890E65CE-F9E7-42E3-9785-A6C0E629FCE6 (resized).jpeg
you_want_this.gif
20191002_190145 (resized).jpg
20191002_190452 (resized).jpg
20191002_190154 (resized).jpg
20191002_190229 (resized).jpg
20191002_190321 (resized).jpg
20191002_190235 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Star Wars (Premium)

Added: October 2nd, 2019 Ended: October 18th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Looking to move my Star Wars premium. This was a show game purchased from Flipnout pinball at the Nashville show 2 years ago. It spent 2 days at the show and had about 400 plays. It has been low play and HUO since then. Everything works as it should and I have never had any issues out of this game. The playfield is good other then minor dimpling. There is one small flaw in the cabinet head were there is a small cut in the art. It is barely noticeable but I will upload pictures of it tonight.

Shipping is fine if the buyer sets everything up through STI/BELTMAN. Preference will go to buyers that can pick up with cash on the glass. I am not looking for any trades and the price is 100% firm. Get a nice clean premium for about what a pro costs.

Pics have been added. I cant find that tiny slit in the head decal. I know I didn't replace it so it either expanded and covered the spot or I'm going blind. It was a tiny about 1 cm cut but I cant find it now.

Item photos

20191002_190145 (resized).jpg
20191002_190154 (resized).jpg
20191002_190229 (resized).jpg
20191002_190452 (resized).jpg
20191002_190235 (resized).jpg
20191002_190321 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,800

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Gallatin, TN, US

Seller insights

These are jgentry's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jgentry's stats page

#2 1 year ago

5800?? Very cheap premium. Should go quick!

#3 1 year ago

Priced to move. I got a great price on it since it was a show game and got a little extra off due to the decal flaw. I've had my fun with it, now some else will get a great deal.

#4 1 year ago

Damn good price, damn great guy to deal with.

#5 1 year ago

Thanks Zach!

#6 1 year ago

Good price on a premium. My premium is doing great on location and a top earner

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Coz:

Good price on a premium. My premium is doing great on location and a top earner

Thanks, this one would look great in a barcade somewhere.

#8 1 year ago

You only head good things about jgentry. GLWTS!

#9 1 year ago

Great price from a really great collector. I met JD years ago when I bought a pin from him and we still keep in touch. GLWTS!

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

You only head good things about jgentry. GLWTS!

Dont dig too deep. The skeletons may smoother you if you open my closet door haha. Thanks for the kind words.

Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Great price from a really great collector. I met JD years ago when I bought a pin from him and we still keep in touch. GLWTS!

Thanks Greg, I hope all is well with your and you family.

#11 1 year ago

Damn it!! Bring that pin to a galaxy closer to RI!

#12 1 year ago

A few crapy pics have been added. I cannot find that flaw in the left side of the head. It was a tiny 1 cm little cut. So either I'm crazy, or I'm blind, or I'm crazy and blind.

#13 1 year ago

Bump, little surprised this one wasn't grabbed yet. You people do realize this is a global life brand, right?

#14 1 year ago

Great price. One of my favorite Sterns.

#15 1 year ago

Global life brand bump. Why get a new one with better art when you get get an old one with worse art? I've been told you dont play the art but everytime I play I see the ball rolling over the art so I'm a little unsure if that statement is accurate.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Global life brand bump. Why get a new one with better art when you get get an old one with worse art? I've been told you dont play the art but everytime I play I see the ball rolling over the art so I'm a little unsure if that statement is accurate.

You got boned, and not in a nice way....as did I sir...bought a pro 3 weeks ago or so.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

You got boned, and not in a nice way....as did I sir...bought a pro 3 weeks ago or so.

Haha, I actually thought it was hilarious that they announced that right when I listed this game. I hadn't heard any rumors or anything about it so it was a complete surprise. Shouldn't have any affect on my sale as I'm listed close to current pro pricing. If I'd just bought one I might be annoyed with my favorite global life brand though. I dont even know what that means, I just like saying global life brand.

#18 1 year ago

Wow still available?

Great deal

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

In regards to a sale may the Force be with you.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wow still available?
Great deal

Thanks Delt

Quoted from jellikit:

In regards to a sale may the Force be with you.

Force hasn't helped yet, but incase anyone wonders, this is the game you are looking for.

#21 1 year ago

Bump

#22 1 year ago
you_want_this.gif
#23 1 year ago

Fun pin bump-

890E65CE-F9E7-42E3-9785-A6C0E629FCE6 (resized).jpeg
#24 1 year ago

Shocked this is still available... If this was $500 more I’d still be surprised it lasted this long.

#25 1 year ago

Very tempted.... Just a little over 3 hours away....

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Very tempted.... Just a little over 3 hours away....

Put a deposit down and pick it up at the Nashville show next month.

#27 1 year ago

Wish you were closer

#28 1 year ago

This should be of no surprise. The new vault edition art is sure to tank value on the existing versions.

#29 1 year ago

Why would it? I prefer the original artwork as I'm sure alot of others do also. People now have more choices. The games still cost the same no matter what artwork you like, you can get this premium for 5800 or go spend 1400 more for a brand new one with these new decals, game is still the same as well as the NIB price.

#30 1 year ago

Great price from a great seller. This game screams Empire Strikes Back, the best of all the films. I love mine and would put the artwork up against the new bedsheet art all day long.

#31 1 year ago

killer deal!

#32 1 year ago

This IS the game you are looking for bump.

#33 1 year ago

How is this not sold yet?

#34 1 year ago

I would never sell my SW at this price, somebody’s going to get a great deal. GLWS bump.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

This should be of no surprise. The new vault edition art is sure to tank value on the existing versions.

Dont drink too much Kenada koolaid, I hear it has lots of arsenic and mercury in it.

Joking aside the new artwork looks good to me, I think the majority will prefer the new art. It's the exact same game though so I have a hard time believing it's going to tank anything. That's being super dramatic on your part. Anyone that doesn't like $1600 should buy the new one. Anyone that likes $1600 should buy this one. Is anyone really racing to buy the new one in general?

#36 1 year ago

NewArtLooksTooMuchLikeDESW-Bump

LOTR_breath - Do or do not.... there is no try!

Seriously this is a very fun game. My favorite for quite some time.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from twinmice:

I prefer the original artwork as I'm sure alot of others do also.

Agreed! I like the new artwork, but I prefer the original.

#38 1 year ago

Sale pending

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside