Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Star Wars Comic Art (Premium)

Added: 2021-03-04 15:56:05 UTC • Ended: March 13th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Rare, gorgeous game. Excellent working condition; no known issues. Unboxed at home on 1/18/21, currently ~600 plays in a CLEAN HUO environment. Playfield has been cleaned/waxed multiple times. Machine is well cared for.

Includes the following mods:
- Comic Art Blades (Stern)
- Stormtrooper Shooter Rod (Stern)
- Pinball Pro Premium Speakers (highest level)
- Apron Cards Comic Art Apron Cards
- LCD Monitor Bezel
- Plastic Protectors (Mezelmods)
- Death Star Button (Mod Couple)
- Custom Satellites (Mod Couple)
- Speaker Lighting (Mod Couple)

The flipper & sling rubbers are Titan, and I have Mezelmods airball protector (not installed) that you can have as well.

Happy to send additional photos upon request.

Willing to ship with guidance/assistance (buyer paid).

Item photos

1 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ray3127's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ray3127's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Omaha, NE, US

#2 3 years ago

Wow ! How did you run up 600 games at home in just over a month ? That’s dedication right there !

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Wow ! How did you run up 600 games at home in just over a month ? That’s dedication right there !

Most impressive.

#4 3 years ago

Good looking game right there!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Thanks! With it being our first game we really enjoyed it. But we aren't very good, and there are a handful of restarts baked into that number as well. We are still into pinball and just ready for something new, maybe diversify into a couple cheaper games.

#6 3 years ago

Game looks beautiful.
Not a lot of these out there, game has been on upswing in value.
Glwts.

#7 3 years ago

600 games a month isnt all that bad. I probably average 30-40 a day when Im home so that is more than 600. My girlfriend would love this one, but I have my eyes set on a JJP Toy Story assuming that is their next game. GLWS

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

600 games a month isnt all that bad. I probably average 30-40 a day when Im home so that is more than 600. My girlfriend would love this one, but I have my eyes set on a JJP Toy Story assuming that is their next game. GLWS

I'm in for JJP Toy Story as well!

#9 3 years ago

just out of curiosity, how much was this NIB?

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

8,000 maybe?

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

$8,200 delivered.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from ray3127:

$8,200 delivered.

Got over charged buy $400 from most distributors BUT this game is going to go up in value as there is non around NIB and supposedly no more will be made. Good luck game looks great!

#13 3 years ago

Feels like an LE might be quite a bit cheaper. Great looking pin though. All it needs is the topper. GLWTS.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Feels like an LE might be quite a bit cheaper. Great looking pin though. All it needs is the topper. GLWTS.

The LEs arent comic version and there is more LEs then these comic Premiums from what ive heard so really which is the real Limited Edition?

#15 3 years ago

9000 ain’t gonna happen...the LEs are in the 7’s....

#16 3 years ago

I love my SW comic premium never selling mine!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

That is what I was thinking. He is trying to get full purchase price plus the cost of all his mods. Sorry but it usually never works that way. I would just buy a regular premium for around $6k and call it a day.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

You might be surprised, the originals (pro/prem/LE) look like crap compared to the comic. And the comics have a very low production run and are hard to come by. I hope I’m wrong as I want a comic premium haha.

#19 3 years ago

I love the comic pro art most of all.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You might be surprised, the originals (pro/prem/LE) look like crap compared to the comic. And the comics have a very low production run and are hard to come by. I hope I’m wrong as I want a comic premium haha.

They both have there strong points and weak points. The OG premium AT-AT cabinet side is badass and so is the Bobba Fett Comic version side. Playfield wise theres alot thats off on the comic like Obi and Lukes faces and the OG could use alittle more vibrant colors. Both look great by the flippers with the four movie scenes. I like them both really.

#21 3 years ago

I prefer the OG art by a mile, not to mention the comic shows more dimples.

#22 3 years ago

I’ve had the LE. I ‘grew up on comic books and I absolutely love the comic book version. They’re hard to find.

#23 3 years ago

I’d trade my $9000 Batman 66 premium for it

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-comic-art-premium-4?hl=nevadanutjob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.