away. I could still kick myself for passing up that trade.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Teekee, I think everyone is speculating that a spiderman VE will come out this year. I want a Spidy, but shipping would be a killer and who knows what will happen to the the machine during the shipping experience.

Maybe true, but this is a steal even if the vault was readily available. You get an HUO fully modded game. My guess is you will be lucky to land a vault with a shaker for this price..... Then buy and install all the mods

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Welcome to Pinside!

Hold on there Mr. 4229 forum posts. You know you love it here.

Its a nice game. Someone will grab it bump.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Great deals are sitting right in front of them but many would rather hope and pray that a new version will come out so they can lose money buying a NIB and complain about the new issues and cheap parts. Spend more money on mods that this pin already has and in the end will probably sell it at a lose because there is speculation that ______ will be remade or that _______ will be the next VE.
Welcome to Pinside!

This is what I always say to this as well. This VE crap is stupid. If you think all half decent sterns and top b/w machines are going to be remade, and you are not considering anything else until this, you will be an old, sad and sorry man. Even if they were all on the agenda, how long would you wait? Most of those making these silly decisions don't usually hold on to games as long as it would take for them to even come out, meaning if you bought this, I'm guessing many would move it on before a VE even came out.

I know I'm part of it, but the pinball crowd is a funny bunch at times...

#24 4 years ago

PM sent. If we can work something out, I'll put my TWD plans on hold for a while.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

PM sent. If we can work something out, I'll put my TWD plans on hold for a while.

Good idea. Spidey is waaaaaay more fun than TWD! You will not regret it.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Good idea. Spidey is waaaaaay more fun than TWD! You will not regret it.

+1 on that

#27 4 years ago

My spidey senses are tingling. Great looking game, glwts.

#28 4 years ago

All PM's followed up on some interesting offers out there, it seems spidey is close to getting a new home someone is going to be very happy with this game sooner rather than later. Still available at this moment.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from klinde1:

All PM's followed up on some interesting offers out there, it seems spidey is close to getting a new home someone is going to be very happy with this game sooner rather than later. Still available at this moment.

Hold firm Kirk! Your price is already too cheap for what the buyer would be getting. It will sell soon... hold firm.

#30 4 years ago

Don't listen to Tony - keep coming down - eventually I will grab it.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Don't listen to Tony - keep coming down - eventually I will grab it.

If it comes down anymore it will never leave Stark County! hint, hint

#32 4 years ago

Someone asked about the lighting. The game has 90% LED's.

#33 4 years ago

I cannot believe this hasn't sold...

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from klinde1:

Someone asked about the lighting. The game has 90% LED's.

Also, the under cabinet lighting is really cool as well.

#35 4 years ago

I can't believe this is still available. Great game at a great price. Wish I had the room for it.

#36 4 years ago

This is a great price regardless of whether a VE comes or not. This game is loaded and HUO. VE doesn't seem to matter as much as people thought.....Sure, IM took a hit at first but is now back in a stable pricing range. If you want a loaded SM this is a steal. If I didn't have one, I would be making the drive. i actually sold a stock HUO last year for 5400 so this is underpriced in my opinion. Great deal! Glws.

#37 4 years ago

Made my best attempt at this game
Waiting to hear back

#38 4 years ago

Oh wow, just saw this. PM sent!

#39 4 years ago

About time. Someone is getting a great game for a steal.

#40 4 years ago

Arm wrestle for it...!!!.............Joey

#41 4 years ago

Thanks for the offers nothing final yet , but close. Game is still available. I plan on getting this done today because some of your are waiting patiently for my call and I need to let you know. so if you have interest this is probably your last chance to make an offer or you are going to miss out on a great game.

Thanks
Kirk

#42 4 years ago

Is anyone making a trip down to the Outer Banks? If not, I could always spot someone a mini vacation down here if they bring the game!

#43 4 years ago

Game is sold and delivered thanks everyone for the interest and the offers.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside