Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
images-3.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,200

for sale

stern simpsons pinball party

Added: September 9th, 2015 Ended: January 1st, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

game works perfect could use a dep cleaning,looking to sell or trade,interested in scared stifff totan monster bash whirlwind earthshaker etc.will add cash if need to

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

rock island , il, US

Seller insights

These are oldpinballer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to oldpinballer's stats page

#3 4 years ago

BUYER BEWARE. this guy is just a flipper. just buys to resell. Does it for money only and his games aren't always what he makes them out to be. been talked about on pinside here for a while. your call I wouldn't buy from him

#4 4 years ago

I'll never understand people that use Pinside to flip machines, but don't contribute a dime to Robin.

#5 4 years ago

Isn't this more than it sold for new?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinpast:

Isn't this more than it sold for new?

Actually 4200 isn't a bad price depending on condition . It a very popular title

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Actually 4200 isn't a bad price depending on condition . It a very popular title

unfortunately with this seller condition is RARELY real. In other words, see this with your own eyes before buying or even considering buying!

#8 4 years ago

Bad seller alert......proceed with caution.....

images-3.jpeg

#9 4 years ago

no pics ?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

unfortunately with this seller condition is RARELY real. In other words, see this with your own eyes before buying or even considering buying!

Yea I see that just saying tho 4200 is a fair price usually

#11 4 years ago

morning bump

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

BUYER BEWARE. this guy is just a flipper. just buys to resell. Does it for money only and his games aren't always what he makes them out to be. been talked about on pinside here for a while. your call I wouldn't buy from him

image.jpg

#13 4 years ago

image.jpg

#14 4 years ago

unlikely to provide any entertainment Rai. This guy just uses the marketplace to run ads but rarely pops into the forum.

In any effect, anyone thinking about reaching out should read the other linked thread first.

edit: should also go hunt the criminal record fo the seller before meeting him in person.

#15 4 years ago

He also changed his name on eBay... has the same TSPP listed.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

He also changed his name on eBay... has the same TSPP listed.

not suprising. He goes by 3 or 4 different names (aliases) in real life also.

#17 4 years ago

And apparently, he will work on your car, too. Here's his listing on an auto repair website. WTH?

K And K Pinball

Auto Repair Shop
953 35th Ave
Rock Island, IL
309/631-7136

We all want to take great care of our cars and trucks without breaking the bank, and K And K Pinball can help you do just that. We are a leading auto repair shop in the Rock Island area with great experience in fixing cars the right way, right from the start. We belong to several trusted automotive networks, such as the AutoRepairMeNow.com Authorized Shop directory. Our facility is conveniently located at 953 35th Ave, Rock Island, IL 61201. For hours, directions or other inquiries, you may telephone our shop at 309/631-7136 and ask to speak to Kevin

#18 4 years ago

Guessing this was the one listed in Kentucky for $2700 on craigslist.

#19 4 years ago

Everybody knows that if you know how to work on a pinball machine, working on a car will just be a walk in the park.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Guessing this was the one listed in Kentucky for $2700 on craigslist.

When did you see that and in what part of KY cause I never saw one that cheap in KY?

#21 4 years ago

I believe either Louisville or Lexington, those are the only two cities on my craigslist app from Kentucky. I texted the seller last night and got no response. 859-585-5624, had already been posted for a bit when I texted so I didn't expect it to still be there. Said they were moving or downsizing and just needed it gone and yes they were aware it was worth more according to ebay something along those lines was stated in the ad.

1 month later
#23 4 years ago

Take extreme caution when buying from Kevin Honnaker of K n K Pinball. I wouldn't proceed unless he has proven everything works 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt. Ask for video of switch, solenoid, sound, display, and GI tests.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-choggared-by-a-guy-in-rock-island

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside