Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JOESCHALL
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SW1_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,750 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Star Wars (Data East, 1992)

Added: January 19th, 2016 Ended: February 18th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Average cabinet with touchups, great playfield, excellent boards. 100% working. Routed by owner at one location--Chronic Town/Music Underground in State College, PA, 16801--for about 18 months. I am handling the sale for the owner, so call or PM me if interested.

Rather than lots of pix, I made three videos showing a walkthrough and gameplay. Videos are here:

Price is firm, cash only, pickup only, no delivery, and no trades. Seller is motivated but also firm about these terms.

Item photos

SW1_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,750

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

State College, PA, US

Seller insights

These are JOESCHALL's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JOESCHALL's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Deposit received from a buyer to hold the pin, with pickup scheduled for next week, so this ad is now marked Sale Pending. I will update this thread with any status changes as needed. Thanks to all those who phoned or PMed me.

2 weeks later
#3 3 years ago

Seller update: Pickup has been rescheduled to this week. Buyer had to postpone last week's pickup because of the blizzard.

#4 3 years ago

Pickup still has not happened. I have given the buyer until Monday, Feb 15th, to pick up the machine, and if it doesn't happen by then, I'll turn to the next person in line. I will update this thread with any status changes, and thanks to those who have inquired.

#5 3 years ago

How deep is the line?

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

How deep is the line?

Three.

#7 3 years ago

I will keep looking

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

I will keep looking

Okay. Good luck with your search.

#9 3 years ago

Don't get me wrong put me down as #4 but realistically it most likely will be gone by the time it's to me

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

Don't get me wrong put me down as #4 but realistically it most likely will be gone by the time it's to me

You got it. You're down as #4.

1 week later
#11 3 years ago

Seller Update: Deal with original buyer fell through, so I have contacted the first person in line and offered the game to him next. Working around the weather, he plans a Thursday or a weekend pickup. I will update this thread when the deal is done.

#12 3 years ago

Weather?!?!? Gotta gave priorities man

Sorry the original buyer failed you. But at least with this sale you have a few back up buyers

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from rbissett:

Weather?!?!? Gotta gave priorities man
Sorry the original buyer failed you. But at least with this sale you have a few back up buyers

Thanks. Yes, this game has generated a lot of interest.

#14 3 years ago

Pickup and payment by the first person in line now definitely scheduled for Thursday. I'll update this thread when the game is gone.

#15 3 years ago

Star Wars is paid for and gone. The happy buyer is a first-time pin owner with two boys, so the family is in for a treat. He says his wife isn't exactly joyful about the purchase yet, but I assured him that she would be soon. Thanks to the many who showed an interest, and I'm sorry that we didn't have six of these to sell!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside