Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I'm putting my SM up for sale. I thought I would forget about the V-Rod but I had to go ride it. To make it short the game is low play and pretty much perfect. You guys know I'm anal and have a PF for every game I own. The only flaw is a cracked Sandman plastic and I have 2 of them along with a new plastics set. The game has a shaker motor and the first set of Steve's webbed siderails that he signed. I don't have pics yet as it is in a very tough spot to get out but if your interested I will get them asap. I will ship on your dime.

Houston TX

1 week later
#2 5 years ago

Anyone interested at $5000 ?

#4 5 years ago

You're throwing in the extra PF and some nice mods. I think it's a pretty fair deal.

I know you want that V-Rod. Hope everything works out for you. GLWTS.

#5 5 years ago

So you didn't read the big bold red note at the top?

PLEASE NOTE: AT THIS TIME OUR USED PINBALL PAGES
ARE NOT UPDATED AND MANY OF THESE NOT AVAILABLE AND/OR
PRICES HAVE GREATLY INCREASED DUE TO SUPPLY AND DEMAND.
SO IT'S BEST TO EMAIL US FOR THE PARTICULAR PINBALL
AND WE WILL EMAIL YOU AVAILABILTY AND PRICE.

Quoted from Pinfidel:

You can buy this NIB for $5,700.
http://www.homegameroom.com/catalog/pinball.php
You're throwing I the extra PF and some nice mods. I think it's a pretty fair deal.
I know you want that V-Rod. Hope everything works out for you. GLWTS.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

So you didn't read the big bold red note at the top?

NOPE, didn't read that. LOL

#7 5 years ago

I edited and took the link out. I also e-mailed them to ask for an inventory and price list. Thanks for pointing that out MB.

Just goes to show that he is offering it at a good price.

#8 5 years ago

Hell..my figure was on the 'buy' button.

Wonder if they actually have stock. They did have one at 8k on ebay for the longest time (NIB SM)

#9 5 years ago

I'll let you know when they get back to me.

#10 5 years ago

LOL: SMs haven't been available NIB at that price for about three years!

Free bump.

#11 5 years ago

I just took a bunch of pics. Please send me a email at zr11990 and I will send them to you. I will sell the game for $5000 but I am not throwing in the new PF. You will see that the game is in great condition along with the mods. If you can buy a game NIB I would imagine that it would have the plastic apron and pegs. This one doesn't.

#12 5 years ago

Just bought one last week. I'd be all over this

#13 5 years ago

I sent pics to all the people who asked except the one person who didn't give me a email. If I missed you or you are interested in the game send me a email at zr11990@sbcglobal.net

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside