Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: January 29th, 2016
Ended: January 31st, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
I'm putting up my tricked out ST Pro for sale. My wife and I have decided that we want to pick up a GOTLE and we don't have room to keep this game as well. In full disclosure I'm not a huge fan of the game play thus it doesn't get played much anymore which is why it is the one going out of my collection vs one of my other pins. I know I'm kind of in the minority with that part.
I chose "shopped" as the condition as I didn't feel "HUO" was appropriate for this game since it was a TPF 2 years ago. The game had a little over 600 plays that weekend and has been in my house ever since. I've changed the code recently so I don't know the actual number of plays on the game but I would ballpark it around [phone number removed] I'm just going to let the game stand on it's condition vs opening up that can of worms for debate again
Additions to the game:
- Aurich translight and decals (backpanel decal, spinner, translight and apron decals installed). Other ones are in the coin door box, uninstalled in a bag.
- custom warp ramp chaser lights (will come with a spare just in case this one burns out. Been going strong for 6 months now)
- custom painted apron with integrated flashers (ties into the vengeance flasher)
- changed GI and color matched inserts (Game came with LED's so I put no added value in this. I just call it out so you are aware it's not the standard lighting)
- pinbits plastic protectors
- pinbits pop bumper dress up kit
- pinbits vengeance kit
- added spot at warp ramp (same location as the LE/Prem) shooting at the vengeance
- Single asteroid on added spot light and multi asteroid on the right ramp
- transparent rubbers (no added value here, just calling it out since it's not standard) These make the game play super fast.
- Upgraded light boards for the right 2 combo lights (they are now the same color and brightness as the other combo lights). This drove me nuts so I had to do it.
- Custom painted flipper bats. Did this when I first got the game and they have held up very well.
- Mezel mods warp ramp light diffuser
- Cliffy protector for the lock shot
- mylar around the magnet
- Changed right flasher dome to purple to match the ramp (no value add here, just calling it out)
- GI light added under the apron to help light the flipper area
- mylar in shoot lane eject area
- cliffy shooter lane protector
- Mirror blades
- Shaker Motor
Game plays perfect but as stated above, I just can't get into it anymore. I am not aware of any issues at all with the game or any wear items. I'm extremely anal with my games in the fact that they get cleaned and waxed every couple hundred plays. New balls are added at that time as well. I can't find any issues with the cab which isn't real surprising as the game is covered when not in use. If I was being nit-picky I would say the left ramp inlane would be the only area that doesn't still look brand new but that would extremely picky.
As far as price. It is $4600 OBO. I haven't been following pricing for these so much anymore so if I'm off then I'm sure the market will tell me. I came to my price by getting a quote for a NIB one which was going to be close to $5K delivered (not sure if I can post the actual price of a quote anymore on Pinside) and I did the "price suggestion" in the market place and it stated the average selling price of 19 machines was $4500. I consider the game above average thus the extra $100.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!