Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by hillbilly
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0844 (resized).JPG
IMG_0843 (resized).JPG
IMG_0842 (resized).JPG
IMG_0841 (resized).JPG
IMG_0840 (resized).JPG
IMG_0839 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 7 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Star Trek (Pro)

Added: July 15th, 2019 Ended: August 6th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

HUO Star Trek Pro from my collection. Cabinet and playfield excellent! Pin is in NOB condition goodie bag still attached. Cliffy's and shaker added as well. Not looking for trades at this time. Looking to make room for some new pins. PM with questions. Pick up only, no shipping.

Item photos

IMG_0839 (resized).JPG
IMG_0840 (resized).JPG
IMG_0841 (resized).JPG
IMG_0842 (resized).JPG
IMG_0843 (resized).JPG
IMG_0844 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

middletown, PA, US

Seller insights

These are hillbilly's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hillbilly's stats page

#2 7 months ago

Great pin. Good price.

#3 7 months ago

Prime Directive bump

#4 7 months ago

Space jump bump

#5 7 months ago

Game is in superb condition! Still available and the price is right.

#6 7 months ago

Destroy the drill bump

#7 7 months ago

Just recently sold my pro and I miss it. Great shots- I love the layout

#8 7 months ago
Quoted from Coz:

Just recently sold my pro and I miss it. Great shots- I love the layout

I sold my pro last year now I have a premium that was a deal of the century

#9 7 months ago

Great price and best bang for your buck without question!! I love my pro and I have owned this game 4 times! I keep coming back for more!

#10 7 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Great price and best bang for your buck without question!! I love my pro and I have owned this game 4 times! I keep coming back for more!

Same here Nick, I have bought and sold ST Pro several times. I swear the game calls your name after you sold it and you HAVE to buy the same title again. I actually prefer the Pro model over the other 2. Dont get me wrong, not knocking the LE and Prem. Its just the Pro gives you so much bang for your buck!

#11 7 months ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Same here Nick, I have bought and sold ST Pro several times. I swear the game calls your name after you sold it and you HAVE to buy the same title again. I actually prefer the Pro model over the other 2. Dont get me wrong, not knocking the LE and Prem. Its just the Pro gives you so much bang for your buck!

Pro is all ya need, but I got a premium for the price of a nib pro. Sounds, light show, shots, modes,....great title that can’t be beat.

#12 7 months ago

It is a tough choice to make some room for new pins Nick but I still enjoy TH SE I bought from you.

#13 7 months ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

It is a tough choice to make some room for new pins Nick but I still enjoy TH SE I bought from you.

Ha! Glad you are still enjoying it, I miss that game as well. Never an easy call, whether you have 6 or 21, we are all in the same boat. I am struggling myself as I fell in love with Deadpool, but I don’t want to leave any of my 6 wives to marry her. I have a feeling it’s only going to get harder for us pinheads in the next few years.

#14 7 months ago

Ha! Glad you are still enjoying it, I miss that game as well. Never an easy call, whether you have 6 or 21, we are all in the same boat. I am struggling myself as I fell in love with Deadpool, but I don’t want to leave any of my 6 wives to marry her. I have a feeling it’s only going to get harder for us pinheads in the next few years.

Wow 6 wives! I have trouble enough with the one that I have now let alone a few more. Oh you mean the pins...at least you can cut the power on them

#15 7 months ago

Weekend bump

#16 7 months ago

great price

#17 7 months ago

Great price, super fun pin.

#18 6 months ago

Great game and price for that condition.

#19 6 months ago

This machine was mine at one time, as it is in NOB condition. I know Scot handles his machines w/ kid gloves, so the asking price is a very reasonable/fair deal. Excellent/deep title that is perfect for home use. The light show is outstanding & the warp ramp is one of the most satisfying shots in pinball. Warp1 > Warp2 > Sold! If you're on the fence don't hesitate, just follow through w/ this gem.

#20 6 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

This machine was mine at one time, as it is in NOB condition. I know Scot handles his machines w/ kid gloves, so the asking price is a very reasonable/fair deal. Excellent/deep title that is perfect for home use. The light show is outstanding & the warp ramp is one of the most satisfying shots in pinball. Warp1 > Warp2 > Sold! If you're on the fence don't hesitate, just follow through w/ this gem.

Agree this game is tight. I’d buy if I didn’t own the premium.

#21 6 months ago

I think most people that want this pin already have it and they don't get rid of it very often. Mine is a long term keeper for sure. Great fast pin that fits any collection. Aurich translite and stickers are a must have.

#22 6 months ago
Quoted from wolfy:

I think most people that want this pin already have it and they don't get rid of it very often. Mine is a long term keeper for sure. Great fast pin that fits any collection. Aurich translite and stickers are a must have.

I think it was the cooperation of Paramount that make this machine so special. The call outs with the original actors voices are great.
GLWS

#23 6 months ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Agreed! If you haven't had ST in the lineup, this title has it all. It sort of reminds me of AFM w/ a ST interaction, that will challenge & keep one coming back for more. Simply a perfect machine for home use.

#24 6 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Agreed! If you haven't had ST in the lineup, this title has it all. It sort of reminds me of AFM w/ a ST interaction, that will challenge & keep one coming back for more. Simply a perfect machine for home use.

If this doesn't sell for what I'm asking, I'll probably just keep it. Your right, it is in exceptional condition and one of the best playing sterns that I own. The wife won't like it but I can add another row for pins. Leaning toward that then trading for another.

#25 6 months ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

The wife won't like it

I wish my wife gave a crap about pinball bump

#26 6 months ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

If this doesn't sell for what I'm asking, I'll probably just keep it. Your right, it is in exceptional condition and one of the best playing sterns that I own. The wife won't like it but I can add another row for pins. Leaning toward that then trading for another.

I sold my ST bought one back in a year and love it now much more than ever before.

#27 6 months ago

I bought a pro when it came out nib. Two years later I did a combo trade getting a hobbit in return. I ended up missing the star trek and managed to trade for a premium star trek which I loved. Another year passes and I sold the premium. Same story I missed it. Last thursday I bought a Le star trek and now I can say this is the only game I have bought all 3 models. They are all great fun and I will never sell the Le. The Star trek pro is one of the few pro models that is a fantastic game. Really suprised no one has bought this game. The price is perfect just like the condition of the game. If you get stuck with it at least its a good game and not a bad one. Good luck.

#28 6 months ago

Another bump before I take it off the market

#29 6 months ago

Best stern pro.

#30 6 months ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

Another bump before I take it off the market

No, don’t take it off the market!!! Think of the children!!

(Bump)

#31 6 months ago

I personally like IMDN LOTR, ST then Tron. I have a IMDN LE but have played the pro and like the new design regardless of the model. Have the INDM le ,LOTR and of course ST so not a big deal to keep. Just looking to pick up a few new pins to give it a go.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside