(Topic ID: 293318)

For sale: Star Wars Comic Art (Premium) One of a Kind!

By 1958Pinhead

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 149 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by phantasmo
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sheev (resized).jpg
7DF54928-1CB7-42C6-983C-7D7236E87E68 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
68DF9F14-98F8-44F5-9C2E-9FCE64A49E74 (resized).jpeg
computer-enhance-what-in-spocks-name-is-this- (resized).jpg
20210517_064320 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).jpeg
C6619607-9C5A-4C27-A390-A9A0AB4681B3 (resized).jpeg
16212072894442913726370080978970 (resized).jpg
28 (resized).jpg
EF054EE7-C074-4088-A900-E81EDE40353B (resized).jpeg
Droid_Restraining_Bolt (resized).png
could-should.jpg
5B25C951-28D1-4697-95AF-DEB320BC7622 (resized).jpeg
dd0 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Uh oh, funs over. Levi's here to tell everyone how redundant they are being.

He'll have to start quoting himself soon.

#202 2 years ago

To think we are mere miles apart.. I can taste the rainbow.

#203 2 years ago

Rumour has it, this is how it happened

image-asset (resized).jpegimage-asset (resized).jpeg
#204 2 years ago

If I hadn't read the response he posted to the person he PM'd originally before posting this ad, I'd be more tempted to turn on the cold water with the sarcasm here. Dude had this coming if he wants to act like a complete ass. It's kind of already run it's course though at this point, there's not much else to be said. I'm sure he's very proud of what he did. If he's reading this thread though, several people have given very good advice. Part out the mods (esp the topper), fix the powdercoating issues, and sell it at a lower price. Or, just lower the price as-is.

#205 2 years ago

I saw first post , read through thread and yup...it delivered .

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Cheaper to buy new legs from pinball life and OP needs to keep the powder coated legs displayed so he is reminded to never do that again.

I’d probably go as far as saying he needs a judge to give him a court order stating he’s not allowed within 100 foot of any pinball machine ever again, no pin deserves this abuse

Where is the go fund me to have this machine put back to normal!!!!!!!!

Jokes aside, its his game he can do what ever he wants with it. Just don't kid your self and expect it to sell it for a crazy price!!

#207 2 years ago

I’m surprised no one has mentioned this...
2459A597-65B2-46B1-BE20-024EA718585C (resized).jpeg2459A597-65B2-46B1-BE20-024EA718585C (resized).jpeg

#208 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

Custom built one-of-a-kind subwoofer. Included in the sale for an extra $4000.

#209 2 years ago

This is what a good looking powder coat looks like

Screenshot_20210514-054504_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-054504_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-054516_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-054516_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-054523_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210514-054523_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#210 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

More proof that taste is subjective.

#211 2 years ago

Oh what color would u choose for a premium star wars that is heavily in the imperial side lol it sure doesn't have different colored legs

#213 2 years ago

Light blue maybe red just curious if we are on the powder coating subject I was simply saying that if u were going to pay to powder coat a premium that looks pretty sharp

#214 2 years ago

Absolutely good luck someone is willing to pay that let them the topper these crazy days is sure going for ridiculous money

#215 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks, was going to turn on comments but this thread scared me to do it! LOL

You win some and you lose some with powder, just have to be honest with yourself when you lose.

#216 2 years ago

So all I have to do is glue a bunch of crap from the toy store to my pinball machines and they suddenly double or triple in value? Holy shit, I've been doing it wrong this entire time!

#217 2 years ago

Sad to see he put those “leg protectors” on the skittles legs. Those actually RUIN the decals, they don’t protect anything.

#218 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Sad to see he put those “leg protectors” on the skittles legs. Those actually RUIN the decals, they don’t protect anything.

I like those hard shell leg protectors however I always put the felt protectors against the cab first then I use the plastic shells on top of the felt, yes bit of a nut to double protect but I do it anyway lol.

#219 2 years ago

Are these backbox henges wrapped or something? Whatever it is, they do not look good.

2021-05-14t08-24-28 (resized).png2021-05-14t08-24-28 (resized).png
#220 2 years ago

It's time for the OP to embrace the feedback and have some fun with it. I think he would endure himself to the group with some friendly banter. Get over the hurt feelings, take some constructive criticism, and fight back a little. All of this can be done in good fun without personal insults. Staying quiet or asking others to post on his behalf is only going to make things worse.

For those of us who experienced the immamaculate Bay Watch, I think half the fun was how well the OP eventually ran with things and actively participated in the thread.

#221 2 years ago

Collector: What color palette did you use to mod your game?

OP: Yes.

thumbnail (resized).jpgthumbnail (resized).jpg
#222 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

It was post #95

#223 2 years ago

Wish I was farther.

#224 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

Hey everyone, I hate to pour cold water on the fun - the last 200 posts have been quite a read. The seller FaceTime 'd me with his pin earlier today. He is a really nice person with a lot of pride for his pin. I am asking if we might dial it down now. We don't want anyone to suffer potential mental anguish as a result of a for sale ad. Thanks for the consideration.

