Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by jmountjoy111
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_7219 (resized).jpg
IMG_8426 (resized).jpg
IMG_8423 (resized).jpg
IMG_8425 (resized).jpg
IMG_8424 (resized).jpg
IMG_8422 (resized).jpg
IMG_8421 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8420 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8419 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8418 (resized).jpg
IMG_8434 (resized).jpg
IMG_8436 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,000

for sale

Star Trek: The Next Generation Michigan cheap shipping

Added: August 11th, 2019 Ended: September 5th, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

A very nice Star trek pinball machine for sale. Fully working with LED's. Plays great and looks great. Cabinet is in good shape with a few bumps and bruises. Domestic model game with no playfield wear. I can ship most places for $200 on a pallet. Please contact me regarding this option. Any questions feel free to ask. Game plays great and has no errors. Needs nothing but to plug and play. One of steve ritchies best games. Game is located near Evart MI 49631 email [email address removed] cell is [phone number removed]

Item photos

IMG_8418 (resized).jpg
IMG_8419 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8420 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8421 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8422 (resized).jpg
IMG_8423 (resized).jpg
IMG_8424 (resized).jpg
IMG_8425 (resized).jpg
IMG_8426 (resized).jpg
IMG_8434 (resized).jpg
IMG_8436 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Evart, MI, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

Seller insights

These are lostlumberjacks's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to lostlumberjacks's stats page

#2 7 months ago

Now with free shipping to fastenal store near you on a pallet. I will shrink wrap and pallet it and deliver to you by way of fastenal for no extra charge to you. Only exception is a couple states like California don't use them.

#3 7 months ago

free shipping: now there's something you don't see everyday!
mid day bump.

#4 7 months ago

I have a Pinball Magic I'm looking to trade - any interest? STTNG is #1 on my trade list

#5 7 months ago
Quoted from lostlumberjacks:

Now with free shipping to fastenal store near you on a pallet. I will shrink wrap and pallet it and deliver to you by way of fastenal for no extra charge to you. Only exception is a couple states like California don't use them.

Is this insured? When I called them for a quote they said it has to be fully crated to be insured.

#6 7 months ago

No its not insured, but I've shipped almost 20 with no problems. Yes, you are right on full crate. i've done that before but not for free. Rdoyle, appreciate the offer but looking for cash sale at this point. Thanks for asking though. pic is from last one i shipped.

IMG_7219 (resized).jpg
#7 7 months ago

bump to the top, I'm willing to work with you

#8 7 months ago

Bump to the top, make an offer, and yes I'll ship.

#9 7 months ago

Smokin' good deal right here, folks.

#10 7 months ago

Daytime phone bump

#11 7 months ago

Darn good deal for someone looking for the Final Frontier. GLWS.

#12 7 months ago

Bump again. I'll take 4k cash and carry, but not free shipping. This is in really nice shape. So I'd do $4,000 plus actual shipping, or you set up the shipper.

#13 7 months ago

Man, somebody is going to get a smokin' good deal.

#14 7 months ago

This is insane. I have been looking for this game for months, and was just in OH! now where did I leave that $4,000...

#15 7 months ago

Unbelievable deal

#16 7 months ago

Think I would shrink wrap around those straps and also beef up the pallet decking where the straps wrap around the edge of the deck lumber

#17 6 months ago

pending, deposit received.

#18 6 months ago

Amazing prices these are going for. I have thought about selling mine but what game can you get that is comparable at this type of money?

#20 6 months ago

I really think the theme holds it back, sorry Trekkies : ) It has some of the tightest shots, best rules and most stuff, packed in, compared to any other game ever made. My Williams Indiana jones sits next to it and I actual prefer the gameplay on Star Trek over Indy. It's just the theme, music, etc is so much more familiar on Indy. If this would have been Star Wars (sorry but true) it would probably be the most desired pin ever made.

#21 6 months ago

I prefer the gameplay on sttng to Indy too. IJ is one of my favorite themes though.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside