(Topic ID: 142957)

For sale: Stern HULK Limited Edition number 212 of 250

By pchdetc

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    AVENGERS Hulk LE.png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Stern HULK Limited Edition number 212 of 250

Added: 2015-10-30 15:05:17 UTC • Ended: January 1st, 1970

Price

$ 7,800

This Stern Avengers Hulk LE is a Home Use Only. It has no issues and is mint condition.

Tons of mods. Includes the Stern Hulk LE certificate. This one is #212 of only 250 built by Stern. Also includes unopened good bag still stapled to the inside of the pinball cabinet just like Stern does.

This is the Hulk Green version and not the ugly Hulk Blue version. Green side rails, Green lockdown bar, Green legs. Hulk Green factory color from Stern.

Looks just like the pic. I will include more pics and details of the mods upon request.

Brand new condition without the box. Mint Mint Mint. Im asking $7,800.00 cash or paypal, credit card. Prefer cash.

Thanks,
    Chris

Item photos

AVENGERS Hulk LE.png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pchdetc's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pchdetc's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Apopka, FL, US

#2 8 years ago

Is it mint...???..........Joey

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Cant you tell from that one awesome photo?!? Minty mint mint.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

For this great price it's doubtful. I'm a real boy!

#5 8 years ago

I didn't realize these jumped in value $2,800 overnight. Good luck with your sale, you'll definitely need it.

#6 8 years ago

Wow, I paid 5K for mine with all of the mods.

#7 8 years ago

$7800
    image.jpegimage.jpeg

#8 8 years ago

ff6735 thats classic love the pic
    i dont understand why he bothers on here you guys beat him up every time he post a game for sale with his inflated price

#9 8 years ago

Ugly Hulk blue version? Huh?

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Ugly Hulk blue version? Huh?

I thought the blue one was simply the "Avengers LE" and the green one was the "Hulk LE". Who knew?

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from pchdetc:

Looks just like the pic. I will include more pics and details of the mods upon request.

Uh Ok ?

#12 8 years ago

**sirens** $7,800 for a hulk le ??? Are you kidding me !! **sirens**

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from pricepolice:

**sirens** $7,800 for a hulk le ??? Are you kidding me !! **sirens**

Seems like a bargain. I'm sure I remember reading it would be $10k by Christmas when it first came out.

#14 8 years ago

Chris, how is this working out for you? You post pins on Pinside at a very high retail price with very sparse pictures, and then take a ration of crap for your pricing from the price police. It just doesn't seem that this is the site that would give you positive feedback on overpriced pins. There never seems to be the needed details of something like an HSA playfield, or a HEP restore, just a regular routed pin. Do people on Pinside actually buy these? Or is this just another spot for trying to hawk them?

(And it is very rare I go all "price police" on people. You can ask whatever you want for your games. It just seems that this tactic is bringing nothing but negative posts crying out how high above the market you price them.)

#15 8 years ago

Bargain at that price I'll take 2

#16 8 years ago

Is there $2800 in the cash box?

Seriously, good luck with sale

#17 8 years ago

The "tons of mods" should probably be detailed in a list in a posting.
    I'm guessing that either it was bought NIB and you're looking to get all your $ back, or you had a typo on the number pad and hit 7 instead of 4. Either way, you may want to re-evaluate how you are describing your machine to make it appealing.

You clearly have a decent sized history of machines gone, so this isn't your first sale. Maybe perhaps you need to introduce us to your previous buyers.

#18 8 years ago

Blue Hulk Bump

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#19 8 years ago

WTF to that photoshop photo

#20 8 years ago

Shazam

#22 8 years ago

Hm, just outside of my price range...would you consider $7500?

#23 8 years ago

There should have been a few smileys after that $ figure...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stern-hulk-limited-edition-number-212-of-250 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.