Well, he wouldn't have taken such a spanking if he didn't say this...

"This machine is "Gorgeous""

And this...

"Yes I know a lot of you are going to say hey bud good luck with that price. But I know what I have into this game and I also know what a game in this condition and this custom will go for. so negative comments please don't, save it!"

At that point, he was basically begging for a Pinside smackdown. I've tried to stay nice, though. I did admit he has bigger balls than me, after all, and I upvoted him as well!

#225 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

It's time for the OP to embrace the feedback and have some fun with it. I think he would endure himself to the group with some friendly banter. Get over the hurt feelings, take some constructive criticism, and fight back a little. All of this can be done in good fun without personal insults. Staying quiet or asking others to post on his behalf is only going to make things worse.
For those of us who experienced the immamaculate Bay Watch, I think half the fun was how well the OP eventually ran with things and actively participated in the thread.

wantdataeast is a champ with a wicked sense of humour!!

#226 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

We don't want anyone to suffer potential mental anguish as a result of a for sale ad. Thanks for the consideration.

I think we have all had quite a bit of mental anguish after looking at those photos.

#227 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

those of us who experienced the immamaculate Bay Watch, I think half the fun was how well the OP eventually ran with things and actively participated in the thread.

Baywatch -best non tech thread I’ve ever read.
This one had potential, but OP missed sending the copyright letters first regarding this creation.

#228 2 years ago

Asking for people to withhold negative comments and prevent "mental anguish"?

Global population = 7.8 billion. I am reasonably certain that we have all figured out what social media adds to the community wellness

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#229 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

No no.....this one is "Gorgeous"

Quoted from adamross:

Hey bud why is “Gorgeous” in quotes?

Gorgeous.jpgGorgeous.jpg
#230 2 years ago
895FC880-D8C5-4040-AE7E-0B5B3CC195F5 (resized).jpeg895FC880-D8C5-4040-AE7E-0B5B3CC195F5 (resized).jpeg
#231 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Ummm is this a joke? There only 1 color, what a disgrace!

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

Is that Star Wars ME? (Marshmallow Edition).

"A good friend told me anything worth doing is worth overdoing!" Um, not in this case.

#233 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

[quoted image]

Thats the new hype of the moment!
Who needs a r2d2 topper if you can have a bb8 downer!

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

tenor.giftenor.gif
#235 2 years ago

What color would u go with it came black it's an imperial theme on the premium just curious it sure is better than different colors

#236 2 years ago

U would rather a bunch of different colors it's already black dont thing blue woukd really fo with a imperial look of the premium just curious what colors would u make it

#237 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Are these backbox henges wrapped or something? Whatever it is, they do not look good.
[quoted image]

Magnetic Lit Hinges covers.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toptiertech-installing-lighting-mods-on-a-stern-spike-2-system-part1

#238 2 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

[quoted image]

Who cares? Don't knock them, the Star Wars text is purple which (in this case) fits perfectly.

#239 2 years ago

Seriously though, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS ON THE LEGS?

#240 2 years ago
Quoted from Bruce_Pickle:

Seriously though, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE THINGS ON THE LEGS?

No clue, but on the bright side at least this imamaculate game does come with legs.

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

dd0 (resized).pngdd0 (resized).png

#242 2 years ago

I suppose if you were trying to form Voltron this color scheme for appendages might work.

5B25C951-28D1-4697-95AF-DEB320BC7622 (resized).jpeg5B25C951-28D1-4697-95AF-DEB320BC7622 (resized).jpeg
#243 2 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Who cares? Don't knock them, the Star Wars text is purple which (in this case) fits perfectly.

I was talking about the wrinkles.

#244 2 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I suppose if you were trying to form Voltron this color scheme for appendages might work.[quoted image]

Mystery solved ! Not only is the price justified , I now think it’s under priced . Damn !!! A Mando pin that can transform into Voltron yo !!!

#245 2 years ago

Damn if I just had not gotten my Rick and Morty invoice I would be all over this sweet looking gem.

#246 2 years ago

“so negative comments please don't, save it!”

246 negative comments later - maybe you should listen.

#247 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockbiter:

Hey everyone, I hate to pour cold water on the fun - the last 200 posts have been quite a read. The seller FaceTime 'd me with his pin earlier today. He is a really nice person with a lot of pride for his pin. I am asking if we might dial it down now. We don't want anyone to suffer potential mental anguish as a result of a for sale ad. Thanks for the consideration.

This post and the replies reminds me of that scene in the movie "Dazed & Confused" where the sister tells the seniors with the paddles to take it easy on her brother, Mitch Kramer.

Then this happens...

#248 2 years ago

Just showed my wife this game. She said might as well get it all re-powder coated in PINK, LOL!!!

#249 2 years ago

Hey everyone, The seller FaceTime 'd me with his pin earlier today. He's a actually a cunt

#250 2 years ago
Quoted from Scott8806:

What color would u go with it came black it's an imperial theme on the premium just curious it sure is better than different colors

How about no powder coat? Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Not everything needs to be coloured.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-comic-art-premium-5/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.