IMG_4945_(resized).JPG
IMG_4942_(resized).JPG
IMG_4937_(resized).JPG
IMG_4938_(resized).JPG
IMG_4948_(resized).JPG
IMG_4936_(resized).JPG
IMG_4946_(resized).JPG
IMG_4947_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Star Wars (Data East, 1992)

Added: 2016-06-22 16:12:24 UTC • Ended: August 12th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 3,100

selling my Data east Star Wars pinball machine

its in good condition and a nice players example.

some wear on the star wars letters and also but the scoops.
the cab is in great condition. Head has some wear.

other then that the game is in nice shape

only issue is right now the Death Star spinner motor isn't working its getting power but the gears must be worn out.

I'm looking for $3100 OBO
inside values the game from 3200-3700

my cell number is ### ### #### [phone number removed]

i need to sell asap.

Thanks

Item photos

IMG_4947_(resized).JPG
IMG_4946_(resized).JPG
IMG_4936_(resized).JPG
IMG_4948_(resized).JPG
IMG_4938_(resized).JPG
IMG_4937_(resized).JPG
IMG_4942_(resized).JPG
IMG_4945_(resized).JPG
IMG_4944_(resized).JPG
IMG_4943_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are V8haha's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to V8haha's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Boulder, CO, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

#2 7 years ago

Just curious. Where is pin located? You have an Upper Peninsula Michigan phone#, the map shows Boulder, CO and your other ads show Truckee, CA.

#3 7 years ago

Lots of Playfield Damage, a cliffy could cover it up, however still has some Planking. The Inserts are in pretty bad shape and your cabinet is a bit beat.

With a broken motor, you may want to revise your price.

#4 7 years ago

I'm located in Boulder CO sorry the old add was when I was in California

#5 7 years ago

Thank you for your input I have priced it below the bottom suggested price on pin side. That being said I'm still open to offers.
Thanks

#6 7 years ago

You should still lower the price as it is priced incorrectly right now. Just trying to help you move the machine, as it is now no one will buy it. You also have broken plastics and the wrong targets. They should be the yellow 3D targets.

You may also want to remove the lock down bracket and go to your nearest hardware store and buy some black iron Carriage Bolt's and plug the holes.

#7 7 years ago

and what price do you suggest? i replaced the targets with the red ones after looking at the photos of the machine on the pinball data base. They had red targets in their only for those 2 target stands.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

and what price do you suggest? i replaced the targets with the red ones after looking at the photos of the machine on the pinball data base. They had red targets in their only for those 2 target stands.

The color isn't really important, I have seen them blue, red, green, yellow. What is important is they need to be 3D targets.
detail_(resized).JPGdetail_(resized).JPG

The wear around your scoops you could cover with Cliffy protectors like I mention above. However, some of the wear looks like it exceeds the cliffy, if the cliffy cant cover the wear then you have a problem. The damage to your inserts is huge. As well your cabinet is not very nice. If it wasn't for the popular theme you would have a hard time selling. Because of the cult following theme and with the poor condition you may still have a hard time selling it at 2k or lower. You may be better off selling it on Ebay. As pinside collectors are going to see all these red flags and wont buy it.

#9 7 years ago

bump any offers?

#10 7 years ago

Dude, everything Spock has been telling you is very true, I was totally bummed when I looked at this ad and saw the condition of it. Its by FAR the worst one i've personally ever seen. Many of the parts needed for it aren't even available. For me to even consider taking on the expense and time to restore this game, I would offer less than half of what you're asking.
Either keep the game and play it into the ground, or take Spock's advice and put it on ebay... Some clueless dipshit with more dollars than sense will eventually buy it because it says "Star Wars" on it. This is not a game for a collector, its a game that was put out on a route to die... Tragic.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

bump any offers?

$1500, lol.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Dude, everything Spock has been telling you is very true, I was totally bummed when I looked at this ad and saw the condition of it. Its by FAR the worst one i've personally ever seen. Many of the parts needed for it aren't even available. For me to even consider taking on the expense and time to restore this game, I would offer less than half of what you're asking.
Either keep the game and play it into the ground, or take Spock's advice and put it on ebay... Some clueless dipshit with more dollars than sense will eventually buy it because it says "Star Wars" on it. This is not a game for a collector, its a game that was put out on a route to die... Tragic.

Easy on the hyperbole, he clearly lists that it has some issue and its a players machine. If this is the worst you have ever seen you clearly have not seen many machines. Your price is high but if you're open to offers there are plenty of people on pinside that have no issue with players pins or games that need a little work. Not everyone here plans to restore them to pristine condition, some guys are just looking to play. If you were closer I would come take a look, it's rough but it is nowhere near destroyed or left for dead.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Spock WOULD say that wouldn't he!!! Obviously biased.

I think yes, ebay is probably the way to go for top dollar. But I think if he put it up for $2000 here it would be gone in about 2 seconds, not "take a while to sell" like Spock is saying. Highly illogical thesis.

#14 7 years ago

I would pay ~$2K including shipping to Cleveland...Probably.

#15 7 years ago

I'd come get it today for $1700

#16 7 years ago

i have received 2 offers of 2500 and one for 2600 I'm hoping for more. thats my decision

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

i have received 2 offers of 2500 and one for 2600 I'm hoping for more. thats my decision

Good luck with the sale. It seems there are buyers.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

And you didn't take it???

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

And you didn't take it???

Quoted from V8haha:

i need to sell asap.

hmmmmm?

1 week later
#20 7 years ago

no i didn't i think its worth more then 2600 time will tell

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

no i didn't i think its worth more then 2600 time will tell

Call them back and apologize, take their money and run.

#22 7 years ago

It's only worth what someone is willing to pay. Those were solid offers.....

1 week later
#23 7 years ago

this ever sell?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

€ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-data-east-1992-1999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.