(Topic ID: 293318)

For sale: Star Wars Comic Art (Premium) One of a Kind!

By 1958Pinhead

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by phantasmo
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sheev (resized).jpg
7DF54928-1CB7-42C6-983C-7D7236E87E68 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
68DF9F14-98F8-44F5-9C2E-9FCE64A49E74 (resized).jpeg
computer-enhance-what-in-spocks-name-is-this- (resized).jpg
20210517_064320 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
C6619607-9C5A-4C27-A390-A9A0AB4681B3 (resized).jpeg
16212072894442913726370080978970 (resized).jpg
28 (resized).jpg
EF054EE7-C074-4088-A900-E81EDE40353B (resized).jpeg
Droid_Restraining_Bolt (resized).png
could-should.jpg
5B25C951-28D1-4697-95AF-DEB320BC7622 (resized).jpeg
dd0 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#159 2 years ago

I feel a little bad that all of us "haters" are beating up on the seller (but not enough to not appreciate all of the humorous posts). Hey, we are all entitled to mod things the we we like, but I think it's the combination of the mods, coloring, and asking price that has evoked all the responses.

Years ago when we were looking to buy our first house, we found a place we really liked by the kitchen counter tops were bright electric blue and didn't match anything else in the house. The owner happened to come back before we were done looking, and all the dude could do is rave for 10 minutes about how awesome his counters looked, how expensive they were, and how much he loved them. Needless to say, they were a deal killer for us as they were hideous and we had no desire/budget to redo all of the counter tops on our first house.

#220 2 years ago

It's time for the OP to embrace the feedback and have some fun with it. I think he would endure himself to the group with some friendly banter. Get over the hurt feelings, take some constructive criticism, and fight back a little. All of this can be done in good fun without personal insults. Staying quiet or asking others to post on his behalf is only going to make things worse.

For those of us who experienced the immamaculate Bay Watch, I think half the fun was how well the OP eventually ran with things and actively participated in the thread.

#260 2 years ago

Like many others, I'm still trying to figure out the colored circles on the legs (and the big rectangle one on the back blue leg). In looking closer, they are on both front and back legs and they aren't even symmetrical/placed in the same position on each leg. I don't know if the idea is to prevent you from bumping into the leg bolts or something else, but I would like to know their intended purpose.

#267 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Like many others, I'm still trying to figure out the colored circles on the legs (and the big rectangle one on the back blue leg). In looking closer, they are on both front and back legs and they aren't even symmetrical/placed in the same position on each leg. I don't know if the idea is to prevent you from bumping into the leg bolts or something else, but I would like to know their intended purpose.

Been thinking, are those foam pads that came with the legs to protect them during shipping?

#279 2 years ago
Quoted from jorro:

After calling for ehance, i think they are whiteboard magnets!
[quoted image][quoted image]

That would make it easier to apply temporary mods to the legs.

#286 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Imamaculate (you know you can get more money when you take a pic of your game in the street)[quoted image]

I like how they ran the extension chord out to the street to plug it in.

Also, perfect height for playing while you sit on the curb.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr_tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-comic-art-premium-5?tu=mr_tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.