Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by cpr9999
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20170620-205432 (resized).png
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
IMG_0139 (resized).JPG
IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
IMG_0140 (resized).JPG
IMG_0136 (resized).JPG
IMG_0138 (resized).JPG
IMG_0137 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Star Wars

Added: April 18th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: November 17th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

near huo star wars, game was in a non smoking arcade for about 2 yrs, then was only in homes ever since, some upgrades like led's, speakers, amps, ect. pix avail, can ship, near reno nv

Item photos

IMG_0137 (resized).JPG
IMG_0138 (resized).JPG
IMG_0136 (resized).JPG
IMG_0140 (resized).JPG
IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
IMG_0139 (resized).JPG
IMG_0142 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Unknown city, CA, US

Seller insights

These are r5g's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to r5g's stats page

2 months later
#2 1 year ago

Please let me know if you get $6k for this! I'll sell mine (with color DMD and Pinsound board) immediately after!

#3 1 year ago

Should never have sold my SW lol.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Please let me know if you get $6k for this! I'll sell mine (with color DMD and Pinsound board) immediately after!

Seriously. Technically you would think this title would go down a little with the stern release....

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Seriously. Technically you would think this title would go down a little with the stern release....

I clicked on the link based on the price thinking, "How did someone already get a new stern SW?"

#6 1 year ago

Come on, "near huo" and was in an arcade for 2 years?! I think to anyone else that means not anywhere near huo.

#7 1 year ago

HHmmmm...seems a little steep for a "near HUO" fixer upper.

I have never understood the whole "near HOU" That just doesn't make since to me. It either is Home use ONLY or it isn't. 2 years on route says that it is NOT HUO. This may be in very good shape but calling it "near HUO" is like saying "almost pregnant"

But hey! What do I know about the market in Nevada? Good luck with the sale. I hope you get what you are asking for it.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from TxJay:

HHmmmm...seems a little steep for a "near HUO" fixer upper.
I have never understood the whole "near HOU" That just doesn't make since to me. It either is Home use ONLY or it isn't. 2 years on route says that it is NOT HUO. This may be in very good shape but calling it "near HUO" is like saying "almost pregnant"
But hey! What do I know about the market in Nevada? Good luck with the sale. I hope you get what you are asking for it.

GUYS, it was only in an arcade for 2 years and then HOMES ONLY since....with no timeline to even back that up, lol.

#10 1 year ago

Curse these damn internet archives of previously told tales!!!

#11 1 year ago

It definitely is from someone smoking even if it's from non-smoking arcade.

#13 1 year ago

Wow it gained value and lost years in the arcade, the force is strong with this one!

19 posts in 4 years and comes here to price gouge us GTFO

#14 1 year ago

Six Thousand Dollar Turd!

#15 1 year ago

eBay thinks this is overpriced

#16 1 year ago

Wow, 200 days later.....thats some serious pinflation....

Screenshot_20170620-205432 (resized).png

#17 1 year ago

This horribly overpriced example aside, this game is one of the worst values in pinball imo. Haha

#19 1 year ago

In 2012 I had a nice DE Star Wars in good condition that played awesome. I listed it for $1400 firm and it took a month to sell it, nobody wanted the game.
Out of 500 games I've had pass through my doors, for whatever reason, Data East Star Wars was probably the hardest game to sell. I never would have guessed and to this day, it baffles me.

#20 1 year ago

I Lov PS...everyone tells it like it is...!!!

#21 1 year ago

I'd rather buy a new Stern Star Wars for less than that.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

In 2012 I had a nice DE Star Wars in good condition that played awesome. I listed it for $1400 firm and it took a month to sell it, nobody wanted the game.
Out of 500 games I've had pass through my doors, for whatever reason, Data East Star Wars was probably the hardest game to sell. I never would have guessed and to this day, it baffles me.

Tougher than Pinball 2000???

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

the new roms did help this title out some.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I've had all three major SW releases and SW DE was the best. I sold a near mint one for around 4. The game was gaining popularity, but I think that will change with the new one coming out. People love the theme.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I keep hearing this, but when I finally got to play one with that new rom, I feel it made it worse. Things like timed ball save and no gimmie multiball is cool to me, but taking the ramp completely out of the game outside of multiball? Man that's a bummer.

#27 1 year ago

pasted_image (resized).png

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I keep hearing this, but when I finally got to play one with that new rom, I feel it made it worse. Things like timed ball save and no gimmie multiball is cool to me, but taking the ramp completely out of the game outside of multiball? Man that's a bummer.

but it kept the game from being a one shot game.

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but it kept the game from being a one shot game.

Totally agree. Just wish the incremental millions awards were kept and just got rid of the other stuff it awarded you for each ramp. Like LW3. Now all I shoot are orbits on that game until ball three. Boring. Haha

#30 1 year ago

If the OP was asked to describe a near virgin, would it go something like this: She had sex with 50 different guys over a few years but she's only been with me since, so, she's essentially a near virgin.

#31 1 year ago

Dang - gone from 4500 to 6000.
Must be some expensive LEDs in it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside