It's rare for a 2 year old game to need a complete restoration but here we are.
I mean, let's break down the work needed to fix this mess.
- Replace or restore legs
- Replace or restore coin door
- Replace or restore armor
- Replace or restore lockbar, tossing that button surround in the trash
- Replace or restore wireforms
- Remove those "spray lights" from the back
- Remove pinstadiums
- Remove lightsaber
- Remove trough light
- Remove speaker lights
- Remove speaker light badges
- Replace original translite
- Remove lit shooter surround
- Replace original shooter
- All new set of Titans to get rid of crayola
- Remove colored plastic protectors
- Remove flipper toppers
- Replace flipper buttons
- Remove hinge stickers
- Remove what looks like 6-12 superfluous plastic mods (do we need TWO falcons? or 3 lightsabers?)
Did I miss anything?
On the plus side, it probably has under 200 plays...I doubt he had time to flip it with all the destruction he was doing.